Author Topic: Nerf the hummer according to danger level, Stop abusing!  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Sirat
  • Squad: Wrath
Suggestion Cops/Criminals unable to shoot while glued on hummer according to the danger level. [EDITED]

Criminals: When the danger level is higher than 1.8, only up to 4 criminals may glue up on a hummer and be allowed to shoot.
Cops: When the danger level is below 0.8, only up to 4 cops may glue up on a hummer and be allowed to shoot.

Recently, it's really impossible to play CNR when there are literally 3–4 cops on duty and 15+ criminals glued to the hummer and backstabbing us all the time! They found it an easy way to get APB.
Show content
I tried to give CIT a chance, but nah, its impossible to play, and thats why we are losing members on the cops side; literally, the side is dying right now. No one enjoys playing as a cop unless you have spent thousands of hours addicted to the cop side and hope for improvement or  1-2 groups get together and start cracking. Hummer is the most trashy vehicle I have ever seen in CIT, and I have no idea why gluing on Hummer and shooting is still a thing.
I seriously wanted it to be banned from the server, but I know most of the people in the suggestion will start crying and spamming negative votes, especially those who are enjoying this stupidity of targeting 3–4 cops while the danger level is above 2!!
Show content
this is literally getting out of hand, I would like the staff and dev to check this issue personally. I remember back in time when a "certain cop group" used to do that and criminals were always crying about it, so I want it to be fixed forever. Play CNR! Make CIT like it was; this trash-abusable gameplay can never be welcome!

more screenshots:

Show content
« Last Edit: 18 02, 2024, 11:39:40 am by Sirat »
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Offline slayer.

• Junior Community Member
  • Red Team Member at Synack
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Nerf the hummer according to danger level, Stop abusing!
« Reply #1 on: 18 02, 2024, 10:57:05 am »
yeah keep make the crim side more dead and I am negative :cros:
Show content
Saturday 17th February 2024
Police Chief can now recover vehicles without VIP. List can be found in F1. (Magneto + Lucifer.)

Friday 16th February 2024
Added on screen text to tell you if your MPCC vehicle is unable to accept teleports and gives the specific reason why. (Arran + Raed)
Players with less than 900 minutes of playtime, who would normally be hidden on police computer, will now appear if over 500 wanted points. (Arran + DeathWish)
Fixed hummer being able to reverse even when broken down. (Arran + Farhan)

Thursday 7th December 2023
Fixed police officers in non official groups not being able to use '/partner' if danger level is above 1.5. (Danzy + DeathWish)

Sunday 19th November 2023
Armed robberies can be up to 30% faster or 30% slower depending on danger level. (Arran + RaMoS)

Tuesday 31st October 2023
A blue pepe has been added to Police Officer job to counter balance the opposite teams being able to use a small skin. (ID 3) (Brian)

Thursday 19th October 2023
Adjusted the affects of danger level on store robbery durations. Search 'store rob' in F1 for details. (Arran + DeathWish)

Saturday 14th October 2023
Fixed criminals getting the reward for killing a cop at an armed robbery when it has already terminated for fleeing the area. (Arran + Farhan)
Increased the criminal event damage reward multiplier from 0.1 to 0.2 for arrest points. (Arran + Dottie)
Fixed being able to rob the same ATM over and over. (Arran + Pm7)

Monday 9th October 2023
Arrest payment / points will now be: 50% always go to the killer, the other 50% is distributed amongst other top damagers. (Arran)

Thursday 5th October 2023
Criminals doing an Armed Robbery, who leave the AR area to get a kill, will not get any reputation points for doing so. (Arran + Jarrah)

Friday 29th September 2023
Made police detective give 70 to 120 arrest points (depends on job level) per case solved and lowered level requirements. (Arran + Matt250)

Wednesday 27th September 2023
Store robbery duration may be faster or slower depending on danger level. For times, see 'Store Robbery' question in F1 help section. (Arran)
Criminal bosses won't be able to host riots if the teams are very unbalanced. (Danger level higher than 2.4). (Arran + Lucifer)

Saturday 23rd September 2023
Reduced the "You got $%s WL: %s Type: %s" spam when getting many kill asists, this message will only appear for your kills, assists will appear in console. (Arran + Cerberus)
When a cop kills a criminal, if they are not in the top 4 damagers, they will be added as a top damager, the reward will be split amongst 5. (Arran + JaMaW)

Tuesday 19th September 2023
Due to a bug where all houses got put up for sale (none were sold) all houses have been put to not for sale. (Arran)
Added '/partner' that cops can use to get an AI partner if the danger level is higher than 1.5 (Arran)

Sunday 17th September 2023
When a cop gets an arrest, the arrest points will be multiplied between 0.8 and 1.7 depending on how outnumbered they are. (Arran + andreas)

Saturday 12th August 2023
Fixed being able to get criminal reputation points when killing cops in the LS DM area. (Arran + TheBoss07)

Friday 28th July 2023
Fixed being able to gain large amounts of wanted level from criminal ped missions. (Danzy + Tina)

Offline Skyscrap

• L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Skyscrap
« Reply #2 on: 18 02, 2024, 10:58:20 am »
I just suggested a thing that should be removed and doesn't have a thing to do with the danger level, so in this one since it's the same thing here that takes affect according to the danger level while the law side already has enough advantages over the criminal side. I'll vote negative  :cros:
Skyscrap added as PAM. (20.01.2022 Ptole + Burner + Brian + Danzy)
Added Skyscrap as Junior Criminal boss (06.05.2023 CB Team)
Skyscrap added as Trial Staff. (14.08.2023 Head Staff)
Discord: skyscrap.

Offline K1

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: K1
  • Squad: Undying
« Reply #3 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:00:51 am »
I’m totally agree  :tick:

San Andreas Police Department

Offline Lucifer.

• FBI Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Your local crime-solving Devil
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #4 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:01:34 am »
 :tick:
-------------------------------------

Offline VulKanN

• New Community Member
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: VulKanN
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #5 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:01:51 am »
The Danger Level feature exists to control many aspects of the game, the hability to glue and use MG in hummer restriction must be one of them since it's unplayable to face such situation while playing as cop in "dead" timezones as shown in screenshots above. :tick:

Offline Vertix

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: Vertix
« Reply #6 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:03:55 am »
 :tick: :tick:
Not only a group, but family.

Offline O7

• Banlieue13 Leader
  • New Community Member
  • Justb13
    Years
  • Group: Banlieue13
« Reply #7 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:05:32 am »
 :cros:  「(゚ペ)
`

Online ValHalla

• Criminal Boss
  • Cops' Nightmare
    YearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: ValHalla
  • Squad: T10 Family
« Reply #8 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:08:53 am »
want to destroy hummer?
Try to use it and use hydra/hunter against it 1 shot will destroy it completely. So we can't shot and max speed 200 so why we will use it? No one will use hummer after your suggest. :cros: :cros:
« Last Edit: 18 02, 2024, 11:20:10 am by ValHalla »

Criminal Boss | Senior Community Member | Ex. Guide | Ex. SDJ | Ex. News Publisher Designer

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
« Reply #9 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:11:29 am »
Do you realize that the list of updates you provided is a result of the imbalance in the CnR system? I am not quite sure with what kind of a value and weight you brought it here?  :thonk:

Show content
Saturday 17th February 2024
Police Chief can now recover vehicles without VIP. List can be found in F1. (Magneto + Lucifer.)

Friday 16th February 2024
Added on screen text to tell you if your MPCC vehicle is unable to accept teleports and gives the specific reason why. (Arran + Raed)
Players with less than 900 minutes of playtime, who would normally be hidden on police computer, will now appear if over 500 wanted points. (Arran + DeathWish)
Fixed hummer being able to reverse even when broken down. (Arran + Farhan)

Thursday 7th December 2023
Fixed police officers in non official groups not being able to use '/partner' if danger level is above 1.5. (Danzy + DeathWish)

Sunday 19th November 2023
Armed robberies can be up to 30% faster or 30% slower depending on danger level. (Arran + RaMoS)

Tuesday 31st October 2023
A blue pepe has been added to Police Officer job to counter balance the opposite teams being able to use a small skin. (ID 3) (Brian)

Thursday 19th October 2023
Adjusted the affects of danger level on store robbery durations. Search 'store rob' in F1 for details. (Arran + DeathWish)

Saturday 14th October 2023
Fixed criminals getting the reward for killing a cop at an armed robbery when it has already terminated for fleeing the area. (Arran + Farhan)
Increased the criminal event damage reward multiplier from 0.1 to 0.2 for arrest points. (Arran + Dottie)
Fixed being able to rob the same ATM over and over. (Arran + Pm7)

Monday 9th October 2023
Arrest payment / points will now be: 50% always go to the killer, the other 50% is distributed amongst other top damagers. (Arran)

Thursday 5th October 2023
Criminals doing an Armed Robbery, who leave the AR area to get a kill, will not get any reputation points for doing so. (Arran + Jarrah)

Friday 29th September 2023
Made police detective give 70 to 120 arrest points (depends on job level) per case solved and lowered level requirements. (Arran + Matt250)

Wednesday 27th September 2023
Store robbery duration may be faster or slower depending on danger level. For times, see 'Store Robbery' question in F1 help section. (Arran)
Criminal bosses won't be able to host riots if the teams are very unbalanced. (Danger level higher than 2.4). (Arran + Lucifer)

Saturday 23rd September 2023
Reduced the "You got $%s WL: %s Type: %s" spam when getting many kill asists, this message will only appear for your kills, assists will appear in console. (Arran + Cerberus)
When a cop kills a criminal, if they are not in the top 4 damagers, they will be added as a top damager, the reward will be split amongst 5. (Arran + JaMaW)

Tuesday 19th September 2023
Due to a bug where all houses got put up for sale (none were sold) all houses have been put to not for sale. (Arran)
Added '/partner' that cops can use to get an AI partner if the danger level is higher than 1.5 (Arran)

Sunday 17th September 2023
When a cop gets an arrest, the arrest points will be multiplied between 0.8 and 1.7 depending on how outnumbered they are. (Arran + andreas)

Saturday 12th August 2023
Fixed being able to get criminal reputation points when killing cops in the LS DM area. (Arran + TheBoss07)

Friday 28th July 2023
Fixed being able to gain large amounts of wanted level from criminal ped missions. (Danzy + Tina)
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline RuDz

• Regular Community Member
  • Life is music <3
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: RuDz
  • Squad: Hold_On
« Reply #10 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:13:23 am »
Do you realize that the list of updates you provided is a result of the imbalance in the CnR system? I am not quite sure with what kind of a value and weight you brought it here?  :thonk:
Probably he meant that lately development team / Suggestions are putting complete focus on the law side while the criminal side is slowly getting weaker, That's what I understood from his statement.
Anyway, Negative.
Well, After spending some time thinking about it, and after reading Arran's comment. Now I realize that this suggestion really should be upvoted as it wouldn't cause any harm to the crime side yet it'll only balance it, Something not to only encourage the law side to get back to duty, But to make the gameplay between the 2 sides fair and balanced too. I am voting positively.
« Last Edit: 20 02, 2024, 02:50:43 pm by RuDz »
Ex. DJ
Ex. Guide
''Do not underestimate my awareness of my surroundings, as I have already observed everything well in advance.
Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.,,

Offline FerociusWizz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #11 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:15:07 am »
 :tick:
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.

Offline MG

• BOCA Leader
  • New Community Member
  • Devil of Glen Park
    Years
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: MG
  • Squad: Nusantara
« Reply #12 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:16:01 am »
try hard  :cros:

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sirat
« Reply #13 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:18:24 am »
Also an important note: the numbers I provided 1.3 and 0.6 can be changed according to what u guys think better, suggestions are always welcome, we can discuss about it. But the main thing is to fix this abusable gameplay. just play CNR instead of gluing on hummer and kill 2-3 cops active on duty!
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Offline tenZ

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: tenZ
« Reply #14 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:21:35 am »
 :cros: :cros: Wtf