Author Topic: Can't Talk In Main Chat.  (Read 3054 times)

Offline Soul

• New Community Member
  • I Love Potatoes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Soul-HunTeR
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Can't Talk In Main Chat.
« on: 27 03, 2020, 05:44:04 am »
Hello,

I came online today and opened my account, trying to write in main chat it shows me this

Show content
Main chat can only be used by players who have linked their forum account ('/linkforumaccount') and have a forum rank.
[/spoiler

And I know what is this means, but I can't link my forum account because its linked with another account that's my brother's one, I couldn't change it to this account, so I left it and now I can't write anything because of it.

Offline Soul

• New Community Member
  • I Love Potatoes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Can't Talk In Main Chat.
« Reply #1 on: 27 03, 2020, 05:45:43 am »
Am Sorry, Something went wrong and I couldn't modify it, here is the real question

Hello,

I came online today and opened my account, trying to write in main chat it shows me this

Show content
Main chat can only be used by players who have linked their forum account ('/linkforumaccount') and have a forum rank.

And I know what is this means, but I can't link my forum account because its linked with another account that's my brother's one, I couldn't change it to this account, so I left it and now I can't write anything because of it.

Offline Brand

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
« Reply #2 on: 27 03, 2020, 05:57:57 am »
You basically linked the forum account you're using with another in-game account? Well, that's a big mistake you made over there. You got no other options than using the in-game with which you've linked this forum account (Soul) so that you can talk on the main chat unless a Developer interferes with this somehow and grant you the accessibility of main chat, which might be impossible. All you can do now is create a forum account for your current in-game account, according to the update.
Thank you, Java.

Offline Soul

• New Community Member
  • I Love Potatoes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 27 03, 2020, 06:38:59 am »
You basically linked the forum account you're using with another in-game account? Well, that's a big mistake you made over there. You got no other options than using the in-game with which you've linked this forum account (Soul) so that you can talk on the main chat unless a Developer interferes with this somehow and grant you the accessibility of main chat, which might be impossible. All you can do now is create a forum account for your current in-game account, according to the update.

but if I made another Forum account, I can't open it on the same serial it will be banned afaik.

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
« Reply #4 on: 27 03, 2020, 07:27:36 pm »
check your Keybind At your Keyboard and Mta settings and CIT's one, it might be fixed
What're you saying bro, the problem is related to the new update, you just rushed answering from just seeing the title.

I just want to ask you whether your brother's account is deleted or no.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Soul

• New Community Member
  • I Love Potatoes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 28 03, 2020, 01:25:50 am »
I just want to ask you whether your brother's account is deleted or no.
No, but he didn't open it from a while.

Offline Brand

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
« Reply #6 on: 28 03, 2020, 01:40:58 am »
And I know what is this means, but I can't link my forum account because its linked with another account that's my brother's one

@Soul

I just happened to re-read this. If your brother's account still exists, then check whether or not it does have any xCM? If not, why don't you request an NCM for it? That should sort it.

Considering your account is already linked, then the only reason why you're unable to talk on main chat is not having an xCM on it.
Thank you, Java.

Offline Soul

• New Community Member
  • I Love Potatoes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 28 03, 2020, 08:57:18 am »
I just happened to re-read this. If your brother's account still exists, then check whether or not it does have any xCM? If not, why don't you request an NCM for it? That should sort it.

Considering your account is already linked, then the only reason why you're unable to talk on main chat is not having an xCM on it.

My Other account doesn't have any xCM, so you mean if I requested for NCM on my brother's account, it will be able to talk from my main account while my brother's one is NCM?

Offline Dragon

« Reply #8 on: 28 03, 2020, 12:49:30 pm »
My Other account doesn't have any xCM, so you mean if I requested for NCM on my brother's account, it will be able to talk from my main account while my brother's one is NCM?
Yes, if you requested an NCM for your brother and he got it then you'll be able to talk in main chat with the linked account.

But please make sure to make some posts before you request your NCM, I saw some requests requires at least 10 posts to consider it an active account.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Soul

• New Community Member
  • I Love Potatoes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 29 03, 2020, 06:34:47 am »
My main acc ig isn't linked with any other forum acc, my brother's account is linked with this forum acc

Offline Russell

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #10 on: 29 03, 2020, 09:29:41 am »
My main acc ig isn't linked with any other forum acc, my brother's account is linked with this forum acc
i think its because you and your brother using the same serial you cant link 2 forums in 1 serial I guess that's the problem you should not have let another person playing in your PC even if he's your brother now you can't link your forum with your account anymore that's a big mistake you did right there friend.

Offline Dragon

« Reply #11 on: 29 03, 2020, 01:26:30 pm »
You can use another PC to link your forum account.

Offline Soul

• New Community Member
  • I Love Potatoes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 30 03, 2020, 03:53:07 am »
You can use another PC to link your forum account.
But I won't be able to open it on my main PC.
Another solutions please?

Offline xHatGuy

• New Community Member
  • Time flies so fast..
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: xHatGuy
« Reply #13 on: 31 03, 2020, 08:12:18 pm »
But I won't be able to open it on my main PC.
Another solutions please?
For now, the only solution that can solves your complicated trouble is you contact any of the devolopers to help you out with giving you the accessibilty to this account that wasn't linked with your main in-game account, just as Brand said recently. Yet, I see there's nothing except this can help you.

Offline Soul

• New Community Member
  • I Love Potatoes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 02 04, 2020, 01:24:01 pm »
until now I didn't receive any useful answer would help me, so any staff can help me with this because I can't stuck like this forever it's not fair, there has to be a way, anyone help me please?