Author Topic: My computer shuts down when I press Quit emergency help!  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Josef.

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Josef.
  • Squad: Adana
My computer shuts down when I press Quit emergency help!  it just closes in this game.I make game settings again every time. Can you help me. I entered some information below.

features;
CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.40 GHZ
RAM : Adata xpg gammix d30 8GB 3000Mhz
Graphic Card : AMD Sapphire RX580 256bit 8GB
Mainboard : Gigabyte b450m s2h
SSD : 240 GB JAMES DONKEY JD240 2.5" 560-440 MB/s
My game settings;
https://imgur.com/a/MjTrWrx

Offline FDGOD

YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: My computer shuts down when I press Quit emergency help!
« Reply #1 on: 03 04, 2020, 01:11:32 pm »
Hi,

First of all, I'd like to make suggestions for you. This may be due to the fact that the problem is not fully fulfilled. That's why you need to do exactly the video card updates. Besides, you need to update your computer updates too. If you're using any mode, for example, you can try to remove them completely and reinstall the game.

Second, you need to turn off unnecessary applications that work in the background on your computer. If you do this, your processor won't tire itself out of unnecessary programs, and that kind of problems don't occur.

Third, I suggest you install and scan an anti-virus program on your computer. After you do this, there's a program called CCLeaner. You can set it up and scan your computer again and quickly clean unnecessary files.

After you try these steps, you'll notice that the problem has been resolved. I hope I helped.

Offline Josef.

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Josef.
  • Squad: Adana
« Reply #2 on: 03 04, 2020, 01:17:27 pm »
All of the backgrounds are already disabled . all my versions are up to date. And my system is very good.My old computer was very bad but I have never encountered such a problem. thanks for your information anyway.

Offline FDGOD

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 03 04, 2020, 02:46:01 pm »
All of the backgrounds are already disabled . all my versions are up to date. And my system is very good.My old computer was very bad but I have never encountered such a problem. thanks for your information anyway.
Can you please try to flash your BIOS settings? You can find the BIOS for your here.

I looked for solutions and found them. You're going to have to disable the anti-virus program and re-install the game. Most players face such problems in different games. But I believe that if you do what I say, the problem will be solved radically. It worked for most people.

Offline NoobStar

• The Hellstorm
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: NoobStar
  • Squad: Vendetta
« Reply #4 on: 03 04, 2020, 03:49:54 pm »
If the crashes only happen when you are exiting the game, I wonder if Windows is swtiching graphics modes when it exits the game and something becomes destabilized because of that. Have you tried cleanly uninstalling your graphics driver with DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller)

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 03 04, 2020, 04:01:50 pm »
I gets this problem before, And when I reinstalled MTA & GTA and deleting all the resources in the MTA folder, It works.

Try it

Offline Xorke

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Xorke
  • Squad: notEasy
« Reply #6 on: 03 04, 2020, 06:10:40 pm »
What power supply are you using? How long have you had it? This happens when the load is high whilst gaming then goes low instantly after closing the game in return causing your pc to shut off

I know it can be very stressing changing power supplies therefor I’d suggest you to try this first

Try using a different extension lead. The one you’re probably using hasn’t got surge protection, your pc shutting off is what probably causes this to prevent it from firing up and stuff, if this is not the case then obviously the lead is broken or faulty, plug the power supply to a wall / different lead and see how it goes.

Offline STAR

• xCode Lieutenant
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #7 on: 07 04, 2020, 04:46:36 pm »
Could also be overheating issues. Try downloading Afterburner with the built in OSD and select the "Temp" target for both CPU and GPU. If you don't know how to do that, download Speccy, CPU-Z or GPU-Z and monitor temps there.

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
« Reply #8 on: 07 04, 2020, 05:29:52 pm »
Any updates? @Josef.

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
« Reply #9 on: 09 04, 2020, 01:31:07 am »
Thanks for not replying, I'm assuming you have found a solution for your problem.

Locked.