Author Topic: Diving in the LS iron mine  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Kamen

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: balkamen
Diving in the LS iron mine
« on: 10 04, 2020, 05:05:13 am »
Hello everyone,

I want to start this by saying that I am a complete newbie in the CIT community and maybe this question might be dumb but nobody seemed to respond to it in the ingame chats. I am also uncertain if this is the right place to post this but here we are.

So, I have been mining Iron in the LS Iron mine and I noticed there are some secret places where you can find chemicals, one is pretty easy to get to and the other you have to dive and get it (ass seen in the picture here: https://imgur.com/2N4MZsh). However, I don't think it is possible to dive in the mine. I tested by going out to the beach and diving controls were fine, but it just doesn't seem to work and I am unable to get the chemicals.

I am looking forward to some support and if this is an actual bug, let me know so I could fill in a bug report thread. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Kamen
You gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

Offline Pollux

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Pollux
Re: Diving in the LS iron mine
« Reply #1 on: 10 04, 2020, 05:30:30 am »
You don't have to dive. All these blocks you see around you are breakable, just press LMB and click on the rock you wish to break.
Albert Einstein wrote, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Offline Kamen

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: balkamen
« Reply #2 on: 10 04, 2020, 05:43:20 am »
You don't have to dive. All these blocks you see around you are breakable, just press LMB and click on the rock you wish to break.
You've got me wrong I think. I know how to mine Iron(or the other cubes). The question is about the chemicals underwater that you see on the picture (repost: https://imgur.com/2N4MZsh). I want to get them but I can't figure out how to dive in there.
You gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
« Reply #3 on: 10 04, 2020, 03:16:42 pm »
Yes yes, that's a bug, I tested it before with someone and we managed to get it with the vehicle inside the cave
But anyway that one is still a bug since you should dive to get it and you cannot press LMB to dive into the water only inside the cave.

This bug happens because whenever you press LMB (dive command) it freezes you and tells you to click on a rock to break, Also it doesn't dive first, it freezes you first.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 13 04, 2020, 08:10:04 am »
It's been already reported as a bug here https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=356724.0 and got locked for being trivial.