Author Topic: Changing the requirement for police groups (Duration) from 3 months to 2 months.  (Read 1789 times)

Offline MacMan

• Senior Community Member
  • Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
Obviously, CIT's players counts are decreasing and it's very tough for police groups to achieve L1 since they have to be active for 3 months which is quite hard, so today I would like to share with you this idea making police groups' requirements 'duration' 2 months instead of 3 months since it's so hard for police group, criminal side is more active that the police so that's why it's more difficult for police group to survive for 3 months, I believe this should be edited and it's going to bring more fair to the sides and will make players achieve what they want and might make players counts increase cause some players maybe interested in achieving this after the update.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline iMahmoud

• Junior Community Member
  • Proud to be an Officer!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DTAcademy
  • Ingame: MkMarty
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
I don't agree with that because criminal groups still sleeping and died.. so we have to wait sometime until criminals start fighting the police again then they can change it. Negative

Offline yanza

I'm totally Agree on this suggestion, I am in law side too and I see alot of new cop groups they tried hard to get L1 and some of them groups got deleted. And in Criminal side its little easy to get L1. So Changing the requirements from 3 months to 2 months would be fine !

Offline Jumper

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FFHGaming
Hell no, I agree that we got less players and also less active members nowadays but it's applies for every side, so if you asking for decreasing the requirements for law side then what about others?

Here's a suggestion that are in progress for criminals and who knows if they gonna really change the requirements or not, so seems that you rushed for suggesting this without waiting the final result on that one,

Criminal side used to have more members than other sides in the past but not nowadays for sure, it's were in the past before splitting criminal side into two teams which is Gangsters/normal criminals and most of the community count them as totally different teams regards many points and I don't need to mention that in here, So normal criminals are now kinda equal to law units members and there's no outnumbered sides anymore.
LS Rapist
Criminals Mastermind
I don't feel safe in CIT anymore
Former Criminal Boss & Guider
ex L9 FightForHonor Founder, ex L8 CF deputy, ex L7 Vacouver Founder, ex L6 B13 leader, ex chaos deputy, ex crips founder, ex Bandidos founder, ex Dym founder, ex Sam leader.

Offline #Nathan

• The Prince
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: None
  • Ingame: #Nathan
  • Squad: Hold_On
Actually it would be cool to see more law groups, nowadays it's hard to find new groups in this side, there are no many players in it and most of them rather to join an official old group which for me should be fixed as there is an obvious problem, new groups in the law side are doomed to fail 'cause of the old established groups. For me it's time to start seeing new groups with new thematics already and I'm sure helping new groups with stuff like this will be the solution, two months is still enough for them to prove they are trustworthy but not so long for they to die before reaching it 'cause they are not offering nothing new to their members, so I'm upvoting
Bring back the old and SIMPLE Military vs Rebels.

Offline MacMan

More votes are needed here.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline MacMan

More attention here, please.

Offline Malone

• The Artist
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Well I think it necessary to change the requirement of police groups due to many reasons, cops is not like paste we are getting low a lot of official groups resigned, we need more cops group in the law side board if that happen skins/shaders of new law groups will bring attention of peoples and law side number will be increased.

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
Because Criminal groups got -1 month in requirements must police do the same? No I dontt agree because after that maybe we suggest -1 month and for civilian groups..
Negative
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline 3bood

Since player count dropped, and most of players prefer to join criminal groups, especially official ones, this will surely help new law groups, but we should also make it like that for criminal groups otherwise it's unfair, Positive.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears