Author Topic: [+++] Adding CITNews app in CITphone  (Read 4076 times)

Legcy

[+++] Adding CITNews app in CITphone
« on: 27 07, 2021, 03:21:40 pm »
Making app for CIT News Magazine in CIT Phone since /magazine is forgotten also the app will help the new members who don't have forum account to check the magazine easily. Most of the newbies don't know /magazine but when they open the CITphone which is often used then they will see the app. The app doesn't require any new scripts, it just works the same way as /magazine. CITInstagram and CITRadio have applications, so why not CITNews? Overall it's a good and an easy-to-add addition that will help newbies and brings more views and attention to CITNews publications. It's both good for the project and newbies and anyone who wants to know the latest news of the server.
« Last Edit: 11 08, 2021, 03:06:51 pm by HosttyBoy »

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
Re: Adding CITNews app in CITphone
« Reply #1 on: 27 07, 2021, 03:53:29 pm »
Since we have CIT Magazine button on the login screen, so it means it is added already. This would be a great way to access the publications through the game. Adding this will be cool and it might make CITNews more popular. Positive
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Babushka

• Regular Community Member
  • Babushito - Gobi
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #2 on: 27 07, 2021, 03:56:09 pm »
Well yeah, an app for News can also be added like the IG app is added. This app can be binded with /magazine which will redirect to the latest publication. Also, having a "News" app on your mobile seems good and realistic.
Voting Positive

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #3 on: 27 07, 2021, 04:12:25 pm »
Yes, they should get the application on that CIT Phone. Easy to acces instead of using command. Positive.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
« Reply #4 on: 27 07, 2021, 06:44:37 pm »
I suggested it like a year ago and Arran said the login screen button was enough. I'm not sure if he has changed his mind but I still have the icon.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #5 on: 27 07, 2021, 06:47:59 pm »
I suggested it like a year ago and Arran said the login screen button was enough. I'm not sure if he has changed his mind but I still have the icon.
We hope he will not revert any feature, also @Legcy did you talk with the CIT News Leader about this suggestion.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #6 on: 27 07, 2021, 07:08:44 pm »
We hope he will not revert any feature, also @Legcy did you talk with the CIT News Leader about this suggestion.
We support it, as long as it's a really good feature and doesn't need much of a work. The suggestion explains that its basically /magazine. People might forget the command but they don't forget CITphone so whenever they open the CITphone they'll always see the app. It's a great addition
« Last Edit: 27 07, 2021, 07:27:14 pm by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Monster

• Don't be a boss, be a leader.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Monster
« Reply #7 on: 28 07, 2021, 12:34:13 pm »
 This one will be pretty helpful for newbies I guess, and for people who don't remember commands. Simple, and useful suggestion, I'm positive. :tick:

Former FBI's Director, and current ADV.
Ex INTERPOL squad Overseer and current Advisor
Ex Anti_Riot_Squad Founder

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #8 on: 28 07, 2021, 12:38:48 pm »
Well, I will support you with this one because CIT News is one of the important teams too in Server and adding a CIT News App in CITphone it will be good and nice, so some newbies in server will know that there is a Existing CIT News Team in server, Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline |Lucky

• I'm Your Nightmare.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
« Reply #9 on: 28 07, 2021, 12:57:52 pm »
Tbh, adding CITNews In CITPhone its actually a good idea this will make CITNews popular and yes -/magazine command its forgotten and I think all player use their phones so 100% they will see the app icon.
I'm supporting this suggestion POSITIVE
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Offline Ghost.

• ElGostie
  • L3 Staff
  • Head Criminal Boss.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ghost
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #10 on: 28 07, 2021, 04:35:50 pm »
Well, it wont be a bad idea since CIT Instagram got added to CIT Phone, I believe that a lot of players forgot /magzine command so could be a reminder to players who players who forgot about /magzine command, going for a positive.  :tick:

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vermouth
« Reply #11 on: 28 07, 2021, 05:17:58 pm »
It'd be a good idea, just as CITInstagram icon has been added to the phone, I don't mind at all adding an icon to CITNews. This'll add a new feature to CITphone and this will also help the beginners to know the server news easily. also, as some of the members mentioned above, /magazine has become forgotten by most of the members in CIT.
So, i'm voting Postive.
“Games don't make you violent, lag does.”

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #12 on: 28 07, 2021, 06:41:57 pm »
Hello,

I think that this suggestion is very simple and useful for people who do not know the command and also as we know that CIT's Instagram has been added and there is also supposed to be a CIT News. I think that this suggestion is very useful. I am positive
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Harshil

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #13 on: 28 07, 2021, 08:51:23 pm »
This is really a good suggestion as it will bring good exposure to CITnews and also it is easy to add just add icon and link it to /magazine, not much work needed, also there is free space available on phone. Positive :tick:

Offline Raef

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
« Reply #14 on: 30 07, 2021, 02:06:05 am »
Taking into consideration the fact that CIT Instagram's page was added as an icon to the in-game phone, the same thing needs to happen to the CIT News, as those two duties share a few things, including entertaining people, besides giving them some good times.

Publishers have always worked professionally and seriously, just so our Community's members have a whole idea about what's happening on our server. Giving more people, especially those who're not familiar with the forum, the ability to post their opinions to make the project better, next to their lovely posts that keep us, publishers, working for something almost everyone is in love with, is an awesome thing to do. I'm totally positive.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone