Author Topic: [+++] You will get healed by 30 HP if you kill someone  (Read 5455 times)

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: chaiNN07
  • Squad: Impacted
[+++] You will get healed by 30 HP if you kill someone
« on: 16 08, 2021, 07:55:02 am »
out of nowhere, without making any updates nor noticing players with it, suddenly one of most things in the server that we got used to it were removed and which is you get hp once you kill another player, but the question is, why it got removed? it was never exploited/abused by players but it helped us in a 3v1/2v1 situation but now it's really hard to play against a bunch of players when you're alone. let me explain how it can never be abused in such anyways, 1v1 when you kill your opponent you will get 30 hp but your enemy is already dead so it is useless in 1v1 but let's head to a 2v1 situation, you will get healed 30 hp and you have a chance to stand against the other enemy, and now let's head to gang wars, you get sniped & shoots from everywhere so killing another play in the gang war will help you to heal fast so you won't die easily.

this system didn't harm anyone, none complained, give me a valid reason why it was removed.
so I've recorded some videos proving why should we implement this suggestion.
Show content

LV votes regarding this:-
Show content

Posting on behalf of the LV community.
« Last Edit: 16 08, 2021, 07:39:05 pm by HosttyBoy »

Offline Conque[R]or

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Conque[R]or
Re: You will get healed by 30 HP if you kill someone
« Reply #1 on: 16 08, 2021, 08:56:22 am »
 :tick:
I totally agree with you, this update was very useful for lv players.I realized that people are reluctant to fight 3v1 even 2v1.Thus it might encourage players to fight.Besides there were no abusing related with this update.
« Last Edit: 16 08, 2021, 09:02:18 am by Conque[R]or »
Street_Gang
|SG|OnlyWarrior

Offline koodi07

• New Community Member
  • Hi
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vexatious
  • Ingame: koodi07
  • Squad: Aces
« Reply #2 on: 16 08, 2021, 10:12:17 am »
This would be totally useful in a war since we saw how easy u can die from a backstab right after killing someone  :tick:
« Last Edit: 16 08, 2021, 10:14:22 am by koodi »

Offline Known.

YearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 16 08, 2021, 11:05:16 am »
Was it 30hp?

I wanted to suggest this but I didn't know the value of hp you get when you kill someone I had asked danzy why this was removed and all he told me was it was useless that's all. If this hp bonus comes back it does allow you to make some sort of a chance to win in a 2v1 situation.

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
« Reply #4 on: 16 08, 2021, 11:10:17 am »
Was it 30hp?

I wanted to suggest this but I didn't know the value of hp you get when you kill someone I had asked danzy why this was removed and all he told me was it was useless that's all. If this hp bonus comes back it does allow you to make some sort of a chance to win in a 2v1 situation.

I asked someone, it was 25hp

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
« Reply #5 on: 16 08, 2021, 11:19:44 am »
I asked someone, it was 25hp
It wasn't always 25hp, and I doubt this is will be added again considering Arran's answer:
https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=375203
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Babushka

• Regular Community Member
  • Babushito - Gobi
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #6 on: 16 08, 2021, 11:20:54 am »
It's actually a very good suggestion and would eventually motivate players to fight multiple enemies at once and prevent cracking of a particular team in CnR. Voting a big Positive  :tick: :tick:

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline Gnar2

• Regular Community Member
  • Ex Regular Police Chief
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: SSC-Gnar[GLA]
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #7 on: 16 08, 2021, 11:28:35 am »
:tick: this can be really useful
Positive :tick:
Positive :tick: great idea !!!
@HosttyBoy ^
I believe that such replies shouldn't be counted as a reasonable vote  :fp:

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
« Reply #8 on: 16 08, 2021, 11:34:46 am »
It wasn't always 25hp, and I doubt this is will be added again considering Arran's answer:
yea so u gave us something years ago and we got used to it already but suddenly it gets removed and we don't even know the reason behind this, it's just killing the fun since you can't even play a 2v1 or even more, adding this won't harm anyone as mentioned above and my videos are enough to prove that we need to re-add it.

Offline GB

• New Community Member
  • We Lead You Follow
  • Ingame: GB
« Reply #9 on: 16 08, 2021, 12:07:40 pm »
Hell , I miss this one idk why they remove the great thing from server a lot of Games also have this thing but let's talk bout cit especially [LV] imagine go at 2v1 and thats Happen a lot sometimes as LV player I attack more than 5,6 a lone and I get my first kill but I got damaged -100 of my hp if I got 2snipes only I die it's kinda boring and unfair thing tbh before it got removed I had the chance to run , takecover and even get more kills think a bout it really it's awesome and good effective hope it get added again Like The Great Idea chain thanks to suggest it I was about to soon also With all my support UPVote
WAKE UP TO  THE REALITY

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #10 on: 16 08, 2021, 12:19:21 pm »
@HosttyBoy ^
I believe that such replies shouldn't be counted as a reasonable vote  :fp:
Removed
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Fa[M]oUs

• New Community Member
  • ***لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله***
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Fa[M]oUs.
« Reply #11 on: 16 08, 2021, 12:52:52 pm »
I don't know why this was removed but I'm pretty sure it never harmed any player in the game so adding it back will benefit all the players, there is no reason not to add it back, BIG POSITIVE.

Offline thund3R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: thund3R
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #12 on: 16 08, 2021, 03:17:39 pm »
the only lame thing was disabling this feature as it gave a chance to kill multiple people considering how bad the combat system here is. IMO it should be like before or 30 HP as you’re suggesting. either way :tick:

- You now get extra 25 HP when you kill players, (32 HP if headshot, 37 HP if long-range shot). (JaVa + sKizzeR + Vampire)
Monday 21st May 2018

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #13 on: 16 08, 2021, 03:33:17 pm »
It was not a lame feature, it was a very good feature that promoted a balanced gameplay as it rewards skilled players, the ones who invest their time in this game to actually become better players in terms of their fighting ability, instead of promoting a gameplay where it's all about quantity rather than quality (skill), now that's lame for real. Furthermore, Chainn's suggestion is even more simplified as there is no need to script it in such a way that there is a different amount of HP being healed depending on several factors such as whether it was a headshot kill, a long-shot kill, etc. It's a simple 30 HP heal for any kill, which allows the skilled player to have a chance while fighting against larger groups of players (and it's not only an advantage to the skilled player, as the other players also get this heal if they kill anyone so it's completely balanced). You have my positive vote.
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline GoldNugget

• Senior Community Member
  • Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
« Reply #14 on: 16 08, 2021, 03:40:56 pm »
So, are you suggesting this only for LV or for the whole server? I'm just curious, because you seem to have initially introduced the idea to the LV community only. Also, can we know the reason or opinion on why was the feature lame before we waste time discussing and voting it for nothing?  @Arran
« Last Edit: 16 08, 2021, 03:44:02 pm by GoldNugget »

there are people who think and there are people who follow