Author Topic: [+++] Adding CITNews app in CITphone  (Read 4066 times)

Offline Predator

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Predator
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
Re: [+++] Adding CITNews app in CITphone
« Reply #30 on: 18 08, 2021, 07:07:20 pm »
I see it's very useful and be like CIT Instagram and it's will be useful to people who don't know the forum and help the new member to can know the News and know CIT.gg and I see must be added with CIT News. Positve
I never lose either I win or learn

Offline Burried

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US_Army_Rangers
  • Ingame: Burried
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #31 on: 20 08, 2021, 09:44:42 pm »
I think the button in the login menu is enough but the app idea is great and would be good for new players that doesn't know the /magazine .

Offline Burried

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US_Army_Rangers
  • Ingame: Burried
« Reply #32 on: 21 08, 2021, 12:20:37 am »
There must be a trailer again, it's useless I think. CIT News can be added to CIT Phone, does CIT Instagram in the Login Panel, hm? It's useless, right? So maybe a tutorial of CIT or a trailer of CIT will be better for login panel. CIT News, CIT Instagram etc. isn't good to login panel, they must be added with commands like that and they must be added to CIT Phone, it's my idea.
I agree with your opinion, there must be like a tutorial/trailer of CIT for the login panel.

Offline Cytrx

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cytrx
« Reply #33 on: 21 08, 2021, 05:04:03 am »
Tried of thinking why we didn't add this ages ago and didn't find any reason why this shouldn't be added.

It's very important to know the server news like if someone got a new rank or if an event is going to be hosted. I really think adding CITNews app in CITphone will be more than reasonable and nice for all the players. It would make it pretty easier to check the news instead of having to go to CIT News board and visiting the Publication topic and looking on the news when you can just add this and all you have to do is press two keys, B to open your CITphone and Left mouse click on the icon so you can have access to all the new and exclusive CIT news as fast as possible instead of wasting your time on an unnecessary visit to the forum. Upvoting.

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Re: Adding CITNews app in CITphone
« Reply #34 on: 21 08, 2021, 03:13:42 pm »
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #35 on: 21 08, 2021, 06:04:50 pm »
- Added a phone button that will open the most recent magazine of CIT News. (Vampire + Legacy)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.