Author Topic: [+++] Being able to adjust UAV's speed  (Read 3779 times)

Offline Waltz

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
[+++] Being able to adjust UAV's speed
« on: 19 04, 2021, 02:08:04 pm »
Hi, CIT Community
Today I am here to suggest something that will help most of the groups and youtuber people around us. As you know you can use -/uav after passing the course but UAV is not something useful when you want to film something because the movement it has is very diffrent and faster than a normal cam. That movement causes bad footage in most of the videos. So my idea is very simple.

My Idea; As some of you may know there are scripts of Cinematic Camera Modes but we don't need them. Adding a simple setting to set UAVs movement speed in -/settings will make it work like cinematic camera. The setting will be like; Minimum 0.1 Speed and Maximum 3. If you want to see how it works more clearly, enter MTA Map Editor and adjust the speed from settings it has. It will be the same as that since they are literally the same.
Benefits; With this new setting people can film their intros more realistic and more easy. Sadly with the UAV we have we can not clip moving scenes since it moves either so fast or so slow.
Thank you for reading and for your votes!
« Last Edit: 03 05, 2021, 11:03:12 pm by HosttyBoy »

Offline MuraTT

• Silence is the most powerful scream...
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Murat
Re: Being able to adjust UAV's speed
« Reply #1 on: 19 04, 2021, 03:29:31 pm »
This proposal is positive for those who do the introductions. It's slower to the catching, because it's going too fast at UAV. It's going to be very difficult to adjust. Positive
Ex.Guide | AvidaCompany
Junior Community Member

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 19 04, 2021, 03:45:15 pm »
We have been recording lot's of stuff lately and not being able to use UAV is very painful since we have to use /fp mode to capture good scenes but as he stated we can't capture moving scenes. My vote is positive. Positive  :tick:
+ I hope it is something scriptable so developers can script it. In Map editor it is like adjusting sound but I don't think that style will suit -/settings.
« Last Edit: 19 04, 2021, 04:52:19 pm by Emre »

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #3 on: 19 04, 2021, 06:48:25 pm »
That would be an amazing setting, as we all know there are only 3 speed ragulations of UAV usage and some times it's not the best thing when you switch between these speed limits while you recond a video. Such setting will help us to record our gameplay as long us we will be able to use the UAV feuture smoother.
Voting Positive.

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 20 04, 2021, 08:08:48 pm »
This is actually a good suggestion, and requires the implementation. Alot of players use UAV stuff while recording a video, I used to do that and from my own experience it's really annoying because you cannot make a limit to UAV's speed or even adjust it. So adding this feature would totally help those recorders to improve their videos. Positive.

Offline S3xy.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 20 04, 2021, 08:31:05 pm »
Nice suggestion, I'm being bothered when I use /uav it's moving so fast and I can't control it someone will tell me press alt to decrease the speed, still fast too so adding this suggestion will help us in controlling the /uav command.
While you're waiting for the big moments in life don't let the small moments with the people you love just pass you by.
You may later find those "small moments" to not be so small after all.

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Feeling good, man!
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #6 on: 20 04, 2021, 10:08:54 pm »
Wait, I think we already have this feature. Try to press pagedown and pageup key.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #7 on: 21 04, 2021, 12:11:05 am »
Many of the people who have recorded CIT Clips or made entertaining video for the community have faced this issue. especially if there are a bunch of people in a line and you want to view them all with the /uav feature, it gets very annoying because it's too fast even if you press ALT while moving with it. overall, would be a useful detail to /uav and would make it more cinematic in the game, would also encourage people to creatively make CIT videos and release them in the CITNews Publishes or CIT Instagram. a little addition, yet it could bring a lot of big things.

Upvoting.

Offline Emre

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 21 04, 2021, 10:34:46 am »
Wait, I think we already have this feature. Try to press pagedown and pageup key.
Nah, those are not relevant with the UAV command. Only Alt and Shift adjusts the speed but they are either so slow or so fast for filming anything. Waltz suggests being able to adjust it manually and more precisely.

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 22 04, 2021, 05:11:51 am »
Greetings,

This is really great idea especially for those player who making film about CIT videos like I just started this month to make video and it's really difficult to control the speed and slow of the UAV camera while making a video. This is great especially for car meet, activity etc for taking a pic or video  I'm gonna support you  :thumb:
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline FerociusWizz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #10 on: 22 04, 2021, 08:57:04 am »
Upvoting this suggestion as the moving speed of UAV command is annoying and it needs to be a little slow to make it easier to locate and adjust the view than the current one, it will also help to take variety of pictures or a videos. Going Positive.
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • GG | xC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
« Reply #11 on: 22 04, 2021, 04:24:23 pm »
I am going voting positively on your idea because it is sometimes to control the UAV or have the perfect position for it. Adding this in the future may have the ability to move precisely in a certain position. I'm supporting it.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline Nyle

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
« Reply #12 on: 23 04, 2021, 06:09:07 pm »
I use the uav feature many times in the game and it can be annoying to be too fast / slow, it will be great to be able to set a fixed speed for each player by bringing this feature. Positive

Offline Predator

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Predator
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #13 on: 25 04, 2021, 03:52:16 am »
Very positive I am a person who loves cinematography, and every time I try to shoot Map CIT using unv, when montage, it becomes very bad, because speed ,this idea will make it easier and more simplicity  :tick:
I never lose either I win or learn

Offline PrimeDrux

• New Community Member
  • ProjectGravity - Support Staff
    YearsYears
  • Group: ProjectGravity
  • Ingame: PRIME
« Reply #14 on: 25 04, 2021, 10:01:39 am »
I support this suggestion, I can use my UAV sometimes but it is sometimes very difficult to use due to its speed. It is either going too fast or too slow, so making a future where you can adjust the speed of your UAV could actually help a lot by making the UAV more enjoyable and useful. I do also understand what you mean with the cinematic scenes that can be used, and I do also agree with you there. It would be fun to use the UAV as a "Cinematic tool" for either youtube videos or even guides for some people.

POSITIVE
"Dream big, stay positive, work hard, and enjoy the journey."