Author Topic: Houses will be sold for initial price not 90M$  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Khairy

• Junior Community Member
  • Cult of personality
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
Houses will be sold for initial price not 90M$
« on: 06 06, 2021, 05:05:56 pm »
Well my suggestion is simple after 14 days of owner's inactivity without logging in houses will now be sold for the initial interior price  instead of the 90M like (3M , 4M , 6M.. etc)

I did my fair share of searching for good houses to buy yesterday, and I barely found a good house available for sale and the ones I had found were from 90 to 75 million.

I find it unfair for the average CIT player to not find a house he wants due to exaggerated price tag due to this anti trading house business.

Why I am suggesting this?
1- For the average CIT player they can barely find a good house for sale for a reasonable price. This gives a clear advantage for the rich CIT player who has 90m or 70+ to buy the house.

2- For the rich CIT player I also find it silly they will have to freeze 90M of their ingame money just to buy a house.

Two reasons I stated above basically prove that if you want to get a good house you better donate or just waste your entire savings hoping to find a house that no one richer than you came across and bought it with a high price tag.

Not only this, people use double accounts to buy these houses making it impossible for you to find a good property.

I don't see a reason why this won't be added since house trading is already banned from the server.

Family photo 2013 :D
To everyone I met ingame through thick and thin, you were part of my life without even knowing. Thank you & farewell.

Online Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
Re: Houses will be sold for initial price not 90M$
« Reply #1 on: 06 06, 2021, 08:42:12 pm »
I totally agree with you that we need a new house system, our current house system sucks.
As you already said, the new players have absolutely no chance to buy a house because most of them are sold for more than 75 millions.
Voting Positive  :tick:
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #2 on: 06 06, 2021, 08:46:36 pm »
Let it be "Houses will be sold for initial price not 90M$ if the owner loses the house for inactivity"
Otherwise people can buy/sell house from each other. People will still do it, you cannot stop them either in discord or somewhere else they'll talk so they wont get caught.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Khairy

• Cult of personality
« Reply #3 on: 06 06, 2021, 09:10:07 pm »
Let it be "Houses will be sold for initial price not 90M$ if the owner loses the house for inactivity"
Otherwise people can buy/sell house from each other. People will still do it, you cannot stop them either in discord or somewhere else they'll talk so they wont get caught.
Yes that's what I totally meant but I couldn't add it to the subject title it would be too long.

To everyone I met ingame through thick and thin, you were part of my life without even knowing. Thank you & farewell.

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
« Reply #4 on: 06 06, 2021, 09:14:53 pm »
@Khairy  so as an ex- Minister of Housing I totally agree! My vote is POSITIVE, I know very good old system and new one. One small clarification, maybe to make ur suggestion better.

So if one player will be inactive his house will be sold with initial price. Also, if one player sell his house this will be sold to the server with initial price.

PS: I know this is blacklisted, but maybe we need big change with housing system, idk in F7 now you can sell everything, DLs, Tag colors etc, things which in old times didn’t was possible. Why not we can’t change this to allow to sell houses in F7 very easly idk, just like an ideea.
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #5 on: 07 06, 2021, 06:30:23 am »
Having houses, cars, guns, ammos, shaders, skins and custom tag color is very attractive thing in CIT especially for new players who want to get what they need from these things and they will do their best to get them but selling just a house for 90m is not in their plan or even in any plan for anyone lol, so they will be disappointed for that and they will say that it's unfair and the server care about the rich people who donates for it .. and such things.

You mentioned many prices for this "3M , 4M , 6M..etc", my opinion here is to choose a price which will force the players to work for 2 or 3 days to become able to buy a house according to the money that can be collected in one day in CIT nowadays because I don't work for long time ago. Positive.
Why not we can’t change this to allow to sell houses in F7 very easly idk, just like an ideea.
This will make F7 chaotic but I can improve your idea buy adding new GUI only for F7 to buy houses.@IDriver
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Marky'

• 我失败了一次只有一次
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #6 on: 07 06, 2021, 11:28:46 am »
Well, to be honest, we really need a new house system because the current house system is too suck especially to the new player who wants to buy a house and can't afford the price of the house because they have no chance to buy if the price of a house is around 80 Million, Voting Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline IDriver

• ███████████] 99%
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
« Reply #7 on: 07 06, 2021, 11:41:45 am »
Having houses, cars, guns, ammos, shaders, skins and custom tag color is very attractive thing in CIT especially for new players who want to get what they need from these things and they will do their best to get them but selling just a house for 90m is not in their plan or even in any plan for anyone lol, so they will be disappointed for that and they will say that it's unfair and the server care about the rich people who donates for it .. and such things.

You mentioned many prices for this "3M , 4M , 6M..etc", my opinion here is to choose a price which will force the players to work for 2 or 3 days to become able to buy a house according to the money that can be collected in one day in CIT nowadays because I don't work for long time ago. Positive.This will make F7 chaotic but I can improve your idea buy adding new GUI only for F7 to buy houses.@IDriver

@Thunder  I see you are “ Registered: 28/01/2017” so it means you don’t know how it was before, I’ll explain you a bit. Before, few years ago to selling DLs and tag color didn’t was allowed and also didn’t existed F7. When people suggested to gave acces to sell DLs and tags in F7 some people reactioned like you, will be chaos, people will scaming other players etc only complains about this. Now when it was added, you see any chaos or scamming? No, so if we will have acces to sell houses in F7 like other items will just be normal like in real life, in the Market. Is logical and normal in my opinion. Housing system need any changes.
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #8 on: 07 06, 2021, 05:19:38 pm »
When people suggested to gave acces to sell DLs and tags in F7 some people reactioned like you, will be chaos, people will scaming other players etc only complains about this. Now when it was added, you see any chaos or scamming?
Thank you for explaining but I don't say the people will be scammed because of adding houses in F7, I said F7 will not be organized and the best way is by adding new and special GUI to F7 for housing business, that's all. @IDriver

LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Molly

• Donator L3
  • Be The Best Version Of Yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: Molly
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #9 on: 07 06, 2021, 06:23:50 pm »
Honestly, I agree with this topic, Housing Market is quite underrated and not mentioned at all nowdays due to blacklist, but for new members of CIT, owning a house within LS is impossible without implying you have a solid 75+ million lying around to spend for a half average house. I’m not much of a property person but it would be fair for those trying to save up for a house to make it somewhat possible than the current inflation.
Would be nice for Properties to get some love again <3

Voting positive  :tick:
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "Please", I'll say "No" because it's shorter than "Yes".
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #10 on: 07 06, 2021, 06:30:46 pm »
The reason behind $90m price is to prevent players from holding several houses with different accounts. Imagine if houses prices around 2-5 million, players will storehouses in their second accounts and prevent players from getting a house. I believe, $90m is a fair starting price as it gives the player time to make the decision to buy a house and players should think twice before buying a house. My vote is negative

Offline Khairy

• Cult of personality
« Reply #11 on: 07 06, 2021, 08:27:02 pm »
The reason behind $90m price is to prevent players from holding several houses with different accounts. Imagine if houses prices around 2-5 million, players will storehouses in their second accounts and prevent players from getting a house. I believe, $90m is a fair starting price as it gives the player time to make the decision to buy a house and players should think twice before buying a house. My vote is negative
They are already for 90m and people already use double accounts to hold the houses. I don't see how 90 is fair for the average CIT player to be honest unless your a donator which I already stated above. Houses used to be for less than the 2m you mentioned and we didn't have any problems with second account.

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #12 on: 07 06, 2021, 11:06:38 pm »
They are already for 90m and people already use double accounts to hold the houses. I don't see how 90 is fair for the average CIT player to be honest unless your a donator which I already stated above. Houses used to be for less than the 2m you mentioned and we didn't have any problems with second account.
People don't hold houses cost 90m in their second account. Nobody gonna suspend 90m in a house.

Offline Madaus

• Left MTA
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SCORPIONS™️
« Reply #13 on: 08 06, 2021, 06:44:22 am »
I won't support this idea, because if this happen then people will able to sell houses like an example :

I Have a villa, and if there's a player asking me to buy the villa I can tell him the price 50m and if he accept it then he will give me 50m and I will sell the house to the server and then he will buy it for 10m so the villa cost for him 60m but in the old days some players were ready to buy a villa for 80m+ or higher price!

so the point of the example that players will able to sell houses. Negative

Offline ComptoN

• A weedman's best friend
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Compton
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #14 on: 09 06, 2021, 05:47:10 pm »
Well, this really caught my interest, this problem is  so not satisfying looking at how the houses become either free forever or bought by rich players, so since a player stays offline for 14 days, it s his own responsibiluty to lose his house, so lets give a chance to everyone in the server to buy such houses. Im totally positive :tick: