Ingame Community > News and Updates

Bring back law scores to F1 panel and forum tab.

(1/7) > >>

Senza:
This suggestion is a result of my agenda therefore @JayXxX is credited for suggesting it.
Suggestion in one paragraph: Bring back law scores to F1 and forum tabs

What are the possible benefits regarding the addition of this suggestion? Law groups used to compete to hit higher scores to flex about it or race for it, just having fun mainly. This was really competitive and a lot of players were keen on getting higher and higher scores for their groups. I don't know who but someone suggested it to be disabled for the reason "Police Team should work as a team and not race or compete for arrest points" and clearly the second option was never achieved as a result of that suggestion, the actual result was basically making it not interesting to keep arresting criminals once you hit the limit. But by adding this feature back, you will 100% give cops an interesting reason to keep playing whether they hit earning limit or not.

Competition is what makes this game fun and more interesting: It is actually a fact, battlepass for example has a lot of participants in many categories (civ jobs, top killers) and people are actually keen on continuing doing things to surpass other players. Simply, groups should compete to have a higher police score, 'police working as a team' is not a valid excuse to deprive law groups from that competition.

What is this probably gonna fix? Players who work as police have got careless and they ignore most activities all the time (for reasons like: Don't give them wanted points by dying, lol) and this addition is gonna make cops active more than before as they will have a total different reason to fight for. This is a probable cause and it's not guaranteed that it will fix it but it's a step to help.

Side Idea: Increase top score reward by 100% for both sides and it will be even more competitive.

BlackBear:
I agree with everything except this:

--- Quote from: Senza on 02 06, 2021, 03:18:46 pm ---you will 100% give cops an interesting reason to keep playing whether they hit earning limit or not.

--- End quote ---
there is another problem that makes the law side dies. that problem is more important than this tbh. group level system is a huge problem, to maintain your group's level you must make players play more, right? well, all official law groups do this but not on the law side, on the civilian side instead. I think the old system works better. how many patrols and training but the old one was made carelessly. there is another problem which is arresting newbies is ALWAYS better than attending CEs, ARs and riots. positive.
btw isn't this suggestion still blacklisted? Show content

Farhan:
I was against it's removal at first place, If you see, the Law side is dying day by day and the reason could be that there is no competition in law side just like criminal or any other side.
The reason of it's removal was itself very stupid that it affected Law patrols and trainings and they kept playing Ces and ARs, now if you look at the side, you will hardly find any of them at even ARs and CEs as there is no competition in the side and they mostly prefer to just chill around or play as civilian because to keep the group level they just need to be active as a group as there is nothing to prove their field performance nor there is any fun left without having some competition.. For the sake of some side activities you killed the whole side and now we all are struggling because of it.
I am highly POSITIVE for it.

Madaus:
that will makes the law side more active and people will race I know but its more fun to see everyone racing and having fun at the same time. but now law side is died and they only work to get money and leave not like how it was before.

positive

Vermouth:
Ireally support this suggestion at least it'll wake the cops out of their coma and at least make them more competitive.
Indeed, the law side is dying cuz of those who just prefer to spend their time like becoming civilians as u said.
Yes, my vote is positive for sure.

Regards.

The Sergeant of SAPD
Katana.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version