Ingame Community > News and Updates

Houses will be sold for initial price not 90M$

(1/4) > >>

Khairy:
Well my suggestion is simple after 14 days of owner's inactivity without logging in houses will now be sold for the initial interior price  instead of the 90M like (3M , 4M , 6M.. etc)
I did my fair share of searching for good houses to buy yesterday, and I barely found a good house available for sale and the ones I had found were from 90 to 75 million.

I find it unfair for the average CIT player to not find a house he wants due to exaggerated price tag due to this anti trading house business.
Why I am suggesting this?
1- For the average CIT player they can barely find a good house for sale for a reasonable price. This gives a clear advantage for the rich CIT player who has 90m or 70+ to buy the house.

2- For the rich CIT player I also find it silly they will have to freeze 90M of their ingame money just to buy a house.

Two reasons I stated above basically prove that if you want to get a good house you better donate or just waste your entire savings hoping to find a house that no one richer than you came across and bought it with a high price tag.

Not only this, people use double accounts to buy these houses making it impossible for you to find a good property.

I don't see a reason why this won't be added since house trading is already banned from the server.

Happy:
I totally agree with you that we need a new house system, our current house system sucks.
As you already said, the new players have absolutely no chance to buy a house because most of them are sold for more than 75 millions.
Voting Positive  :tick:

HosttyBoy:
Let it be "Houses will be sold for initial price not 90M$ if the owner loses the house for inactivity"
Otherwise people can buy/sell house from each other. People will still do it, you cannot stop them either in discord or somewhere else they'll talk so they wont get caught.

Khairy:

--- Quote from: HosttyBoy on 06 06, 2021, 08:46:36 pm ---Let it be "Houses will be sold for initial price not 90M$ if the owner loses the house for inactivity"
Otherwise people can buy/sell house from each other. People will still do it, you cannot stop them either in discord or somewhere else they'll talk so they wont get caught.

--- End quote ---
Yes that's what I totally meant but I couldn't add it to the subject title it would be too long.

IDriver:
@Khairy  so as an ex- Minister of Housing I totally agree! My vote is POSITIVE, I know very good old system and new one. One small clarification, maybe to make ur suggestion better.

So if one player will be inactive his house will be sold with initial price. Also, if one player sell his house this will be sold to the server with initial price.

PS: I know this is blacklisted, but maybe we need big change with housing system, idk in F7 now you can sell everything, DLs, Tag colors etc, things which in old times didn’t was possible. Why not we can’t change this to allow to sell houses in F7 very easly idk, just like an ideea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version