Ingame Community > News and Updates

Adding protected area at the CE entrance

(1/4) > >>

HosttyBoy:
Suggestion : Enabling protected area at the CE entrance from the moment CE starts until the 21th minute(considering queue) when entering CE is not possible.
Why adding protected area during 1st - 21th minute of CE? Because the goal of CE is to let the criminals and cops fight inside and not outside of the CE. I've seen most of the time cops want to enter CE but they cannot enter CE because criminals are camping outside. CBs tell them to stop it but still there're some people who camp outside and don't let the cops enter the CE. Same for criminals, sometimes cops camp outside and don't let the criminals enter the CE and I will say it again, the goal of CE is to make the players fight inside and not outside. If the other team camps outside and kills almost half of the participants from the other team that are about to enter CE then what's the moral or goal of making CE in the first place? We need to move this fight inside CE and not outside CE. CE happens once in 45 minutes and most of the time because the other team is outnumbered some of the players in that team tend to camp outside to eliminate the participants that are going to enter the CE and it ruins the balance of CE. Let me just say it again so there'll be no questions, CE happens once in 45 minutes and the goal of CE is to make players fight inside CE not outside. If players are supposed to fight outside of CE then what's the point of CE in the first place?
What's the goal of CE? It's to make the players fight inside and not outside and this suggestion is to boost this goal and make it closer to reality.
NOTE : Arresting with baton should be disabled in the protected area

Justice:
How do we manage or be able to avoid the cops spamming the baton outside the CE if criminals can have the ability to escape? Well it would be nice if devs will change the spawn area when the CE is done to avoid the cops spamming nightstick when the CEs done so we can actually add the protected area in the entrance of the CE. Though, this suggestion has been suggested multiple times and it is keep getting denied for some reason. I will stay neutral for now to see different opinion by the both sides.

HosttyBoy:

--- Quote from: Justice on 08 06, 2021, 05:01:50 am ---How do we manage or be able to avoid the cops spamming the baton outside the CE if criminals can have the ability to escape? Well it would be nice if devs will change the spawn area when the CE is done to avoid the cops spamming nightstick when the CEs done so we can actually add the protected area in the entrance of the CE. Though, this suggestion has been suggested multiple times and it is keep getting denied for some reason. I will stay neutral for now to see different opinion by the both sides.

--- End quote ---
You misunderstood the suggestion. Its not about cops or criminals escaping or getting arrested by nightstick(nightstick on those protected areas will be disabled). The goal is to make both teams enter CE safely because the goal of CE is to fight inside and not outside.

CEs are currently being ruined by either teams camping outside nearly eliminating half of the participants that were going to enter CE.

Spamming baton outside of CE makes the cop almost lose half of its health as he is hitting almost dozens other cops aswell so criminals dont have to be worry about getting arrested by baton anymore.

Apollo:
     Finally, it was time! The fact that you cant enter inside a CE while being hurt in the last 10 seconds while cops and criminals have the same entrance for the interior is a bit weird, its pretty obvious that 1/3 of the criminals who wait outside are always wanted as long as most of them attended an AR before, cops that are about to enter receive damage from them so its impossible for them to join the CE, as a result, the unbalanced teams inside the CE which ruins the whole CE system. Adding protected areas around the entrance marker is the best solution, I dont see any way that people can abuse the area as long as cops can easily arrest a wanted criminal with their nightstick still.

Voting Positive for obvious reasons!  :tick:

Farhan:
You do understand that in protected areas you get arrested with even a single baton… This could be abused badly and I find that quite unfair for the criminal side.

--- Quote from: Apollo on 08 06, 2021, 01:45:10 pm ---     Finally, it was time! The fact that you cant enter inside a CE while being hurt in the last 10 seconds while cops and criminals have the same entrance for the interior is a bit weird, its pretty obvious that 1/3 of the criminals who wait outside are always wanted as long as most of them attended an AR before, cops that are about to enter receive damage from them so its impossible for them to join the CE, as a result, the unbalanced teams inside the CE which ruins the whole CE system. Adding protected areas around the entrance marker is the best solution, I dont see any way that people can abuse the area as long as cops can easily arrest a wanted criminal with their nightstick still.

Voting Positive for obvious reasons!  :tick:

--- End quote ---
You are mistaken here, You can enter CE even if you are hurt recently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version