Ingame Community > News and Updates

Adding protected area at the CE entrance

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sleuth:

--- Quote from: Farhan-Khan on 08 06, 2021, 04:35:59 pm ---You do understand that in protected areas you get arrested with even a single baton… This could be abused badly and I find that quite unfair for the criminal side.

You are mistaken here, You can enter CE even if you are hurt recently.

--- End quote ---
In my very suggestion, I made it clear that I wanted CE safe zones to require 3 baton hits to arrest criminals. that's the only way to prevent any abuse from happening in the CE safe zone.
As for the suggestion itself, I suggested it in before, and more than 4 people did before me yet people keep voting negative on it, here's the board's moderator being the one to suggest it. this is necessary to be added due to all the mayhem happening at CE entrances, whether gangsters killing each other or criminals cracking up cops who are trying to enter, along with ending the BS caused by people punching each other to kick them out of CE cycle.
Positive  :tick:

Apollo:

--- Quote from: Farhan-Khan on 08 06, 2021, 04:35:59 pm ---You do understand that in protected areas you get arrested with even a single baton… This could be abused badly and I find that quite unfair for the criminal side.

You are mistaken here, You can enter CE even if you are hurt recently.

--- End quote ---

Then it works only for me? And if you think that this could be unfair for criminals just disallow every single attacking action inside the area.

Vermouth:
It'd be a good idea to allocate a protected area at the entrance of CE, as u said and as we can see, whether the cops or criminals sometimes stay at the entrance of the 'CE' and prevent the other team from entering to give help to the team inside .
this is not fair, as sometimes the number of cops in the servants is more than the number of criminals, and vice versa, so half of them stay out to eliminate those coming to participate in CE.
My vote will be Positive.
Good luck with other votes.

Regards.

The Sergeant of SAPD
Katana.

GaMeFeR:
I agree with your suggestion as i've faced many issues currently when there's not any protected area on any entrances to any Criminal Event most of the criminals attacks the LAW Enforcement to prevent them from entering X Criminal Event.

mostly of the times they're just deffending theirselves from the Police to attack them since they're wanted its obviously that mostly the main purpose of criminals that attacks cops they're mostly just waiting for enter to X Criminal Event, if they dont deffend theirselves the LAW side will obviously terminate them but some of the Police Officers doesnt have any purpose to attack the criminals they mostly run to the entrance and having some hope that they can enter to the Criminal Event.

Consider my vote as a Positive with a condition:

--- Quote from: Mohammad. on 08 06, 2021, 05:05:39 pm ---In my very suggestion, I made it clear that I wanted CE safe zones to require 3 baton hits to arrest criminals. that's the only way to prevent any abuse from happening in the CE safe zone.

--- End quote ---

Marky':
Well, this kind of cool suggestion will gonna help the criminal especially for cops who waiting outside in Criminal Event so they will not gonna get attack by Criminal while waiting some vacant slot in Criminal because some of criminal are killing the cops while they are waiting in Criminal Event, Positive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version