Ingame Community > News and Updates

Collisionless map fix from MTA team

<< < (3/4) > >>

Brian:

--- Quote from: HF on 18 09, 2018, 11:33:55 pm ---You got to set it if you downloaded this mod already. Otherwise it wouldn't make a difference.

--- End quote ---

I don't have that set, I installed the stuff in the link and I don't get any bug related to collisions.

Ariana:

--- Quote from: Arran on 18 09, 2018, 11:56:43 pm ---MTA loads objects asynchronously, meaning that even with an SSD, objects won't be loaded instantly, to prevent game from freezing.

--- End quote ---

To be honest I think its just terrible mapping. They are using a 1 pixel thin object for their floor of the entire base...

--- Quote from: Brian on 19 09, 2018, 09:07:41 am ---I don't have that set, I installed the stuff in the link and I don't get any bug related to collisions.

--- End quote ---

I have not had the falling through interior floor bug since updating to the link you provided though.

Brian:

--- Quote from: Ariana on 19 09, 2018, 10:23:31 am ---To be honest I think its just terrible mapping. They are using a 1 pixel thin object for their floor of the entire base...

--- End quote ---

Please refer to the ones who built the base. This ain't the place.

Zaer:
I think this is what you guys talk about

Vampire:
@Zaer click on the link provided by Brian and update your MTA. Let me know if it fixes your collision problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version