Ingame Community > News and Updates

Collisionless map fix from MTA team

<< < (2/4) > >>

Moons:

--- Quote from: Ariana on 18 09, 2018, 10:12:28 am ---I still fall through the floor when spawning at GLA base and I believe their floor is a custom object?

--- End quote ---

Make sure to enable nightly mode from MTA settings > Advanced > Update build type > Nightly.

Yahya49:
hey I have a problem that I can't walk on the stairs i've tried to reconnect and restarting MTA but it stills bug so i've called my friend to come to see if it will bug with him to and he faced the same problem Show contenthttps://e.top4top.net/p_9918tlpl1.png
                                                                                                                                                          Thanks.

Brian:

--- Quote from: Ariana on 18 09, 2018, 10:12:28 am ---I still fall through the floor when spawning at GLA base and I believe their floor is a custom object?

--- End quote ---

Most likely your PC is slow loading objects when you spawn which doesn't have anything to do with the bug that MTA dev team fixed.

--- Quote from: Moons on 18 09, 2018, 03:09:30 pm ---Make sure to enable nightly mode from MTA settings > Advanced > Update build type > Nightly.

--- End quote ---

Idk wtf is this but is it difficult to just download stuff from the link I gave you?

Ariana:

--- Quote from: Brian on 18 09, 2018, 11:21:38 pm ---Most likely your PC is slow loading objects when you spawn which doesn't have anything to do with the bug that MTA dev team fixed.

Idk wtf is this but is it difficult to just download stuff from the link I gave you?

--- End quote ---

i got an i7 OC and gtx 1060. I doubt  its my PC

i am from the UK and get around 20 ping so its not a network issue either.

Arran:

--- Quote from: Ariana on 18 09, 2018, 11:44:39 pm ---i got an i7 OC and gtx 1060. I doubt  its my PC

i am from the UK and get around 20 ping so its not a network issue either.

--- End quote ---

MTA loads objects asynchronously, meaning that even with an SSD, objects won't be loaded instantly, to prevent game from freezing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version