Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++][A] Adding uses for Chemicals and hemp

(1/7) > >>

Ace:
The problem

Right now, both of these resources are pretty useless. Their only uses are to either to convert them into something actually useful with a business, or just turn them into cash with a cash conversion business. It's true that hemp can be used to make a parachute, but when was the last time you actually saw anyone use a parachute?

Proposed changes:

1. Hemp can now be used in f9 to craft the drug weed in f9. Show contenthttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp
2. Hemp can now be used in the oil factory (biodiesel generation)
3. An alternative f9 crafting option for armour (kevlar vest) using hemp
4. Chemicals can be used in f9 to craft Crack, weed, god, LSD, Steroids and speed

MandM:
You can put both hemp and chemicals in factories, and factories operate with them, making a fine profit. So I really don't see this suggestion as necessary. In fact, there are some resources that actually need to increase their usage, such as gold.

Ace:

--- Quote from: MandM on 16 02, 2024, 11:32:45 pm ---You can put both hemp and chemicals in factories, and factories operate with them, making a fine profit. So I really don't see this suggestion as necessary. In fact, there are some resources that actually need to increase their usage, such as gold.

--- End quote ---

if the only real use of chemicals is to put them into a pay and spray to get cash, they might as well cut out the middle man and pay you in cash instead of chemicals on those jobs..  Conversion businesses do exist but they arent profitable.

I don't find your "what about gold" to be a useful criticism of this suggestion.  If you think that gold should have extra uses, suggest it and someone can reply "well can't you just use it in KLM business". If you are being consistent, then your argument also applies to your criticism.

For the record, I do think gold should have some more uses, It's just not a valid criticism of this suggestion

MandM:

--- Quote from: Ace on 16 02, 2024, 11:44:04 pm ---if the only real use of chemicals is to put them into a pay and spray to get cash, they might as well cut out the middle man and pay you in cash instead of chemicals on those jobs..  Conversion businesses do exist but they arent profitable.
--- End quote ---

You can easily earn a profit from conversion businesses by buying the required resources at cheap prices or by gaining those resources and converting them instead of selling them. So that's why I stated that chemicals don't require more usage.

--- Quote from: Ace on 16 02, 2024, 11:44:04 pm ---I don't find your "what about gold" to be a useful criticism of this suggestion.  If you think that gold should have extra uses, suggest it and someone can reply "well can't you just use it in KLM business". If you are being consistent, then your argument also applies to your criticism.

For the record, I do think gold should have some more uses, It's just not a valid criticism of this suggestion

--- End quote ---

I didn't mention the gold to be a criticism of your suggestion, and I didn't even vote as I'm just giving my opinion since this is the "Discussion" board.

All I stated was my opinion, and I wasn't trying to make any objections to your suggestion.   

denn:
pretty cool  :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version