Author Topic: Kicking players who stay 'AFK' for 3 mins from CE  (Read 4527 times)

Offline WizarD

• The Magician
  • L4 Staff
  • Have a great day!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: [CIT]WizarD
Re: Kicking players who stay 'AFK' for 5 mins from CE
« Reply #15 on: 11 02, 2021, 01:14:41 pm »
I'm positive because sometimes some criminals/cops AFK in the CE taking up space and doing nothing to their team and by implementing this idea it will give other players who really want to make their team win a chance to participate in the CE.

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #16 on: 11 02, 2021, 10:12:31 pm »
Five minutes are fair enough to be honest. We should implement the auto kick if the player stay afk for 5 minutes, so with this we will avoid useless Criminals/cops inside the CE. And you should know there will be alot of players waiting in the queque so its unfair to keep peoples whom arent afk outside waiting in the queque and allow the useless afk players inside. Positive

Offline PusaT'

• New Community Member
  • Only dead sees.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Pusat
  • Squad: SONS_OF_ANARCHY
« Reply #17 on: 12 02, 2021, 04:53:42 am »
You are right, people are disturbed by this situation. If 3 minutes AFK remains, not 5 minutes, it should be discarded automatically. Positive  :tick:
𝙉𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙉𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

Offline Izack

• Junior Community Member
  • The More Damaged You Are, The Stronger You Are
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR-DSA
  • Ingame: Izack-Izack2
  • Squad: vZ/Bw
« Reply #18 on: 12 02, 2021, 09:32:33 am »
positive vote on this, practically players who stay afk and do not contribute anything clearly are taking the space away from players who want to participate and give a good fight, good suggestion  :tick:
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that is why it is called Present

Jan 14th: @Johan_Uriarte  Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Omar + Kuldeep

Offline Ghost.

• ElGostie
  • L3 Staff
  • Head Criminal Boss.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ghost
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #19 on: 15 02, 2021, 12:40:25 am »
first you can't go afk inside an interior second that has to see that the police camp outside is a CnR technique and I don't see any problem
Actually there is a lot and I mean a lot of cops camping outside and some criminals are just not moving inside CE which is bad, just think about the players who wait outside.

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • Senior Community Member
  • ProCriminal.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
« Reply #20 on: 15 02, 2021, 03:05:11 am »
 :tick: Really sounds great and it just fair, but I would make it 2mins kick because the CE happens only every 45mins, and tbh why u would enter a  CE if u aren't moving/helping ur side, And taking place from others waiting outside.  :tick: :tick: :tick: :tick:
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline Mazenolla

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mazenolla
« Reply #21 on: 15 02, 2021, 01:04:50 pm »
I really don't think that it happens that often where people go afk, but if it does happen. I'm voting yes on this one, but I think it should be reduced to less than five minutes, cause sometimes CEs don't last 5 minutes where having it lower would make the trick work.
“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
« Reply #22 on: 23 02, 2021, 05:56:04 am »
Once when I was playing as crim anf joined to CE we killed all the cops except an afk on a random corridor. We tried to find him which took like 1 2 minutes and killed him. But we wasted that 2 minutes on a afk guy. My vote is positive since I've experienced this and got annoyed by it.  :tick:

Offline holsteN

• Junior Community Member
  • WingsOfGold #1~
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: maviA
« Reply #23 on: 23 02, 2021, 04:10:03 pm »
In my opinion this idea can be useful because we're waiting 45 min for one CE and sometimes we lose due for outnumbered. If afk players kicked to CE and new players arrived we can fight more Positive   :tick:

Offline nibja

• Donator L3
  • Always be happy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Nibja
  • Squad: Riffs_Family
« Reply #24 on: 24 02, 2021, 08:14:46 am »
yea great idea its really annoying to wait a long time outside and when you are finally enter you see people afk.  :tick:
Cit's official Nibja/Sushibakker

Offline Greengrocer

• New Community Member
  • ALL AROUND
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: maNav
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #25 on: 24 02, 2021, 11:54:39 am »
Positive :tick:

Cuz sometimes when we're fighting with cops there aren't enough player to gather for a tactic cuz of AFKs. Also as current oppinion too many players waiting outside near to marker to join event.
STRIVE FOR GREATNESS

Offline fareshanna12

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: COI-Fares[FBI]
  • Squad: MP
« Reply #26 on: 26 02, 2021, 07:33:51 am »
yea good idea it's really annoying to wait a long time outside and when you are finally enter you see people AFK Positive :tick:  :tick: 

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #27 on: 27 02, 2021, 08:40:38 am »
Your solution doesn't fix anything, just ruins it. Cops won't face any loss from getting kicked from the CE, wanted criminals will. Criminals that will stay AFK with suppose 500 WP, gets kicked out of CE and unfairly killed by cops outside. How would you feel when you face an unavoidable circumstance and you Need to go AFK, and you find yourself unfairly killed by getting kicked out of CE? Surely you'll feel bad. But again you can't prioritize a game over real-life to avoid getting kicked from CE.

People seen going AFK at CE is really Rare. This is too trivial for a fix. At max 2 stay AFK inside CE at 30v30 situations, but eventually they die by getting killed by their opposition team since people push and fall randomly and frequently at these situations. Sacrificing 2 or 3 minutes isn't much. Eventually a seat will open up for you to join the event.

In short, the solution isn't favorable for the criminal's side, but can be adjusted for cops. So I'm voting Negative
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #28 on: 04 03, 2021, 05:29:33 pm »
This would do good in kicking people who go AFK, good enough for the current system though. I'd say that the current way things work isn't really that good or far, but whatever let's stay on point. 5 minutes would be pretty much enough for people who ACTUALLY went AFK, gives more space for those who are willing to enter and increases the chance of that team in winning the CE. I would also like to add that I think this system shouldn't apply to people who have 4 Stars and more, so we as criminals wouldn't lose a high WP fella and cops have it be given away for free to them, as it is our Duty to protect them in the end.

Offline Violet

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #29 on: 04 03, 2021, 08:59:26 pm »
Iam supporting the idea, I am staying like 3 mins or more outside waiting my queue and when I enter iam finding more than 5 criminals doing nothing, Walking ,standing or only following you and back again.
Iam voting positive.