Author Topic: Adding /todaystats  (Read 2407 times)

HerOFTW

Adding /todaystats
« on: 07 12, 2013, 08:57:00 pm »
Adding /todaystats

About what i'm talking ?
i was playing hard a criminal and I wanted to see if i'm the top criminal or no, so I tried to see today stats to check out if I was the top, but I couldn't find any command or way to see it while being online.

What is the suggestion ?
adding a command "/todaystats" to see the today stats.

why i'm suggesting this ?
because it's really useful to see today stats, also there is no way to see it while being online, the only way that can show us it is reconnecting (ONLY)

If we added today stats to /updates panel so I think it will be as well:

Edited:

« Last Edit: 28 03, 2014, 04:18:32 am by SuB' »

Helenaaa

Re: Adding /todaystats
« Reply #1 on: 07 12, 2013, 10:33:09 pm »
yes,i think it will be helpfull.
but I guess if it will be /PlayersofTheDay will be better.
/discuss
any way up voted.
That command would be too long and no capitals are used in commands, better to keep it as /todaystats or something like that. Anyways, upvoted, seems like a great idea to me.

Offline Platinum

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Legolas
  • Squad: 07
« Reply #2 on: 07 12, 2013, 11:07:21 pm »
Upvoting this,IMO its really needed for see the top players of the day without going forum/reconnect

Offline Qetoo

• Quality remains.
  • Ingame: Q2
« Reply #3 on: 08 12, 2013, 03:24:35 pm »
Actually I think it's useful suggestion and it's really helpful cause in this system I should reconnect to see the players of the day and even sometimes I forget about it also, CIT staff team could add, Top damager of bank robbers on the Players of The Day as we have top killers of bank robbers and same for cops. That could be better.

Players of The Day

Achievement    Player

Top damager of bank robbers  Name

Huge +1

moreno9

« Reply #4 on: 08 12, 2013, 10:22:15 pm »
I want to add something more to this suggestion. Imagine you are in a group. Leaders of the group should be allowed to see our /todaystats. Let me explain. I am in SWAT Team and it would be easier for SWAT Staff promote members if they have seen that player arrested many criminals, earned many arrest points, etc. I think group leaders being able to do this it will help them a lot on the promotion system for example. What do you think?

HerOFTW

« Reply #5 on: 08 12, 2013, 11:20:58 pm »
I want to add something more to this suggestion. Imagine you are in a group. Leaders of the group should be allowed to see our /todaystats. Let me explain. I am in SWAT Team and it would be easier for SWAT Staff promote members if they have seen that player arrested many criminals, earned many arrest points, etc. I think group leaders being able to do this it will help them a lot on the promotion system for example. What do you think?

It's a good idea and I think it will be useful but I think it's different from the suggested idea and it needs a different script so I think it would be better if you made another topic about that.

Offline GamerFTW

• The Polymath
  • Senior Community Member
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: GamerFTW#SAPD
  • Squad: AS-SAMD
« Reply #6 on: 09 12, 2013, 12:39:43 pm »
I think there should be a script which lets us know if we are in /todaystats. Because we never know if we are in the stats as we can only reconnect and see it, who would do that? And anyone hardly thinks about top players these days. So if we are in top players, it should come at the chatbox or at the screen (Like new updates come) so we can get to know that we're in the top players.

Upvoted.
SAPD
Law
Fairness

~ forever

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
« Reply #7 on: 24 01, 2014, 07:59:33 pm »
Yeah, the only was is to reconnect to see those stats so why not. I was thinking if the latest top killers may be added to there? If yes it would be great! There will be a way to see latest top killers and also it will be in this new /todaystats, will be usefull 2x.
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...

Offline ScrapyCoCo

• Senior Community Member
  • Willing to help 😊. In-Active For Now.
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: ScrapyCoCo
  • Squad: 4Point7
« Reply #8 on: 28 01, 2014, 11:34:50 am »
how about if you type /updates.
You will see a update log and you will see the todaystats button below  recent updates?
and change the updates to today stats if you click the todaystats button.
we have so many commands afaik.
« Last Edit: 28 01, 2014, 11:38:18 am by ScrapyCoCo »

https://link.snipfeed.co/scrapycocotv Best Bonus Websites free CSGO SKINS and FREE $ <3 Check Instagram for Guides!
My Introduction