Author Topic: In Game Companies  (Read 2864 times)

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
In Game Companies
« on: 22 01, 2014, 12:27:36 pm »
Companies and their payments

Well, hello there guys. I've been thinking about this for a while and now I wanted to suggest this, to be added into the server. The thing is, there are many Companies such as Airlines, fuel stations and even Hotels in SA. You're paying money to buy a car, plane, boat, whatever you want, right? You also spend some money, not much but at least some, to refuel your vehicle. But where does the money goes to? We are just spending our money wherever we want, but what if the money goes to any player, human, like in real life? IRL, ppl are owning some Airlines and for an example, in CIT, SF airport may be owned by KLM, what if they own it? Every single thing that gets used by players in that airport, all the money that they spend in there, goes to KLM's. There will be a marker in KLM's base, just for an example, which will show you the money that they earned from the airport and only Leaders+ can take out the money from there. I gave you some examples of Vehicles, Boats and even Planes, I guess you're curious why did i? Well, let me explain!

We all know where are the Carshops in SA, there are expensive ones and also cheap carshows. Same about fuel stations? Just some of those fuel stations are placed nearly at AF base, useless ones and some of them are in LS, nearly at BR which gets used mostly. What if someone can buy the fuel station and all the money that people spend in there, goes to his packet/bank ATM? Or just better, placing a marker where all the money collects, in the same Fuel Station, would be great! Same for the carshops, boats and airplanes. I'm sure you're already thinking about possibly abuse that this system may bring, but no, i've got solutions for them! Firstly, let me tell you how's it gonna work, the Carshops.  About the hospitals, they are very expensive due to all the money that the medics earn in the whole server, goes to the marker of that hospital and the owner may take out them anytime he wants. We are having 50-150 medics, right? They are making like 100-500 k in some hours, or less, so that's why it's so expensive, I am not sure about adding this or not, but I think it would be great, community will decide! Ammunation's are going to be decided by the community too, as every single player has like 10-20+ millions spent on guns in his stats, professional criminals are having 50-100+, so the owner of the ammunation will get millions every day? No way, increasing it upto $500,000,000 has no sense, we just have to find a good solution for tihs, as the owner will get too much money. Any Company may be sold to the server with /sell"putCompanysIDHere", or somehow differently and can also put it on sell for others.

To own a Carshop, you must go in there and enter the marker which will show the value of that carshop. Expensive carshop contains many vehicles, some of them cost 4,000,000 such as Stafford so, the price of that expensive carshop should be 15-20 millions, maybe even more! Too expensive? I don't think so. If any of the players goes to the carshop and buys a car, 10% of the cost goes to the marker nearly at that carshop, which can only be used by the owner of the carshop. Due to possible abuse, there will be some rules, restrictions:
  • Players can only buy vehicles each 6 hours, which means that can't be abused much, as the price of the Carshop will be high, they wont gain millions in a week. No, of course I didn't mean players can NOT buy them, I wanted to say, if any player wants to buy a vehicle from that carshop, those 10% are going to the marker only 1 time, it can only happen every 6 hours, due to abuse. A player can buy any car he wants, 10-100 times, doesn't matters, but those 10% will only go to the marker 1 time. To get 10% again, any player must buy a car from that carshop after 6 hours, again.
  • If you're selling it to the server, you only get 90% of the full cost of that company
I will add more restrictions, I only need your opinions, because I don't know what does the community wants, or staffs prefer to see in the server, because it's also related to them, as there may be some abuses in this idea. Car, boat and airplanes shop costs:
  • Expensive Carshop - $90,000,000
  • Cheap Carshop - $50,000,000
  • Planes & Helicopters - $80,000,000
  • Fuel Stations in LS - $10,000,000
  • Fuel Stations in LV, SF and out of those areas - $8,500,000
  • Hospital in SF - $95,000,000
  • Hospital in LS - $100,000,000
  • Hospital in LV - $85,000,000
  • LS/LV and other tolls - 2,000,000$
  • Pay'n Spray - $40,000,000
  • Tuning shops - $25,000,000
  • Ammunations - $250,000,000
  • Farmer seed shops - $100,000,000

No need to downvote only because of the high prices, this is to decrease percents of possibly abuse, but i'm sure we'll find a good way to get rid of the abusers and you can easily gain those money back and enjoy it within some months, maybe even a year. Nothing about Hotels, because theyre useless in CIT. Give me your opinions, I need more additions, ideas for it!
« Last Edit: 22 01, 2014, 10:45:55 pm by Master. »
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Senior Community Member
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
Re: In Game Companies
« Reply #1 on: 22 01, 2014, 12:55:27 pm »
Well, it sounds great. I liked it, I think you should add Hospital too. upvoted

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
« Reply #2 on: 22 01, 2014, 01:01:38 pm »
Well, it sounds great. I liked it, I think you should add Hospital too. upvoted
Great, thank you for the hospitals idea, I clearly forgot about it. Oh, lol, I must think a bit about it, how shall the owner get the money of that Hospital? By the medics earnings on the whole server? If yes then it's just great, but then, hospital must cost like 80-100m, anyways thanks for the idea, it's also a good addition.

Edit: Added info about Hospitals.
« Last Edit: 22 01, 2014, 01:04:54 pm by Master. »

beerman123

« Reply #3 on: 22 01, 2014, 01:06:37 pm »
Gas stations aren't expensive enough, anyone can buy them like this and they're limited aswell. 10-20m seems ok. Also the cheap carshops are very limited and are  a carshop anyways so how about making them like 50m and the expensive ones like 90m?
« Last Edit: 22 01, 2014, 01:15:41 pm by Rick »

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
« Reply #4 on: 22 01, 2014, 01:10:34 pm »
Gas stations aren't expensive enough, anyone can buy them like this and they're limited aswell. 10-20m seems ok. Also the cheap carshops are very limited and are  a carshop anyways so how about making them like 50m and the expensive ones like 90m?
Why not, 50-100 or more players in the server are having like 100-200 millions and let's make Fuel Stations for 10 m, because theyre only pay you 300$-1200$, sometimes, when the player needs 100 fuel. Actually yes, increasing the price of the Carshops would be good, there are only 4-5 in the whole SA and yes 50 m for cheap one and 90 m for expensive Carshop is okay, editing.

beerman123

« Reply #5 on: 22 01, 2014, 01:20:50 pm »
Oh and for additions to companies:
Tuning shops
Transporting markers
Pay n Spray
Farmer seed shops
Ammunations
Bridges which then cost like $100 to pass

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
« Reply #6 on: 22 01, 2014, 01:27:21 pm »
Oh and for additions to companies:
Tuning shops
Transporting markers
Pay n Spray
Farmer seed shops
Ammunations
Bridges which then cost like $100 to pass
Everything added except Transporting markers, theyre being used much and i'd add them for like 60 millions but, it's not a company or such thing, just a new script added to teleport, move faster, I don't know if we have to add it.

moreno9

« Reply #7 on: 22 01, 2014, 02:13:30 pm »
I like Rick's idea about bridges. About car shops I have an idea which could be even better that the one you gave us Master. Car shop prices would depend in how many cars the shop has and the car prices in the same shop. Let me explain. If a car shop has 15 cars (I am just giving examples) and each car costs 1 million, the car shop prices would be 15  millions. In short who wants to own the car shop has to pay for all the cars that car shop contains.

About what Rick said, Tune Stations, you may find here an useful suggestion  made by VaaZ
You could take some ideas from this suggestion if VaaZ doesn't mind.

EDIT: I misunderstood, I think Rick wanted to tell about Transfender right? Anyways about that I think I have a solution.
At mechanic job place we can find like 4 or 5 garages to mod our cars. So my point is: If a player could buy just one garage? So, if we have 5 garages we would be able to have 5 owners. The player who wants to buy a Transfender, can ONLY buy one garage. It would be fun to see players competing between each other to know who would earn more money. Near that garages we could have some kind of marker, maybe a white marker, who enters there would be able to buy the transfender or Pay "n" Spray.

Let me tell you that we should be able to buy those same garages in all of San Andreas state, still, we can only buy one garage like I said before.
« Last Edit: 22 01, 2014, 02:21:55 pm by Noble. »

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
« Reply #8 on: 22 01, 2014, 08:45:31 pm »
I like Rick's idea about bridges. About car shops I have an idea which could be even better that the one you gave us Master. Car shop prices would depend in how many cars the shop has and the car prices in the same shop. Let me explain. If a car shop has 15 cars (I am just giving examples) and each car costs 1 million, the car shop prices would be 15  millions. In short who wants to own the car shop has to pay for all the cars that car shop contains.

About what Rick said, Tune Stations, you may find here an useful suggestion  made by VaaZ
You could take some ideas from this suggestion if VaaZ doesn't mind.

EDIT: I misunderstood, I think Rick wanted to tell about Transfender right? Anyways about that I think I have a solution.
At mechanic job place we can find like 4 or 5 garages to mod our cars. So my point is: If a player could buy just one garage? So, if we have 5 garages we would be able to have 5 owners. The player who wants to buy a Transfender, can ONLY buy one garage. It would be fun to see players competing between each other to know who would earn more money. Near that garages we could have some kind of marker, maybe a white marker, who enters there would be able to buy the transfender or Pay "n" Spray.

Let me tell you that we should be able to buy those same garages in all of San Andreas state, still, we can only buy one garage like I said before.
Only garages? Interesting. If every player will buy one garage, it's enough for him and yeah they will be trying to earn more money, driving around and looking at your Pay n' Spray to get filled, it's gonna be cool. One garage per player makes it fair, but why not to put a little timer in here? For example a player can buy 1 garage, Pay n' Spray, Hospital every day. And yeah, if he bought a garage, he can still buy one hospital, what do you think about those restrictions? Imo it's ok, but do you think they should be able to buy only 1 Company a day?

moreno9

« Reply #9 on: 22 01, 2014, 09:03:44 pm »
Only garages? Interesting. If every player will buy one garage, it's enough for him and yeah they will be trying to earn more money, driving around and looking at your Pay n' Spray to get filled, it's gonna be cool. One garage per player makes it fair, but why not to put a little timer in here? For example a player can buy 1 garage, Pay n' Spray, Hospital every day. And yeah, if he bought a garage, he can still buy one hospital, what do you think about those restrictions? Imo it's ok, but do you think they should be able to buy only 1 Company a day?

Even  more simple. Why not make the owner able to sell his company to the server for the same money he has bought it or even put it for sale to another player, like we do with our houses. When someone enters in the marker to buy the company he would see almost the same thing like we do in houses. Company owner, "bought for $$$$", "asking price: $$$$"

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
« Reply #10 on: 22 01, 2014, 09:08:48 pm »
Even  more simple. Why not make the owner able to sell his company to the server for the same money he has bought it or even put it for sale to another player, like we do with our houses. When someone enters in the marker to buy the company he would see almost the same thing like we do in houses. Company owner, "bought for $$$$", "asking price: $$$$"
Actually I was thinking about it, we shall enable both options but I think allowing the owner to sell it to the server would be more usefull than to the server. I'm sure someone will buy it within 1 day, or even some hours, if they notice that it's on sell. Will add this to the topic.

beerman123

« Reply #11 on: 22 01, 2014, 10:21:07 pm »
You should lose some money on selling it back to the server though. Else you can just buy it, make tons of profit and sell it again any time you want (even after a day) and still have gained money. If you sell for like 90% it would mean people won't always earn easy money on these things.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
« Reply #12 on: 22 01, 2014, 10:44:37 pm »
You should lose some money on selling it back to the server though. Else you can just buy it, make tons of profit and sell it again any time you want (even after a day) and still have gained money. If you sell for like 90% it would mean people won't always earn easy money on these things.
Like 90%+ damaged car can't be sold for the same price, or something like that. Sounds good, it's also an addition which decreases the possibly abuse, will be added to the list, 90% are enough, as their cost is more than 10-50 millions so 10% will be like 5-10 mils or less a bit.

Edit: Shall we disable selling it to other players then? They may set higher price and sell it, get even more money for that, what do you think about it?

TommyBoy1998

« Reply #13 on: 24 01, 2014, 07:26:28 pm »
Well, I came to this topic because it appealed to me. I have read anything but imagine that this idea got added in CIT. How do you want to do it? There are garages, for example, bought by other people and garages that are still from the server. There would be something on need to be figured out but it's just great!

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
« Reply #14 on: 25 01, 2014, 02:45:40 pm »
Well, I came to this topic because it appealed to me. I have read anything but imagine that this idea got added in CIT. How do you want to do it? There are garages, for example, bought by other people and garages that are still from the server. There would be something on need to be figured out but it's just great!
Hmm, as I remember garages were disabled due to possibly abuse or such thing, what about adding them back and enabling in this system? Need to discuss, think about how theyre gonna work. All the garages are a part of any house in SF/LS/LV, so if they'll be enabled, many people will downvote because they must be a part of the houses as they are, not just a business for any company. Think about it, how to enable garages in this system, I already added anything needed/available for the players to buy and use as a company, except Transportation Markers as theyre not related to the companies, this idea.