Author Topic: Adding new icon to Official groups  (Read 3672 times)

Offline Zo'rro

• Regular Community Member
  • We were not created vainly.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: Zo'rro / Zorro
Adding new icon to Official groups
« on: 24 01, 2014, 03:56:21 pm »
Hey CIT's

I Suggest to Add an Icon for buying the Parachutes in L2 + official Groups Bases it will be like the Health marker, I made this Suggestion because many groups use the parachutes in there training and it will be good idea if we added a Marker or Icon for the Parachute in there bases and I wish it will be added and thanks for the reading.
« Last Edit: 25 01, 2014, 12:59:50 pm by Zorro# »
CAMORRA Contabile
EX.Member at Community Map Editors Team, EX.xCode Trusted, EX.LynX Combats Guy

Weak and scattered thoughts are weak and scattered forces. Strong and concentrated thoughts are strong and concentrated forces. -Mind Power

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
Re: Adding new icon to L2+ Official groups
« Reply #1 on: 24 01, 2014, 04:26:28 pm »
I do support this for one, but I'll just go ahead and drop this here because it's kind of important if you really want your suggestion to go through properly:

http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=26653.0 This is where you can suggest things for bases and features if I got it right. It fits much more.

Let me add an idea though, when adding parachute markers, they might as well be free parachutes, as it would be annoying having to get litterally no cash out of the bank every time when its not alot to you anyways but more time consuming (yes, there are players who don't always have money with them)
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

Offline Zo'rro

« Reply #2 on: 24 01, 2014, 04:34:27 pm »
I do support this for one, but I'll just go ahead and drop this here because it's kind of important if you really want your suggestion to go through properly:

http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=26653.0 This is where you can suggest things for bases and features if I got it right. It fits much more.

Let me add an idea though, when adding parachute markers, they might as well be free parachutes, as it would be annoying having to get litterally no cash out of the bank every time when its not alot to you anyways but more time consuming (yes, there are players who don't always have money with them)
Well, I don't think there's any problem by making the Suggestion here, and About your idea I think it's better if we made it like health marker I don't think it's expensive.
CAMORRA Contabile

Weak and scattered thoughts are weak and scattered forces. Strong and concentrated thoughts are strong and concentrated forces. -Mind Power

Offline BoDy

• Senior Community Member
  • Be like a Prism
  • Ingame: BoDy
« Reply #3 on: 24 01, 2014, 04:53:13 pm »
Hey CIT's

I Suggest to Add an Icon for buying the Parachutes in L2 + official Groups Bases it will be like the Health marker, I made this Suggestion because many groups use the parachutes in there training and it will be good idea if we added a Marker or Icon for the Parachute in there bases and I wish it will be added and thanks for the reading.
Can you tell me why only L2+ Official groups?
Maybe it'll be a feature in BVT like the health marker/care spawner..etc it only needs time and you pay for it
no need to make it for L2+ official groups only..
Ex - BoDy
"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new"

If it was easy, everyone could do it.

Who would have known, how bitter sweet it would taste.

Offline Zo'rro

« Reply #4 on: 24 01, 2014, 04:58:21 pm »
Can you tell me why only L2+ Official groups?
Maybe it'll be a feature in BVT like the health marker/care spawner..etc it only needs time and you pay for it
no need to make it for L2+ official groups only..
we can make it For Official Groups But I started With L2+ Official because I note that they use it a lot but there's no problem if we made it for any Official groups.
CAMORRA Contabile

PikaChu

« Reply #5 on: 24 01, 2014, 05:24:10 pm »
I agree with you, but I see that all official groups must have it, not only +L2. Because its not that something special like skin.

Offline Zo'rro

« Reply #6 on: 24 01, 2014, 06:11:14 pm »
I already said in my  last replay that there's no problem if we add it to any officiail group but there's no many official groups -L2 as we know and but as you said its's not something special so we can make it for all the official groups.
CAMORRA Contabile

Jos1996

« Reply #7 on: 24 01, 2014, 07:01:42 pm »
we can make it For Official Groups But I started With L2+ Official because I note that they use it a lot but there's no problem if we made it for any Official groups.

Never knew KLM uses it a lot!

Offline Zo'rro

« Reply #8 on: 24 01, 2014, 07:22:41 pm »
I know that many official groups need it, it's main idea that let me do this suggestion and I said before that there's no problem to make it for all the official groups.
CAMORRA Contabile

Offline BoDy

• Be like a Prism
  • Ingame: BoDy
« Reply #9 on: 24 01, 2014, 07:28:05 pm »
I know that many official groups need it, it's main idea that let me do this suggestion and I said before that there's no problem to make it for all the official groups.
In my opinion it shouldn't be for official groups only..
It should be a feature in BVT and in order to get it you have to meet some requirments for example your group needs to be X months old
and it will cost X money ..etc
Because in my opinion it's not more important than car spawners/Health markers for semi-official groups am I right?
Ex - BoDy
"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new"

If it was easy, everyone could do it.

Who would have known, how bitter sweet it would taste.

HeatBlast

« Reply #10 on: 24 01, 2014, 08:20:33 pm »
Imo it should be for every criminal or law group which had base over  3-4 months.

Offline CocoNuT

• Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CocoNuT
« Reply #11 on: 24 01, 2014, 08:33:24 pm »
Imo it should be for every criminal or law group which had base over  3-4 months.

Why not for every "trusted group" with a base (not minibase)? or I'm not sure about minibases.

In my opinion, would be awesome for all of them.
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley

HeatBlast

« Reply #12 on: 24 01, 2014, 08:36:46 pm »
Why not for every "trusted group" with a base (not minibase)? or I'm not sure about minibases.

In my opinion, would be awesome for all of them.
Yeah it could be for every trusted group but not groups with mini bases and it should cost at least 2 - 3m

Offline Zo'rro

« Reply #13 on: 24 01, 2014, 09:40:54 pm »
Well we started the Suggestion With L2+ Official Group some guys said that they want it for any Official Group and we agreed but now you need to change it for any group have a base but this not some thing easy for any group because if it's not important I think that all the group must had it from a long time and I think that the group who get it must have at least Base and helicopter spawn so it must be for the Official groups.
CAMORRA Contabile

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #14 on: 25 01, 2014, 02:07:17 am »
+L2 groups should have this option on their X and buy it whenever they need it.

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.