Author Topic: Adding new icon to Official groups  (Read 3671 times)

beerman123

Re: Adding new icon to L2+ Official groups
« Reply #15 on: 25 01, 2014, 12:48:01 pm »
Wtf? Why only for official groups? This seems like something community groups can profit from aswell. I'd say any group that can get a healthmarker should be able to get a parachute marker. By the way your topic title is misleading it should be "Adding a parachute marker to group bases".

Offline Zo'rro

• Regular Community Member
  • We were not created vainly.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: Zo'rro / Zorro
« Reply #16 on: 25 01, 2014, 12:57:04 pm »
I think that you give them something more than what they need, who need this marker must have at least helicopter spawn in his base and I don't think that all the groups have helicopter spawn.
CAMORRA Contabile
EX.Member at Community Map Editors Team, EX.xCode Trusted, EX.LynX Combats Guy

Weak and scattered thoughts are weak and scattered forces. Strong and concentrated thoughts are strong and concentrated forces. -Mind Power

beerman123

« Reply #17 on: 25 01, 2014, 12:59:47 pm »
I think that you give them something more than what they need, who need this marker must have at least helicopter spawn in his base and I don't think that all the groups have helicopter spawn.

No, a training instructor can for example just have his own heli, fly up his members and do a parachuting training. It's not something that's easily abused so it'd be nice to give them the option at least. Just because it isn't as useful for them doesn't mean you should take it from them and monopolize it as an official group. Official groups already have enough benefits over the community groups.

Offline Zo'rro

Re: Adding new icon to Official groups
« Reply #18 on: 25 01, 2014, 01:08:32 pm »
well, I think that adding the parachute is kinda new and special thing so we must give it to the old groups frist then if the adminds think that the community groups must get it they will, your idea isn't bad but it's better to let the admins decide.
CAMORRA Contabile

Weak and scattered thoughts are weak and scattered forces. Strong and concentrated thoughts are strong and concentrated forces. -Mind Power

beerman123

« Reply #19 on: 25 01, 2014, 01:15:34 pm »
Your opinion is obviously biased. There's no point in giving it to official groups "first" and changing it after, letting Brian decide would be an idea but I would still prefer you changed it in your topic.

Online K90

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: K90
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #20 on: 25 01, 2014, 02:49:18 pm »
what do you think about adding a portable ammu nation, I mean, adding the same marker from the police station thst allows you to buy guns/armour, but this one will include parachute? and ofc, the armour icon will be replaced with the marker.
"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."  Carl Sagan

Offline Zo'rro

« Reply #21 on: 25 01, 2014, 02:56:14 pm »
what do you think about adding a portable ammu nation, I mean, adding the same marker from the police station thst allows you to buy guns/armour, but this one will include parachute? and ofc, the armour icon will be replaced with the marker.
I'm not Keen on this Idea it's another Suggestion and we talk about Parachute you Can make a Topic with your Idea if you think it's good and will help the community.
CAMORRA Contabile