Author Topic: Giving chance to make topic in ingamefeature (back)  (Read 1427 times)

neiltorres81

Giving chance to make topic in ingamefeature (back)
« on: 27 01, 2014, 02:19:48 pm »
I wanted to back it because many old members and others have a good desicion. There should be requirments before having a topic or additional, they need the help of some old member because they have many experience, they have a good idea's for the server.
Requirments
1.Should be Junior Posters.
2.Your forum should be older than 9 months.
3.Must don't have higher than 20% warnings.
/discuss

mahmoudkiller

Re: Giving chance to make topic in ingamefeature (back)
« Reply #1 on: 27 01, 2014, 02:41:32 pm »
I say this isn't needed now, any non community member who wants to suggest an idea, simply he Pm's an any JCM+ to suggest it for him.

neiltorres81

« Reply #2 on: 27 01, 2014, 03:45:41 pm »
Show content
I say this isn't needed now, any non community member who wants to suggest an idea, simply he Pm's an any JCM+ to suggest it for him.

but it's better if your own topic to make it. and it's just only for old member and Junior Posters+. so it's not for newbie.

Offline Phille

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Phille
« Reply #3 on: 27 01, 2014, 03:50:03 pm »

Or he/she could just get JCM himself/herself.

I think the current requirements to become JCM is fair and not demanding at all (40 posts and 2 months registered). It's good that you have to make yourself worthy to come further into the community - into the more serious stuff - and nothing should be changed in that system if you ask me.
For that reason, I don't support this.

Crack97

« Reply #4 on: 27 01, 2014, 04:11:53 pm »
Much helpful players and thier  forum isn't should be older than 9 months because we just dont need a date for fourm its just depend on the suggestion lets say I have a very big suggestion and it would be helpful have I wait some more months to post it ? nope.
But from other side my vote for you

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
« Reply #5 on: 27 01, 2014, 04:44:27 pm »
That's the requirements for JCM, so they can just apply. If they yet manage to fail writing a proper application for JCM, then they wouldn't meet the standards to take part in constructive discussions within the developement board..
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

Crack97

« Reply #6 on: 27 01, 2014, 04:54:36 pm »
That's the requirements for JCM, so they can just apply. If they yet manage to fail writing a proper application for JCM, then they wouldn't meet the standards to take part in constructive discussions within the developement board..
much players downvote the the CM apply for trolling so they maybe will be denied.

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
« Reply #7 on: 27 01, 2014, 05:17:43 pm »
much players downvote the the CM apply for trolling so they maybe will be denied.

Downvotes don't count. They only show the communities opinion, doesn't mean anything. It's not a democratic vote, it's a place to apply and when you meet the requirements you get accepted.

+50 votes have been denied.
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now