Author Topic: Make it so that you can see the kills you have made while you are a hit  (Read 1199 times)

Offline CocoNuT

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CocoNuT
Hello community.

I don't know if this was suggested or not before, but as I have seen, this is not added in game.

I'm here to suggestion something similiar to /mykills (You can see the damage/kills you have made in the current CnR event), in this case will be /hitkills (Will be discussed).

Many of you will say "You can see the kills you have made when you die", but what I'm suggesting is to add a new command and with that command you will be able to see the kills you have made while you are a hit (before die).

As I'm now donator I like placing a hit on myself, going around SA and killing the players who are following me, but a moment comes that I want to know the exact kills I have made until now (before die), but as there is no such command, I can only check them from J > Kills, but most of time I get killed easily and quickly, because I can't see what's going on due to the J GUI..
This also has been happening to most of the donators who are placing a hit on themselves each moment.

Hope you understand what I want to suggest, feel free to opine what you think about this.
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley

Offline Bl3nd

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
You know your kills once you die. So, I see no point from your suggestion.
Rolling swishers hittin' swishes

Offline that_dude_eric

• Donator L1
  • Group: GHoST
  • Ingame: Eric
whats the point just for bragging rights? because there is no other way you can persuade people into having this other than that

Offline CocoNuT

You know your kills once you die. So, I see no point from your suggestion.

It's like CnR events, you are able to see the kills you have made before the event ends, don't you?
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley

Offline Bl3nd

It's like CnR events, you are able to see the kills you have made before the event ends, don't you?

Lol, this is way different from CnR events. Hundred thousand of people are running towards / after you, just to kill you. And oh, don't tell me you won't get killed while writing a command ._.
Rolling swishers hittin' swishes

Offline CocoNuT

Lol, this is way different from CnR events. Hundred thousand of people are running towards / after you, just to kill you. And oh, don't tell me you won't get killed while writing a command ._.

What if I/donators bind that command?
What if I'm in a zone where there are no players near me?