Author Topic: Removing AI Trades from F7 and Ammu-nation for RPGs  (Read 3442 times)

Offline xXkingahmdXx

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: #Ahmd
Re: Removing AI Trades from F7 and Ammu-nation for RPGs
« Reply #15 on: 24 10, 2021, 06:15:43 am »
Voting Negative because people will sell rpgs after this suggestion for a higher price also there is some players that can buy 1000 rpgs for example while other normal players cant buy that amount of rpgs so the rpg will be for the rich people only.

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #16 on: 24 10, 2021, 06:21:57 am »
Nagative.

ppl buy rpg by cmd for 6k, and sell in F7 for 17k+

To fix the problem maybe cancel the cmd would be better, so ppl cannot gather the rpg by cmd, only in F7 or ammo-shop. 
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 24 10, 2021, 08:53:19 am »
Voting Negative because people will sell rpgs after this suggestion for a higher price also there is some players that can buy 1000 rpgs for example while other normal players cant buy that amount of rpgs so the rpg will be for the rich people only.
Price can become maxed out at 18k or whatever number.

Nagative.

ppl buy rpg by cmd for 6k, and sell in F7 for 17k+

To fix the problem maybe cancel the cmd would be better, so ppl cannot gather the rpg by cmd, only in F7 or ammo-shop. 
Illogical, because we will have the same problem, infinity amount of rockets people can buy.
« Last Edit: 24 10, 2021, 08:55:18 am by daddy »

xCoders: Daddy, Mark-Jr, Jason, GoldNugget, Rellic, Syfear, Achref, Kikers.

Offline xXkingahmdXx

• Donator L3
« Reply #18 on: 24 10, 2021, 12:32:11 pm »
Price can become maxed out at 18k or whatever number.
Illogical, because we will have the same problem, infinity amount of rockets people can buy.

You are right but I can go home now and buy a huge amount to keep it with me while others cant because only 100 rpgs is for 1.8 mill
So it will be rare in the coming months only people who got money and bought before will have it which isnt fair for new players in LV Or poor players, for me there is no problem I can buy for the next 1 year but think about other players
Even if the /buyrpg still exist but it takes too much time to get only 1

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #19 on: 24 10, 2021, 12:34:46 pm »
You are right but I can go home now and buy a huge amount to keep it with me while others cant because only 100 rpgs is for 1.8 mill
So it will be rare in the coming months only people who got money and bought before will have it which isnt fair for new players in LV Or poor players, for me there is no problem I can buy for the next 1 year but think about other players....
let's say you bought 1k RPGs it will stay for 1/2 months, if you keep using them like you used to do then it will end, about the poor players they can buy from /buyrpg or buy from players for lower prices already, poor players used to buy from AI traders so about the pricing it doesn't make sense, because they will buy from players for the same price :thumb:

Offline Nayeek1

• New Community Member
  • WarStar
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AcidRain
  • Ingame: AlaaTarabeih
  • Squad: Invincible
« Reply #20 on: 24 10, 2021, 12:46:17 pm »
 :tick:upvoting
Since rpg became shit ig everyone spamming it.
KRYPTO.BALE.WARSTAR

Offline |Lucky

• Regular Community Member
  • I'm Your Nightmare.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
« Reply #21 on: 24 10, 2021, 12:49:35 pm »
I'll vote positive  everything u said is well-explained  and yea this addition will reduce the RPGs uses in wars and it will improve the combat gameplay
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #22 on: 25 10, 2021, 09:52:24 am »
and everyone can buy an unlimited amount of rockets literally everyone using RPGs everywhere even in 5vs1.
tbh RPG's is one of the reasons that made me leave LV and never join it because its unlimited and the players can spam it and that's a bad idea because it has a high damage same like the rocksts from hunter/hydra, iam voting Positive

Offline xXkingahmdXx

• Donator L3
« Reply #23 on: 25 10, 2021, 11:51:50 am »
let's say you bought 1k RPGs it will stay for 1/2 months, if you keep using them like you used to do then it will end,
It wont cuz I have 9k :) thats why im saying this isnt fair for others and ill keep buying from other players for any price ,Your ideas is good I dont say it's bad but I look to see everyone using the same weapons so people stop saying this isnt fair that many players got a huge amount of rpg's and we dont
Cuz they bought before the removal from shops and we couldn't because we dont have enough money, at the end rpg isnt that important thing for me in LV even if they decide to remove it, it will be better.

Offline Fa[M]oUs

• New Community Member
  • ***لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله***
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Fa[M]oUs.
« Reply #24 on: 25 10, 2021, 12:57:01 pm »
This will depend on me waiting for the other player to sell and wait 10 min between every 10 minutes its long time , my vote : Negative

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #25 on: 25 10, 2021, 05:21:45 pm »
This will depend on me waiting for the other player to sell and wait 10 min between every 10 minutes its long time , my vote : Negative
LV used to be like that for years, It was working because you have the civilians and LS Players who don't use rpgs keep buying them from command and selling them in F7 for profit. :tick:

It wont cuz I have 9k :) thats why im saying this isnt fair for others and ill keep buying from other players for any price ,Your ideas is good I dont say it's bad but I look to see everyone using the same weapons so people stop saying this isnt fair that many players got a huge amount of rpg's and we dont
Cuz they bought before the removal from shops and we couldn't because we dont have enough money, at the end rpg isnt that important thing for me in LV even if they decide to remove it, it will be better.
Thank you for explaining my point of view, proving to players how to waste hundreds of millions on RPGs, if this suggestion became high priority LV players would buy 9k RPGs, as much as they can, at anyways there is a time you will run out of Rockets or you will use them carefully not like the current meta, so you just gave me 2 ideas to make this suggestion work, first one, spending a lot of money to fix CIT money inflation.
The second one, Not all LV Players have that amount of money to buy 9k RPGs, let's say 10-20% of the players can buy a lot of RPGs, which is a very low percentage from current LV Players, If 20% bought 9k RPGs it won't be that effective like nowadays because literally, everyone can buy 100 RPGs or infinity RPGs so they don't worry about buying any more.
« Last Edit: 25 10, 2021, 05:31:01 pm by daddy »

Offline zomb1e

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #26 on: 25 10, 2021, 05:26:45 pm »
 :tick:
It's just a complete mess, RPGs are being overused in LV, people got unlimited RPGs and just don't care how they use them anymore doesn't matter if it's a 25 v 1 or 1 v 1.
This would help with reducing RPG usage in LV, supporting this.
𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝙼𝚈 𝚁𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙱𝙾𝙳𝚈, 𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙸 𝙰𝙼 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈.

Offline AlPacino

• Donator L2
  • xCoder since 2014
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: 4
  • Squad: Life
« Reply #27 on: 25 10, 2021, 05:47:39 pm »
Actually, this is a great idea, since LV gameplay became based on explosives and with this meta RPG, it became so boring against spammers.
/upvoting
"We're not here to take part,
we're here to take over."

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #28 on: 26 10, 2021, 01:02:24 pm »
Yes this will give more chance for people who is intrested to play in LV a better chance than they used to have with people just having unlimited amount of RPGs , it is ridiculous in my opinion it should be changed , positive  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline McFarland~

• Fake Account
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 11OWNERS
  • Ingame: kkkbm
« Reply #29 on: 26 10, 2021, 09:22:25 pm »
True we’ll make a big change in LV … Positive