Author Topic: 🎅🎄CIT Christmas Calendar Event 2023🎄🎅  (Read 11984 times)

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
🎅🎄CIT Christmas Calendar Event 2023🎄🎅
« on: 01 11, 2023, 01:34:30 pm »

Ho, Ho, Ho everyone, welcome back to the CIT Christmas calendar event, now in its second year! Get ready for another month of festive excitement and joy in December. Like last year, we have a number of exciting quests and tasks for you that promise even more Christmas magic. Every day in December, a door will open in the calendar giving you a hint. These hints will lead you to the exciting tasks and quests that await you, all carefully put together by Santa Claus himself and his helpers. He hides hints and prizes behind every door. To make things even more exciting, Santa Claus has something special for everyone this year. All participants have the chance to win great prizes as long they finish the quests. So prepare your milk and cookies and get ready for this unforgettable journey through the CIT Christmas calendar. Let's make this Christmas season even more memorable than the last!

The entire event is hosted by: @Happy & @Dottie

How does it work ?

Every day Santa Claus opens a door for you, where you will receive a hint on how to find the quest. To get the reward you have to complete the daily task and post the proof here. Further information can be found in the info markers, which can be found by Santa's hints.

Note: To prevent players from copying other players' quests, all evidence must be sent to @Dottie via private message here in the forum. Anyone who does not do this will be disqualified for the day and will not receive the reward. The entire event must be played in snowy weather, if there is no snow on the evidence, the player is also disqualified.

A few informations:

• How high are the prizes?
    Prizes vary each day depending on how many people complete the doors and how many people fill Santa's bag. But what I can tell you is that you will get 2-5 million per quest.

• When do the doors open?
    There won't be a fix time, but I think, like last year, every day around 10 p.m. GMT+1

Please be mindful of the time zone difference. If you're in a different timezone, consider converting 6 p.m. GMT+0 to your local time to ensure you don't miss the event!

• When will the prizes be paid out?
    The next day, when Santa Claus opens the next door, it can of course also happen that Santa Claus is late.

• How do I get my prize for finishing a door?
    To claim your prize, make sure to closely follow the information provided by the quest giver at the information markers. Always read the info markers carefully to understand what you need to do to successfully complete the quest. Post the evidence here that you completed a task, and remember, all screenshots must be sent to Dottie @Dottie
    [/list]

Doors & Hints.

Door Day 1 Hint:
    Show content
    The holiday season is upon us, and the spirit of Christmas is about to come alive in the city of San Andreas. This year, Santa Claus has decided to do something extraordinary he's chosen a hidden island as his secret sanctuary. Before embarking on his worldwide journey to deliver gifts to all the good boys and girls, Santa has found a serene and concealed location to prepare and recharge. To uncover the location, you'll need to embark on a quest, for Santa has entrusted this secret to a trusted friend ''Santas Helper''. Seek out this individual, the keeper of Santa's riddles and clues, who will provide you with the first enigmatic hint to lead you to the island's concealed beauty.

Your journey begins at the heart of San Andreas, where the Christmas spirit is in the air. Head to the bustling Christmas Market, a place adorned with festive decorations and filled with the joyous laughter of the season. It's here you'll find the keeper of Santa's riddles, ready to share the first clue to the island's whereabouts. As you venture forth, remember that the spirit of Christmas guides you in your quest.

Door Day 2 Hint:
    Show content
    Visit Santa on his precious island, he might have a new task for you!

Door Day 3 Hint:
    Show content
    Santa has run out of paper for wrapping the precious gifts . Without your assistance, the holiday magic is at risk. Santa is waiting for you on his hidden island.

Door Day 4 Hint:
    Show content
    The San Fierro Fire Department in trouble, make sure you pay a visit to them.

Door Day 5 Hint:
    Show content
    Santa is in need of your help. He awaits your presence on his island!

Door Day 6 Hint:
    Show content
    You hear about the 'Classic Car Club' bar next to SF Train Station, a beloved spot where lost elves often gather. Follow this lead to begin your journey.

Door Day 7 Hint:
    Show content
    Santas helper left a message for you: ''Meet me at Snake Farm."

Door Day 8 Hint:
    Show content
    Locate 'Santa's Helper' at the taxi job place near the SAPD base. He has a special mission for you this holiday season.

Door Day 9 Hint:
    Show content
    Head over to San Fierro Airport and seek out Jingle Bell Jake inside one of their hangars, who's got a twinkle in his eye and a festive task for you a special Christmas mission awaits!

Door Day 10 Hint:
    Show content
    Santa's helper calling you, go visit him at San Fierro Harbor.
      Door Day 11 Hint:
    Show content
    Holly Sparks is posted up near the FBI HQ, and word on the street is, he's got an incredible idea to make this Christmas in San Andreas one for the books. Head over there and catch up with Holly.

Door Day 12 Hint:
    Show content
    Head over to Upper Verdant Meadows Airstrip in Bone County Seas to meet Jolly Joe, the festive River Fisherman with a twinkle in his eye. He's ready to spread holiday joy through the art of fishing and has a special task just for you!

Door Day 13 Hint:
    Show content
    Meet Frosty Wheeler at Los Santos Docks! He's the coolest trucker on the winter roads of San Andreas!

Door Day 14 Hint:
    Show content
    The city is in need of heroes, and the Santa's Secret Helper awaits those with the courage at Christmas Market

Door Day 15 Hint:
    Show content
    What a great day, you should visit Santa's Secret Agent ''Frostwhisper'' at Christmas Market, perhaps he have a task for you... Again.

Door Day 16 Hint:
    Show content
    Having a fantastic day? Drop by the Christmas Market and catch up with Santa's undercover agent, Frostwhisper. There's a chance he's got another task for you... Yep, again! Don't miss out on the festive fun!

Door Day 17 Hint:
    Show content
    Head to Los Santos International Airport and look for Santa's Helper near the Christmas decorations. He's got a festive job for you, so go check it out!

Door Day 18 Hint:
    Show content
    Head over to the quarry and meet up with the thrilling Miner who has uncovered this holiday treasure.

Door Day 19 Hint:
    Show content
    Santa's helper needs assistance from players to save Christmas! In a race against time, you must embark on a magical journey to Christmas Market!.

Door Day 20 Hint:
    Show content
    Meet Engineer Benjamin Jinglebell at San Fierro Financial, He have task for you and needs your help.

Door Day 31 Hint:
    Show content
      Door Day 21 Hint:
    Show content
    Santa Claus is in a bit of a trouble and needs your help. He's hoping you can lend a hand in sorting things out. Can you step up and assist the merry old man in his time of need? He is waiting you on his island!

Door Day 22 Hint:
    Show content
    Greet Waste Manager Joe at San Fierro Doherty, he have a new mission for you!

Door Day 23 Hint:
    Show content
    Santa Claus needs your help to spread cheer and deliver goodies to the good citizens of the city! Visit him at his island.

Door Day 24 Hint:
    Show content
    Santa's Helper is in a bit of a pickle! He needs your help with something important at the Santa Maria Beach in Los Santos.

Door Day 25 Hint:
    Show content
    Santa's helper, Sparky Twinkletoes, urgently requires your aid! Journey to the heart of the Christmas Market in Los Santos for unique task.

Door Day 26 Hint:
    Show content
    Rumor has it that Ziggy Stardust is kicking it at the taxi job spot in SF. Apparently, Ziggy's got a special mission with your name on it. Swing by, find Ziggy, and let the adventure begin! Good luck out there!

Door Day 27 Hint:
    Show content
    As the dust settles from the Christmas festivities, you receive a message from Master Hunter Jingle J. Claus. ''Meet me at Angel Pine"

Door Day 28 Hint:
    Show content
    Jingle J. Claus is impressed with your hunting prowess, but the citizens need their holiday meat prepared with the most care. Visit Jingle J. Claus at the San Fierro Garcia

Door Day 29 Hint:
    Show content
    Seek out for Merry Marty. Head to the Christmas Market in Los Santos.

Door Day 30 Hint:
    Show content
    It's time to embrace the holiday spirit and get ready for some adrenaline-pumping action in the "Reindeer Race" event. Visit Santa's helper at Christmas Market for more information.

This bag is Santa's magical treasure, funding the rewards for all. Just like last year, Santa is on a mission to collect donations and spread even more joy. Your support would mean the world to him! If you're keen on being part of this festive celebration, use the "fill bag" format to contribute some sweet treats. Every donation brings us closer to a brighter season and greater gifts.

Santa's Top Sponsors

- @Happy $1.000.000.000.
    - Bikers $500.000.000.
    - @Sheriff $100.000.000.
    - SAS $100.000.000.
    - @M3dusa $55.555.555.
    - @Dottie  $244.444.444.

There's already $ 2.000.000.000 in the bag!

All good boys and girls who complete all quests by the end of December will receive a special limited surprise.

Additionally, there will be extra big gifts on certain days like December 24th, so don't miss it!

While you're doing the tasks given by Santa, of course, his elves will never leave you alone. You'll find some random gifts dropped by Santa's Elves across SA! Make sure you collect them to get more bonuses! Each gift includes some cash & resources!

« Last Edit: 30 12, 2023, 11:08:58 pm by Happy »
    I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
    It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
    Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
    • L3 Staff
    🎅🎄CIT Christmas Calendar Event 2023🎄🎅
    « Reply #1 on: 01 11, 2023, 01:40:43 pm »

Door Day 1:
    Show content
                CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 1

Santas Arrival
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello, adventurer! Welcome to the Christmas Market, where the enchantment of the holiday season will fill the air. In a distant land where mysteries linger, Santa's hidden island in West Los Santos awaits your discovery. To embark on this extraordinary journey, you must seek a path less traveled, where nature and solitude are your steadfast companions

Listen closely to the hushed whispers of the ancient trees as they guide you to the very edge of the world. There, amid the tranquil echoes of the sea, you may uncover the holiday treasure you seek this Christmas season.

(Find Santa)
    Part 2

CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 1
    Santa: Ho, ho, ho! You've cracked the code and discovered the entrance to my secret island. I knew I could count on you, brave adventurers! Your quest has brought you to this hidden paradise, where the holiday spirit thrives.

Welcome, my dear friends, to this special place where the magic of Christmas comes alive. I'm delighted to meet you in person. Take a moment to feel the festive cheer that fills the air. Explore the wonders of this secluded island, for it's here that we'll prepare for a magnificent Christmas together. Share your stories, spread the joy, and let the holiday merriment surround you.

Take a selfie with me to receive your reward at the forum.
    Please post your completed quests here to claim your reward:
    https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=396482.0

Door Day 2:
    Show content
    CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 2

Rescue Santas Reindeers
    Ho, ho, ho! It seems that 9 of my cherished reindeer have mysteriously disappeared! This is quite a unfortunate, and I'm trying to reach out to all of you for your assistance in reuniting us before the most magical night of the year. Your quest is to embark on a journey to seek out and rescue these missing my reindeers, each of whom is concealed in various corners of the city.  Here are the some information about them:

1- On the towering peak of Mount Chiliad, where eagles soar and the air is thin, your journey begins. Amidst the snow-covered pines, look high above the world, where the missing reindeer finds its solace, gazing at the vast expanse below.

2- Within the hallowed realm of Vinewood Hills, amidst the mansions and glamour, seek the reindeer near a pool that gleams in the moon's gentle reflection. In this land of stars and dreams, your reindeer awaits.

3- By the tranquil and serene waters of Palomino Creek, a missing reindeer seeks refuge. Follow the peaceful stream to a place where the world moves a little slower, and you'll find your reindeer, resting by the waterside.

4- Tucked away in the heart of San Fierro, Pine Grove Park is a serene location where a friendly reindeer has found a cozy spot. Explore the park's walking trails and picnic areas to discover the hidden reindeer.

5-Within the vast expanse of Verdant Meadows Airstrip, where aviation dreams take flight, look for the reindeer that bathes in the soft moonlight. Along the runway's edge, in the company of the hangars, your next reindeer awaits.

6- At the sandy shores of Santa Maria Beach, where the ocean's waves serenade the land, the missing reindeer hides under the rhythmic aria of the pier. Venture below the planks, where the gentle sounds of the sea guide your way.

7- Embraced by winter's chill, the Sunflower Meadow in Flint County is now the Frostbitten Sunflower Grove. Delicate frost blankets the fields, creating a serene winter landscape. Explore the chilly sunflowers and discover a hidden barn, where a lively reindeer brings a touch of holiday spirit to this tranquil wintry escape.

8- Amidst the towering trees and rugged terrain of Back O' Beyond, your next reindeer can be found. In this secluded and tranquil wilderness, venture deep into the forest, where the world seems untouched by time.

9- In the realm of Fort Carson, an outpost of the military far and wide, a reindeer seeks solace by the mountainside. Venture to the highlands and scour the surroundings, where the reindeer takes cover near the imposing cliffs.

To claim your reward, you must correctly name all nine locations where you found the reindeer and the name of each reindeer. Be sure to remember the places you explored and the cute names of our reindeer friends!

Door Day 3:
    Show content
    CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 3

Santas Paper Chase
    Ho, ho, ho! Welcome, dear friends, to my enchanting island! I'm delighted to see you here again, especially in this moment of need. Christmas is fast approaching, and there's a small crisis that needs your help.

You see, as we've been working tirelessly to prepare the gifts, we've run into a bit of a problem. We've completely run out of wrapping paper! The workshop is brimming with half-wrapped presents, and we still have a long way to go.

That's where you come in. I know I can count on your holiday spirit and resourcefulness. The solution to our paper predicament lies in the magical forest surrounding the Montogomery, Red County. The paper for our gift wrapping comes from the unique trees in this forest, and we need you to venture in, cut down the special trees, and bring back the paper.'

In order to claim your reward, please fell 500 trees as lumberjacker and provide a screenshot showing your daily scores, along with today's date.

Door Day 4:
    Show content
    CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 4

Frosty Festive Firefighter
    Part 1: Oh hey, adventurer! We've recieved unreal amount of dispatches all sudden and unfortunately we can't reach them at once, I still have no idea who causing these, we also received a note from secret christmas hat looking dude, take a look at it. It must be around here, search for it. I must prepare for a depart now.

Part 2: You have found the notes!

Tis the season to be jolly in the sprawling city of San Andreas, but things are heating up a bit too much for comfort. A mischievous enemy known as "Heat Miser" has been causing chaos by igniting fires all over the city. As a dedicated member of the San Fierro Fire Department, it's your duty to bring the Christmas cheer and keep the city safe. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to score 555 points as Fire fighter before the clock strikes midnight on Christmas Eve.

Work as a firefighter and collect 555 firefighter scores in F1 You need to include Time in your screenshots

Door Day 5:
    Show content
    CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 5

Santas Lost Presents
    Ho, ho, ho! Our grand adventure is underway, dear friends. Some of the presents were misplaced during my magical flight. In the waters near the shipwreck off the Los Santos Coast, dive underwater and investigate the sunken vessel to retrieve lost presents. At the Esplanade North, among the coastal rocks and waterfront, search for misplaced gifts. And at Tierra Robada somewhere close to waters and ruins, explore the vicinity thoroughly to recover more lost gifts. Your dedication is crucial in bringing back these presents and ensuring the holiday spirit shines bright. Ho, ho, ho!

Find all lost gifts (objects), 3 gifts each location, 9 in total.

Door Day 6:
    Show content
    CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 6

Elf Rescue Mission
    Welcome to the Classic Car Club, friend! I've been expecting you. You see, the holiday season is in danger, and we need your help. Some of our mischievous elves have gone missing 13 of them, and rumor has it they wandered into the nearby railway. We believe they're up to their playful tricks, and we need to find them before the holiday is in ruins. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to explore the railway and bring our elves back safely. Are you up for the adventure?

Find all of elves you can spot on the railway, take screenshots of elves while driving with train with winter hat and a reward awaits you.

Note: You must stay on the train while you take the screenshot showing the elf and the Christmas train (streak).

Door Day 7:
    Show content
    CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 7

Santas Slithering Surprise
    Yo, yo, yo! You got my message! 'Tis the season, homie! Santa's sleigh is on the fritz, and he's looking for someone with mad skills to save Christmas. Get ready for the dopest quest ever!

Santa's got a new ride, and it runs on the energy of a classic Snake Master game on your phone. Your mission? Score 35 points in this holiday Snake game and make sure Santa's sleigh is ready to roll for the big night!

B > Open Snake Game > Score 35 points > Take screenshot while using any winter hat > send it to Dottie

Door Day 8:
    Show content
    CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 8

Santas Special Taxi Service

Hey there, friend! You ready to spread some holiday cheer? I've got a special job for you today. We're on a quest to find some VIP passengers who are as festive as it gets. Their names are listed over there on the table notes. These fine folks want to experience the magic of San Andreas during the holidays, and you're their designated driver. Drive around the city, and when you spot any of them, pick them up, and let's make their Christmas extra special. Ho, ho, ho!

List of Super Special Guests:

Emily Winterfield
    Nicholas Evergreen
    Holly Woodland
    Timothy Frost
    Natalie Snowfall
    Benjamin Jinglebell
    Jessica Mistletoe
    Ryan Northstar
    Olivia Yuletide
    Daniel Wintertide

Find 10 passengers named and take screenshots once you took them in to your taxi.

Door Day 9:
    Show content
    CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 9

Jinge All The Way
    Greetings! 'Tis the season to be jolly, but there's trouble brewing in our festive paradise. Word on the snowy streets is that a bunch of grinches are stockpiling Christmas goodies, aiming to steal the cheer right out from under our noses! We can't let that happen.

I've got a lead on a secret cargo plane, the Nevada, just waiting for a fearless pilot like yourself. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to take to the skies and rain down a blizzard of holiday happiness upon the city. We're talking crates of candy canes, gifts, and all things merry! Score at least 600 points as pilot, take the keys and use 'tis plane.

Get Pilot job, Fly with Nevada plane, score at least 600 points as pilot on F1 ''todays top'' tab.

Door Day 10:
    Show content
      CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 10

Harbor Of Holiday Cheer
    Ho, ho, ho! The holiday season has arrived in San Andreas, and Santa needs your help to load the ships with presents for all the good citizens. As the expert crane operator in town, you've been chosen to oversee this crucial mission.

Your task is to complete 100 loads efficiently, ensuring that every gift finds its way onto the ships.

Complete 100 tasks as Crane Operator
      Door Day 11:
    Show content
              CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 11

Festive Headlines
    Yo, yo, yo! What's good in the 'hood, San Andreas? It's your newest News Reporter ''Holly Sparks'' here, and guess what? Christmas is in the air, baby! The boss has a wild idea – let's sprinkle some holiday magic all over this city. I need you to hustle through 10 special missions and make sure San Andreas is lit up like a Christmas tree. Ready to sleigh this holiday gig?

Press F5 and complete 10 Different News Reporter side missions, make sure you take ss right after you finish the task with the information message on top says ''Task completed! Here is your payment, new task available shorty.'' and send to Dottie with the location name.

Door Day 12:
    Show content
              CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 12

Festive Fishing Frenzy
    Ahoy there, adventurer! I'm Jolly Joe, the River Fisherman. I've got wind of some extraordinary creatures lurking in the waters of San Andreas - elusive gold fishes and majestic whales! We can't let these beauties slip away. Will you lend me a hand and help make this holiday season truly magical?

Jolly Joe has received word of mystical gold fishes and whales swimming in the waters of San Andreas. Your task is to collect all 9 elusive gold fishes and 2 different whales as River Fisherman to prove your fishing prowess.

List:

Golden Halibut
    Golden Gurnard
    Goldenen Haddock
    Golden Cod
    Golden Sea Bass
    Golden Salmon
    Golden Sardine
    Golden Tuna
    Blue Whale
    Killer Whale

Door Day 13:
    Show content
                CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 13

Snowbound Deliveries
    Hey there, it's Frosty Wheeler! I'm on a mission to bring the frosty vibes and holiday joy all over San Andreas, but I'm in a bit of a jam. Santa needs my help to deliver these precious gifts across the vast landscapes of the state. These presents ain't gonna deliver themselves, and I could sure use a hand from some skilled truckers like yourself.

Deliver Christmas presents with your trusty truck to accumulate a whopping $777,777 in earnings. Your cargo holds the dreams and wishes of children and adults alike, so make sure to navigate the roads safely and swiftly.

Go trucker, complete tasks, earn $777,777, take F1 screenshot and post on topic.

Door Day 14:
    Show content
              CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 14

Operation Frostbite
    Ho, ho, ho! Greetings, daring adventurer! I am Santa's Secret Helper "Frostwhisper", and I've got a mission for you that's as cold as the North Pole. Our dear Los Santos has been hit by a frosty storm of crime, and I need your assistance to restore the holiday cheer. Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to bring justice to the city by taking down either naughty criminals or mischievous cops during criminal events. It's time to show them that Santa's watching, and he's not letting anyone ruin the festive spirit!

Oh I almost forgot, If you be choose to avoid this conflict, I say you can help both sides by healing them.

Police and Criminal - Either Kill 70 player during Criminal Events or kill & arrest 150 cops  & criminals.
    Civilian - Heal 70,000 points in a single day.

You can only finish one task and you must take screenshot of F1 > Todays Top, for the cop killing task you need to take screenshot in /stat 'Cops Killed' section before and after with time included.

Door Day 15:
    Show content
               CIT X-Mas Event 2023 Day - 15

Operation Frosty Mayhem
    Hey there! It's Frostwhisper, your undercover buddy in San Andreas, sliding back into action. Heard we've crossed paths before awesome to have you in on the fun again!

This holiday season, the city's a hot mess with criminals and cops, and I'm thinking we should spice things up with a bit of sneaky, frosty chaos.

Your not so top secret mission, if you're up for it, is to unleash a winter storm on your rivals. That means dealing a frosty 3000 points of damage or casually taking out 7 of those troublemakers during the ongoing criminal events. You know, the whole "snowy surprise" vibe.

If you don't want to be part of this, you can also choose being helpful to them, by selling food 100 times in crowded areas!

Police and Criminal - Get 7 kills in single Criminal Event or Cause 3000 damage in single criminal event
    Civilian - /sellfood 125 times

You can only finish one and you must take screenshot of F1 > Todays Top, B > Time must be included in your screenshots

Door Day 16:
    Show content
    /

Door Day 17:
    Show content
    /

Door Day 18:
    Show content
    /

Door Day 19:
    Show content
    /

Door Day 20:
    Show content
    /

Door Day 31:
    Show content
    /-

Door Day 21:
    Show content
    /

Door Day 22:
    Show content
    /

Door Day 23:
    Show content
    /

Door Day 24:
    Show content
    /

Door Day 25:
    Show content
    /

Door Day 26:
    Show content

Door Day 27:
    Show content

Door Day 28:
    Show content
    /

Door Day 29:
    Show content
    /

Door Day 30:
    Show content
    /

Code: [Select]
    [b]In-Game Name[/b]:
    [b]Account Name[/b]:
    [b]What quest (door) did you complete (1-31)[/b]:
    [b]I sent screenshots to Dottie (yes/no)[/b]:
    [b]Notes[/b]:

Code: [Select]
    [b]In-Game Name[/b]:
    [b]Account Name[/b]:
    [b]Your donation (amount)[/b]:
    [b]Who donated Group/Squad/Name[/b]:
    [b]Note[/b]:

« Last Edit: 16 12, 2023, 11:11:59 am by Happy »
    I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
    It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
    Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff
    • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: KLM
    • Ingame: Uzaki
    • Squad: Cupcakes
    Re: 🎅🎄CIT Christmas Calendar Event 2023🎄🎅
    « Reply #2 on: 25 11, 2023, 03:13:40 pm »
    Can't wait. Am I first one to comment?

Online Alistair

• New Community Member
    • Apply for Vexatious
    • Group: veX
    « Reply #3 on: 25 11, 2023, 05:13:00 pm »
    where those sexy christmas skins at

Offline Ths

• State Official
    • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
      YearsYearsYearsYears
    « Reply #4 on: 25 11, 2023, 05:41:25 pm »
    I cant wait to grind 24/7  :wojakrage:
    Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
    September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
    January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
    June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
    Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
    ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline KongBiel

• New Community Member
      YearsYearsYearsYears
    • Squad: 7THBloodBorne
    « Reply #5 on: 25 11, 2023, 09:38:12 pm »
    I cant wait to grind 24/7  :wojakrage:
    XD I can't wait either, but I'll be working 14 hours a day for 7 days a week, but I'll be working half as long as you.

Offline BuGsBunny

• AvidaCompany President
    • New Community Member
    • Not tonight, Josephine
      YearsYears
    • Group: AvidaCompany
    • Ingame: --
    • Squad: Undying
    « Reply #6 on: 26 11, 2023, 01:38:11 am »
    Lemme join lemme join  :poggers:
    You must do the thing that you think you can't do

Offline Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber
    • Honorable
    • Your old forgotten friend
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: TaskForce
    • Ingame: Prototype
    « Reply #7 on: 26 11, 2023, 06:15:34 pm »
    Aww this looks so cute and interesting. Well done, Happy! I hope I will be able to take part of it but I don't promise.

Do you need any help with icons and topic's design? Is it on purpose that when you click on an icon it gets bigger?
    CIT's Non-Official Instagram page: cit_mta

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
    • State Official
    • To the moon!
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: Bikers
    • Ingame: Coke
    • Squad: Vintage | CCC
    « Reply #8 on: 26 11, 2023, 07:00:18 pm »
    Aww this looks so cute and interesting. Well done, Happy! I hope I will be able to take part of it but I don't promise.

Do you need any help with icons and topic's design? Is it on purpose that when you click on an icon it gets bigger?

We need Protodesember mode, pls comeback! @Prototype
    Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
    (LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
    • L3 Staff
    « Reply #9 on: 26 11, 2023, 08:39:04 pm »

Yes, thanks bro, um, no, it's not on purpose, honestly didn't notice :D

Um yeah, why not, if you have time and ideas on how to improve the whole thing here, I'm open to any kind of improvement.

Offline kfumaster

• New Community Member
    • 你好 世界 🥰
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Ingame: kfumaster
    • Squad: Nusantara
    « Reply #10 on: 27 11, 2023, 01:40:35 pm »
    Is there a limit of how many participant? Last year I think it's only 20 people than the rest are disqualified

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
    • L3 Staff
    « Reply #11 on: 27 11, 2023, 06:04:35 pm »
    Is there a limit of how many participant? Last year I think it's only 20 people than the rest are disqualified

I mentioned above that there is no limit this year and everyone will receive a prize for completing the quests.

Offline Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber
    • Honorable
    • Your old forgotten friend
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: TaskForce
    • Ingame: Prototype
    « Reply #12 on: 29 11, 2023, 03:09:19 pm »
    We need Protodesember mode, pls comeback! @Prototype

Yes, thanks bro, um, no, it's not on purpose, honestly didn't notice :D

Um yeah, why not, if you have time and ideas on how to improve the whole thing here, I'm open to any kind of improvement.

I will take a look into it as soon as I can, alright  :ez:
    CIT's Non-Official Instagram page: cit_mta

Offline ValdMort

• New Community Member
    • No mercy for stupid losers
    • Group: DeviLS
    • Ingame: ValdMort, 404
    • Squad: Trouble
    « Reply #13 on: 30 11, 2023, 11:32:50 pm »
    Tf idk how to do that

Offline Itachii