Author Topic: [ADDED] Ability to mark staffs if they are in your CITbook friends list  (Read 1657 times)

Offline KareemFTW

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: KareemFTW
Hello,

So This was an issue I saw when I want to mark a staff who is in my CITbook friends list and I can't because of the script that blocks this. So I'm simply suggesting the ability to mark staffs who are in my CITbook friends list Since it won't be used for trolling purposes as he is my friend.

Feedbacks:

I'd like to also add the ability to mark staffs if they're in your group because sometimes (they're usually group leaders - not all though) they're hosting a group activity and somtimes it'd be good if we could mark them... (they even ask us to mark them but they quikly remember we can't).
« Last Edit: 17 06, 2014, 04:37:33 pm by Arran »
Deputy Chief of San Andreas Police Department

Luther.

Re: Ability to mark staffs if they are in your CITbook friends list
« Reply #1 on: 02 06, 2014, 05:04:43 pm »
I'd like to also add the ability to mark staffs if they're in your group because sometimes (they're usually group leaders - not all though) they're hosting a group activity and somtimes it'd be good if we could mark them... (they even ask us to mark them but they quikly remember we can't).

Offline KareemFTW

« Reply #2 on: 02 06, 2014, 05:19:02 pm »
It will be great too, but if the staff is in the same group with you, so he will be already marked by the group blip in F11, but yeah you need also to mark him in the mini-map. Added to the suggestion

Offline Lynx

• Regular Community Member
  • EX.Overseer of FBI
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: OVS-Lynx[FBI]
  • Squad: InternalAffairs
« Reply #3 on: 04 06, 2014, 09:09:30 pm »
Ye this is handy as sometimes you just don't know where he/she is when you want to get to him/her and only F11 shows where your teammate(staff) is but minimap doesn't. I'd like to suggest that there should be an option for the staff to choose whether or not they'd like to be allowed to be marked though, friends or not.Upvoted

•FBI affiliation since 24/8/12 (8.5 years)
•Director (15/8/2013 - 10/2/2014)
•Overseer (10/2/2014 - 29/5/17)
•Honourable (29/5/17 - Present )

Offline Diamond

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 05 06, 2014, 07:58:20 am »
Even if the staff added you in CB, That doesn't mean that you can mark him always, I mean there is many reasons/abilities in CB maybe he added you only for chat. Adding this might get him annoyed even if he's your friend he might be busy but he doesn't want you to be removed from his CB. Why do you want to mark him actually? nothing important also if he wanted you to come he can ask you in /fmsg chat what is his current location. You know staffs are busy always, I hope you understand this point. Keep discussing I am voting nature.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline KareemFTW

« Reply #5 on: 07 06, 2014, 02:14:38 am »
Even if the staff added you in CB, That doesn't mean that you can mark him always, I mean there is many reasons/abilities in CB maybe he added you only for chat. Adding this might get him annoyed even if he's your friend he might be busy but he doesn't want you to be removed from his CB. Why do you want to mark him actually? nothing important also if he wanted you to come he can ask you in /fmsg chat what is his current location. You know staffs are busy always, I hope you understand this point. Keep discussing I am voting nature.
When a staff adds a friend to CITBook, Then He would add him when he is sure that he is a good friend not an annoying one nor a troller. So by using common sense I won't go to annoy my friend (The Staff) since These actions are too childish, And Most of people won't waste their time in Marking their staff friends to annoy them through the time they are logged in. And the situation you are talking about is nearly not possible due to reasons I stated above. I appreciate your comment Anyway.

Hanpii

« Reply #6 on: 07 06, 2014, 02:46:18 am »
This one was suggested before by @Fady'

How about making it like bribing system?
"The Player" will do the same steps of marking via Iphone and the staff will decided if yes /acceptmarking "Player Name" if not he can just ignore it.
This applies for everyone not only CITbook friends & group members.

Offline Diamond

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 09 06, 2014, 07:03:38 am »
When a staff adds a friend to CITBook, Then He would add him when he is sure that he is a good friend not an annoying one nor a troller. So by using common sense I won't go to annoy my friend (The Staff) since These actions are too childish, And Most of people won't waste their time in Marking their staff friends to annoy them through the time they are logged in. And the situation you are talking about is nearly not possible due to reasons I stated above. I appreciate your comment Anyway.

I've some staffs in CB but I have never thought to mark them, cause I know, They might get annoyed.
but anyway, Voting positive, Since it is staff choice to add them in his CB.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162