Author Topic: How to make your own successful criminal group.  (Read 7820 times)

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
Re: How to make your own successful criminal group.
« Reply #15 on: 13 04, 2020, 03:16:29 pm »
    this will help players to make good groups and not letting them die but I can add something to your guide I know it from many successful group which is your criminal group style :

• You have to give a style to your group and that is how you may start your group by giving a good name with group style and logo and activity type .... :
- MC style : Motorcycle club which you must have a culture and knowledge to open it , it is kind hard to open MC group cause it depends on really loyal members , promotion will be hard , respecting your brothers in the MC , your activities mostly will be road trips , and many other things (Bikers , Outlaws , Outrage ....)
- Gangster style : which hood and black american style and it will be about Respect the hood and don't snitch , have culture too and language and gang life from drugs robing killing cops and killing enemies gangs  and more things (Pirus , Crips ...)
- Normal group : which don't have any culture , they can have any style they wants to follow beside the other ones I mentioned , just a criminals their mission is to kill cops and robe store and do criminal activities with active members and loyal once (TR , Chaos , 1337 ...)
- Mafia Style : it is rare in our server , there is no mercy in the mafia group killing other groups for businesses  and money  , and always killing cops and avoiding them , you really must have loyal members who will stay with your plans on this group (SaM , ECC , SM ... )
[/list]
« Last Edit: 13 04, 2020, 03:20:19 pm by Louai »

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
Re: How to make your own successful criminal group.
« Reply #16 on: 13 04, 2020, 09:08:20 pm »
    this will help players to make good groups and not letting them die but I can add something to your guide I know it from many successful group which is your criminal group style :

• You have to give a style to your group and that is how you may start your group by giving a good name with group style and logo and activity type .... :
- MC style : Motorcycle club which you must have a culture and knowledge to open it , it is kind hard to open MC group cause it depends on really loyal members , promotion will be hard , respecting your brothers in the MC , your activities mostly will be road trips , and many other things (Bikers , Outlaws , Outrage ....)
- Gangster style : which hood and black american style and it will be about Respect the hood and don't snitch , have culture too and language and gang life from drugs robing killing cops and killing enemies gangs  and more things (Pirus , Crips ...)
- Normal group : which don't have any culture , they can have any style they wants to follow beside the other ones I mentioned , just a criminals their mission is to kill cops and robe store and do criminal activities with active members and loyal once (TR , Chaos , 1337 ...)
- Mafia Style : it is rare in our server , there is no mercy in the mafia group killing other groups for businesses  and money  , and always killing cops and avoiding them , you really must have loyal members who will stay with your plans on this group (SaM , ECC , SM ... )
[/list]
Great one! Added it.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me