Author Topic: All of you have problems with network and got crashed ?  (Read 1077 times)

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
All of you have problems with network and got crashed ?
« on: 08 11, 2020, 08:15:40 pm »
Hello friends,

All of you got crashed and have problems with network or only me ? If only me, tell me why and explain how to fix it.

My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
Re: All of you have problems with network and got crashed ?
« Reply #1 on: 08 11, 2020, 10:03:20 pm »
No. Not you only. It happen sometimes (I mean very rare) but whenever it happen to me. All I do is respawning faggio or any car and that problem will be solved. Or simply try "/kill"

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
Re: All of you have problems with network and got crashed ?
« Reply #2 on: 09 11, 2020, 10:15:53 am »
No. Not you only. It happen sometimes (I mean very rare) but whenever it happen to me. All I do is respawning faggio or any car and that problem will be solved. Or simply try "/kill"

I think the problem was from my County internet because I saw some Romanians they got same Crash in same time like me, after NETWORK TROUBLE I got kicked from the server, restarted PC, reconnect and reset my internet connection not working as well... anyway thank you, please /lock this topic.
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing