Author Topic: Allowing players mute and unmute streamurl, It's annoying sometimes.  (Read 2950 times)

Offline Majestic'

• New Community Member
  • I'm just one more!
    YearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Majestic
Hello, today I was with the criminals in a riot, robbing stores, and everywhere we're going, there were players putting that music streaming, sometimes more than one player, making the sound more toxic, ANNOYING! Not everyone wants to hear these songs, so my idea is to put a way to disable it by using X > Mute and X > unmute the streamer, so, you can mute the trollers or the songs that you don't like.`

Show content
Show content
« Last Edit: 14 12, 2021, 02:33:56 am by Majestic' »
Cold head, warm heart.

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vermouth
Re: Allowing players mute and unmute streamurl, It's
« Reply #1 on: 14 12, 2021, 12:18:37 am »
Why all this complexity, just turn the volume down or move away from the speaker area. meh
“Games don't make you violent, lag does.”

Offline Majestic'

• New Community Member
  • I'm just one more!
    YearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 14 12, 2021, 12:42:52 am »
Why all this complexity, just turn the volume down or move away from the speaker area. meh

Complexity? So, you think your idea is for the players to turn down the volume and leave the local because of some trolls? Come on! Btw this will only allow the player to mute/unmute the streamer, as DL3 is allowed to place it anywhere. It will be helpful imo.
Cold head, warm heart.

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Not necessary, easily you can ask the player who put that streamurl to disturb y'all to stop that and listen to one stream only, who's the crazy player who will put a stream if already a stream exists ?  it can be reported to the Criminal Boss who's leading the riot to stop him if he didn't a staff can handle it,
Show content
Punishable acts,
- Intention to cause an annoyance using a speaker (like /streamurl) such as playing it at an event when the event hosts told you to stop.
I am Negative  :cros:

Offline Majestic'

• New Community Member
  • I'm just one more!
    YearsYears
Not necessary, easily you can ask the player who put that streamurl to disturb y'all to stop that and listen to one stream only, who's the crazy player who will put a stream if already a stream exists ?  it can be reported to the Criminal Boss who's leading the riot to stop him if he didn't a staff can handle it,
Show content
Punishable acts,
- Intention to cause an annoyance using a speaker (like /streamurl) such as playing it at an event when the event hosts told you to stop.

What's the problem with the player being able to mute a streaming, instead of wasting time pissing someone off to remove the streamer? 

I do think it is necessary, the player will be able to mute whenever he wants, without having to waste his time asking the player to remove or bothering a CB/staff at the time of the event.
Cold head, warm heart.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears

What's the problem with the player being able to mute a streaming, instead of wasting time pissing someone off to remove the streamer? 

I do think it is necessary, the player will be able to mute whenever he wants, without having to waste his time asking the player to remove or bothering a CB/staff at the time of the event.
you know how many time the developers will waste for that idea ? which is not even necessary  :thonk: isn't that easy for you to ask the criminal boss to handle that case?

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
You can disable stream volume via /settings, BUT I always have this problem in riots, I keep asking players to hide the stream and they keep ignoring. Thus, I am with your idea, so we don’t have to enable/disable the sound every damn time.  :tick:

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
To be honest, there must be a rule that restrict people to use speaker at crowded area. Even if we have a setting to disable it.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
  • Group: SAS
To be honest, there must be a rule that restrict people to use speaker at crowded area. Even if we have a setting to disable it.
Umm no no, not every crowded area is an AR or a riot, sometimes theres parties and stuff like that, the suggestion is needed, indeed.

Offline Majestic'

• New Community Member
  • I'm just one more!
    YearsYears
you know how many time the developers will waste for that idea ? which is not even necessary  :thonk: isn't that easy for you to ask the criminal boss to handle that case?
I don't want to take up anyone's time, I just want improvements for the game, and this idea is important for me, as well as for other players as well.

We all want the good and the improvement of the server, so why not put ideas into practice?
Cold head, warm heart.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
 :joy:
I don't want to take up anyone's time, I just want improvements for the game, and this idea is important for me, as well as for other players as well.

We all want the good and the improvement of the server, so why not put ideas into practice?
Actually you're right it will improve the server but I was negatively because of the spam of suggestions that I see nowadays everyone is suggesting trivial things to be added, I might give it a chance, I'll be Neutral until I see the replies from the community, good luck

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
Oh, well. This suggestion is wholly needed. You can't feel how annoying listening to the streamurl while in a crowded area with the weapon's sound of people fighting against each other. This will be a great addition. In short, I am positive.
Left this game already.

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
I'm  supporting this, as you can simply press x and click to mute. It's  useful and will not be annoying again.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Charmy

• Since 2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: -
  • Ingame: Charmy
  • Squad: -
« Reply #13 on: 14 12, 2021, 10:11:10 am »
Show content
Punishable acts,
Imagine that you are listening an another radio from citphone , why I should volume down my music too and imagine that the speaker putted on the ground by a hoster who lead the event or something like that, why I should listen it ?

I'm supporting that idea
Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
There's an option for that on /settings afaik.
I actually thought the same but I found it really annoying, why would I reconnect to disable these speakers and also I will disable all including (my speaker) so its nice idea to have that feature, changing my vote to Positive