Author Topic: Allowing players mute and unmute streamurl, It's annoying sometimes.  (Read 2948 times)

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
The problem is he wants to hear other streamer music nearby.

well... decrease the range and someone who is annoyed by a stream can stand very near it and disable it

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
The issue will always be the same, the only solution I see is limiting to only 1 speaker, so if you want to place another you will need to move away from the first speaker (where you won't be able to hear it) and place another.

Make it when there's another speaker near you, you cannot place it and shows "You cannot place a speaker when there's another speak near you"
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
well... decrease the range and someone who is annoyed by a stream can stand very near it and disable it
I think making the distance optional with 100M maximum or something for reference and then just making it as simple as making the distance 1 meters then standing right on the speaker to disable in it because this would disable both speakers around if the option is to disable nearby speakers.

I'm supporting this idea overall as it's audacious and puts some weight off people's ears.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- You can now toggle the playing of speakers, press X and click on the speaker. (Arran + Majestic)
- Speakers won't appear if the player is in your ignore list. (Arran + SashkO)
- Blocked the placing of a speaker when another speaker is within 12 meters. (Arran + BadBoy)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.