Author Topic: You'll be able to buy vehicles using the ATM.  (Read 2673 times)

Offline iFighTeR7

• Regular Community Member
  • I don't care what people say about me.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
Re: You'll be able to buy vehicles using the ATM.
« Reply #15 on: 15 12, 2021, 03:47:15 pm »
well i'll vote Positive on this one as it's distinctly necessary, so no time to waste.

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #16 on: 15 12, 2021, 07:15:53 pm »
I think that will save alot of time for those who arent using /mobile atm so I am positive

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #17 on: 16 12, 2021, 01:58:46 am »
For people cannot use /atm, ye I think it's helpful, thus  :tick:

Still, I recommend everyone use the /course and pass the online banking course, so you'll find the command is REALLY useful.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #18 on: 16 12, 2021, 02:42:03 am »
Pretty good gadget to save time and make vehicle dealerships more useful. this wouldn't really decrease from the importance of ATMs as there are people who still didn't take the course and it would be a good implementation to make the shop's GUI wholesome.

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
« Reply #19 on: 17 12, 2021, 10:48:49 pm »
/courses or go check if the vehicle shop you're going to buy a car from has an ATM or not because most ones do. Also, what's wrong with going to an ATM and then going back to the vehicle shop? Let's not mention that you can go to an ATM first and then the veh shop, and not like this:
Veh shop > realize you don't have enough money to buy the car you love > go to an ATM > get back to the veh shop. Doing that is the only thing that could indeed waste your time.
Negative.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline Lycan

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: MidoZ
« Reply #20 on: 18 12, 2021, 02:53:51 am »
This will be more easy and realistic actually, also gonna avoid some time being wasted on going back to an ATM to take some money if you don't have enough cash.
Positive :tick:

Dude what kind of creatures you are?  This how you bark on my suggestion now you saying "Going back to an ATM"

Such creatures should be prevented from voting on stuff will effct the whole community. (farming posts + I bet if you know what you're voting for)

On topic : /mobileatm exist negative  :cros:
« Last Edit: 18 12, 2021, 05:38:07 am by Lycan »

Allah, there is no god except He, the Living, the Everlasting.
Let the actions speak louder than words.
Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChmUvul0cXwPLI7elJXWtSw

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
« Reply #21 on: 18 12, 2021, 09:13:44 am »
/courses or go check if the vehicle shop you're going to buy a car from has an ATM or not because most ones do. Also, what's wrong with going to an ATM and then going back to the vehicle shop? Let's not mention that you can go to an ATM first and then the veh shop, and not like this:
Veh shop > realize you don't have enough money to buy the car you love > go to an ATM > get back to the veh shop. Doing that is the only thing that could indeed waste your time.
Negative.

You don't have a car to go to an ATM, tell me, how you'll go? Also, let's not talk about /courses because the "/atm" command course is one of the hardest courses I'd ever seen. I took almost 6 times to get it correctly.

On topic : /mobileatm exist negative  :cros:

"mobileatm exist negative"? Mate, you must do that course that I don't even know what does it's called, to use /mobileatm. Nevertheless, I guess it's hard for "newbies especially" to make that course.
Left this game already.

Offline Lycan

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: MidoZ
« Reply #22 on: 18 12, 2021, 10:53:34 am »
You don't have a car to go to an ATM, tell me, how you'll go? Also, let's not talk about /courses because the "/atm" command course is one of the hardest courses I'd ever seen. I took almost 6 times to get it correctly.

"mobileatm exist negative"? Mate, you must do that course that I don't even know what does it's called, to use /mobileatm. Nevertheless, I guess it's hard for "newbies especially" to make that course.

I agree with you a newbie will not understand about /courses early but guiders exist for a reason and even a "newbie" will not use atm's early too unless they'll spawn as a rich player.

« Last Edit: 18 12, 2021, 01:08:54 pm by Lycan »

Allah, there is no god except He, the Living, the Everlasting.
Let the actions speak louder than words.
Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChmUvul0cXwPLI7elJXWtSw

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #23 on: 18 12, 2021, 11:01:46 am »
I agree with you a newbie will not understand about /courses early but guiders exist for a reason and even a "newbie" will not use atm's early too unless he spawn as a rich player.

Guiders aren't literally doing a shit nowadays. In addition, not only rich players use ATMs :)
Left this game already.

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Feeling good, man!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #24 on: 18 12, 2021, 06:45:04 pm »
To be honest, even in real life or another game I have never seem something like this.

Unrealistic.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #25 on: 18 12, 2021, 06:49:06 pm »
To be honest, even in real life or another game I have never seem something like this.

Unrealistic.

You meant that it's realistic while being in the trading panel?
Left this game already.

Offline Otto

• Ingame: Otto
« Reply #26 on: 18 12, 2021, 06:55:29 pm »
In my opinion just removing the quiz to be able to use mobileatm is a way better option.

my goals in cit
donator level 3 :cros: - senior community member :cros: - cit radio disc jockey :cros: - cit news reporter designer team :cros:
cit icm :cros: -cit staff :cros: - cem :cros: - state official :cros: respec :tick:

Offline voxanN

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: /
  • Ingame: /
  • Squad: notyet
« Reply #27 on: 19 12, 2021, 10:23:00 pm »
As BadBoy said, for expensive vehicles, you'll surely need the atm. So, it won't be a waste of time! I am positive :tick:
愛しています

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
« Reply #28 on: 19 12, 2021, 11:20:15 pm »
I already stated that I’m positive. But this reminds me of sending more than 90 millions to someone. In consequence, adding this is definitely way more better than withdrawing again and again.

Offline Impostor

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: Impostor
  • Squad: Hikers
« Reply #29 on: 20 12, 2021, 09:51:43 am »
I can't imagine a scenario in which someone that is willing to buy a vehicle would have their day ruined by having to walk to an ATM that is no longer than 30 meters away.
It is more realistic, however, to use a bank account to purchase a vehicle than making it rain cash on the salesman.
And having the purchase secured by PIN protection (just like houses are now) could potentially diminish keylog victims losses.
So  :tick:

This sounds cool, however:
In my opinion just removing the quiz to be able to use mobileatm is a way better option.
But increasing gains from ATM robbery (or decreasing gains for those without the course) instead of removing it from /shit.