Author Topic: when Shooting from the Under cover Car your blip will appear in the radar  (Read 2642 times)

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
hello Community, so lately I saw a lot of Cops using the Undercover car and hiding at ARs with it and start shooting while you can't see them so I came up with an idea that is really realistic and I don't know why it wasn't added when the car got added so the suggestion is talking about cops blips will appear in Radar if they started shooting from Undercover car.
that's a screenshot about how it looks in the radar
Show content
and this is when he is shooting from the car
Show content

so my suggestion will make the blip appear when he is shooting like this screenshot
Show content
and I really think this idea is fair for both sides.

Offline iFighTeR7

• Regular Community Member
  • I don't care what people say about me.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: DoMinos Squad
yea I think this update will bring fairness for both sides as they abuse this feature so I am Positive:tick:

Offline Satan.

• Junior Community Member
  • Per aspera ad astra.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Random[SoA]
  • Squad: CCC
Many cops are very annoying with this car, since not appearing on the map these guys hide and start shooting and as they are not marked on the map take advantage of this basically is like an "abuse" because even if you shoot not even their names appear and this bothers a lot, is a good idea and I fully support it.
 :tick: :love:

Offline Majestic'

• New Community Member
  • I'm just one more!
    YearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Majestic
I support this idea for the simple fact that it needs to have equality, not having an advantage for either side. Some cops were using this way to get the upper hand over criminals and "abusing" them because they didn't know where the shots were coming from and didn't know where to run.

I vote  :hands: :tick:
Cold head, warm heart.

Offline Archiie

• New Community Member
  • The Slave Company Owner
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Archiie
  • Squad: Xplosions
well it looks nice as you know lately many cops are using this so it should be added for sure  , Positive  :tick:

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
That's right its unfair to have a car like that in one side only, I am Positive on that idea I hope they remove that car better  :tick:

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
Okay, this'll give the adjust to both sides. I guess it ought be forcely added. I am positive
Left this game already.

Offline 4uS

• Donator L1
  • Flying High
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: QWER
  • Ingame: 4mE
Spies got them mad :dogkek:

Offline Skyscrap

• L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Skyscrap
Fair enough for criminals side, this will be more realistic and will help them see who is shooting and from where.
Positive :tick:
Skyscrap added as PAM. (20.01.2022 Ptole + Burner + Brian + Danzy)
Added Skyscrap as Junior Criminal boss (06.05.2023 CB Team)
Skyscrap added as Trial Staff. (14.08.2023 Head Staff)
Discord: skyscrap.

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
  • Group: SAS
Ofcourse maan, I wanted to suggest this.. lately I saw two players doing this hanging around LS and just shooting drive-by, I had no idea where the shots came from. They were such a bunch of ghosts. Their names while in a car should be added also.  :tick: :tick:

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
As I'm at the law side, I always use the undercover police car, it's a good feature that hide myself, and approach to the criminals.

And I think this suggestion is more balance for both side, thus I'm supporting .
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline VenTePaCaKriz

• Donator L3
  • ♥ dont b afraid to fail be afraid dont to try it ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: |NR|5TH|TR|[GG]
  • Ingame: VentePaCaKriz♡A
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
Ofcourse maan, I wanted to suggest this.. lately I saw two players doing this hanging around LS and just shooting drive-by, I had no idea where the shots came from. They were such a bunch of ghosts. Their names while in a car should be added also.  :tick: :tick:

:dogkek: , lmfao , did you say bunch of ghosts ?  , yeah but I could add imagine 4 ghosts using that vehicle ? Stafford ? No no the undercover as you said ,at least when you shoot them lets give the chance of appearing on the radar , they dont patrol alone ,  4 copsitos nooou 4 copsitos inside of that vehicle in a very dangerious situation  , but yeah I love the idea as good criminal I will support your idea ,have a nice day everyone supporting  :tick:  :tick:
    Una existencia es un acto, un cuerpo una ropa, un siglo un dia y la muerte es un aire renovador.

Offline DarkShad0w

• CIT Radio DJ
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: DarkShadow
  • Squad: Morises
Seems a pretty cool idea and helpful towards criminal side , much criminals are getting killed by undercrover police car , this would help them to see the blip in the map and avoid them , voting positive .

July 18th: DarkShadow Added as a Arabic translator.
July 29th :DarkShadow added as  an Arabic Guide.

Offline Lycan

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: MidoZ
Random people supporting you from law side, why not? I'm totally against, criminal side already better than law side and still randoms with 0 IQ supporting especially some people from FBI even voting without reading. Very small thing from a little car which can be destroyed ez, annoying you? Totally against

This board must get disabled, hopefully.

Allah, there is no god except He, the Living, the Everlasting.
Let the actions speak louder than words.
Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChmUvul0cXwPLI7elJXWtSw

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
Random people supporting you from law side, why not? I'm totally against, criminal side already better than law side and still randoms with 0 IQ supporting especially some people from FBI even voting without reading. Very small thing from a little car which can be destroyed ez, annoying you? Totally against

This board must get disabled, hopefully.
First of all I don't like the way you talk but I will explain.
Irl if a spy hiding between people and started shooting, you won't notice his place or even know he isnt a spy by your logic you will say no I won't know but lemme explain more this car is called undercover car not invisible car so once someone shoot from it logically your blip should appear in the radar.