Author Topic: Adding a new server duty "LV Map Editor"  (Read 6004 times)

Offline Private

• Translator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vexatious
  • Ingame: Private
  • Squad: Businesses
Re: Adding a new server duty "LV Map Editor"
« Reply #30 on: 26 12, 2021, 02:06:54 am »
list the problems instead of saying words without any sense or you waiting for us to guess them?

i've already made a post on this board.. no need to say more.. also people here added more stuff that I didint think of like who's gonna choose the map editors, if the changes they're gonna make will be accepted by most lv players, how often changes would happen etc.. just imagine a LV map editor team or however you wanna call it adding changes in LV like everyday.. this will destroy lv more because from the phase where there arent often changes we will transfer to new one with many changes etc.. so let's say if a LV player quits the server or just lv for x amount of time then comes back it will be very different for him and what he has been used to.

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #31 on: 26 12, 2021, 02:17:28 am »
i've already made a post on this board.. no need to say more.. also people here added more stuff that I didint think of like who's gonna choose the map editors, if the changes they're gonna make will be accepted by most lv players, how often changes would happen etc.. just imagine a LV map editor team or however you wanna call it adding changes in LV like everyday.. this will destroy lv more because from the phase where there arent often changes we will transfer to new one with many changes etc.. so let's say if a LV player quits the server or just lv for x amount of time then comes back it will be very different for him and what he has been used to.
any game should keep updating. let's say you quit COD or any game for a while then you came back they won't make new maps or anything? illogical

xCoders: Daddy, Mark-Jr, Jason, GoldNugget, Rellic, Syfear, Achref, Kikers.

Offline Private

• Translator
« Reply #32 on: 26 12, 2021, 02:19:12 am »
any game should keep updating. let's say you quit COD or any game for a while then you came back they won't make new maps or anything? illogical

i didint mean that.. just wanted to say that map editors might overdo it and one add add x object and the next day remove it without asking LV for removing it just because they felt like = abusing

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #33 on: 26 12, 2021, 02:19:49 am »
i didint mean that.. just wanted to say that map editors might overdo it and one add add x object and the next day remove it without asking LV for removing it just because they felt like = abusing
I promise you nothing would happen without asking LV.

Offline Private

• Translator
« Reply #34 on: 26 12, 2021, 02:27:23 am »
I promise you nothing would happen without asking LV.

no need to promise to me I dont care that much for server, more likely LV  :kek4: mostly saying because lv players are known as whinning players so yes

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #35 on: 26 12, 2021, 03:05:08 am »

You should have mentioned that I suggested suggesting this.

He's provided a lot of good suggestions which is why I'd trust him to not do bad changes and obviously I'll have to implement some kind of action limits and of course objects to be edited must be in the LV area.

Did you not read what Arran said? He literally said he's gonna add some limit to the amount of times an edit can be done.  :fp:

Even for the sake of your piss-poor argument, lets say the LV community all suffer from bipolar disorder and they want to make frequent changes, so what? Staffs like to use the excuse "We can't keep changing stuff because we're busy" (yet in their applications they say stuff such as that they're playing the game 16 hours a day so they're ready to help whenever necessary... however that's besides the point) but LV players who are specifically holding this duty; a duty to make map changes, will obviously have the time to make a few changes here and then, regardless of the frequency of it being asked, so it shouldn't even be an issue to worry about. If they're not doing their job, they get replaced, simple as.

I don't need to explain much for you also it is free to share opinion, if you don't accept my opinion then don't open a suggestion.

I still say no for this, as this will make more chaos and power-whore incoming.

Imagine that the guy who literally created an introduction solely to boast about his list of duties/updates (no introduction, he just puts his previous/current duties in the topic lmao) is saying he wants to prevent power-whores, it can't get any funnier than that!

Don't worry about LV when you're not an LV player, it's not going to affect you one bit.

no need to promise to me I dont care that much for server, more likely LV  :kek4: mostly saying because lv players are known as whinning players so yes

More likely? Do you mean especially? Why are you crying in this topic if you 'don't care' then? Typical attention seekers.
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline xXkingahmdXx

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: #Ahmd
« Reply #36 on: 26 12, 2021, 06:15:36 am »
VotingNegative
I like LV as it is and I wouldn't like any change
My opinion.

Offline Akkaman

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: b13 ~ qwer
« Reply #37 on: 26 12, 2021, 11:32:43 am »
How map editors will be chosen? Team leader probably will be me, I will choose
this is very funny quote

negative this is totally stupid idea just him thinkin he will control lv is hilarious the only thing that is near good idea is changing sea map turfs

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #38 on: 26 12, 2021, 12:09:35 pm »
I will choose mature/trustworthy players that will make their work in a perfect way that will satisfy the rest of the LV players.
And why would we let you chose the trustworthy players, when yourself isn't trustworthy, due to your behavior in game, provoking in team chat whole the time.

Uh, well about your suggestion I don't really think it's needed. Since LV currently is satisfying place to play in, current locations of LV, such as KACC, NBL etc.. They all been existing for years without having map editor. There are also countless areas in LV to fight in. My personal opinion as an lv player, if this suggestion will be implemented most of LV will lose interest to play there. So please, keep it as it is. Totally negative  :cros:

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #39 on: 26 12, 2021, 12:10:30 pm »
And why would we let you chose the trustworthy players, when yourself isn't trustworthy, due to your behavior in game, provoking in team chat whole the time.

Uh, well about your suggestion I don't really think it's needed. Since LV currently is satisfying place to play in, current locations of LV, such as KACC, NBL etc.. They all been existing for years without having map editor. There are also countless areas in LV to fight in. My personal opinion as an lv player, if this suggestion will be implemented most of LV will lose interest to play there. So please, keep it as it is.
can you explain how it would let players lose interest to play?

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
« Reply #40 on: 26 12, 2021, 12:15:18 pm »
can you explain how it would let players lose interest to play?

For example, sea nowadays because of the complicated objects over there none like to play there. And now if you keep placing objects in the land, you are going to change a pure San andreas locations where we all adapted to. And it's easy outgoing for new players

Offline Zio

• Junior Community Member
  • zio'
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: mc
« Reply #41 on: 26 12, 2021, 12:16:00 pm »
Positive, back in the day we used to turf in more than just 3 turfs, LV has around 60-70 turfs and there are only 3 turfs that are active (NBL, Park and KACC), re mapping some of the turfs will add more turfs to the active list.
LV is dead as fuck and adding turfs might give the players an activity boost.
In addition, it’s a necessity to re map the sea turfs since they are glitchy and players teleport in them easily and its almost impossible to fight there.
Positive attitude only

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #42 on: 26 12, 2021, 12:16:41 pm »
For example, sea nowadays because of the complicated objects over there none like to play there. And now if you keep placing objects in the land, you are going to change a pure San andreas locations where we all adapted to. And it's easy outgoing for new players
as I can see from my personal opinion and most of the players opinion discussed on LV discussion sea was being old not having complicated object because that turfs exists for more than 4 years and you still didn't get used to it?

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
« Reply #43 on: 26 12, 2021, 12:19:02 pm »
as I can see from my personal opinion and most of the players opinion discussed on LV discussion sea was being old not having complicated object because that turfs exists for more than 4 years and you still didn't get used to it?
Maybe changing sea turfs would be good, many areas there are bugged. But if you are going to f**k the land up then I am against you. Furthermore, I don't move to sea turfs often because it's really source of disturbance. Even many objects are bugged there.

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #44 on: 26 12, 2021, 12:20:06 pm »
Maybe changing sea turfs would be good, many areas there are bugged. But if you are going to f**k the land up then I am against you. Furthermore, I don't move to sea turfs often because it's really source of disturbance. Even many objects are bugged there.
you guys need to understand that without voting no one can change anything I have it planned like we will have own board we can post the mapping update there, open voting for 1 week then we can decide if it should be added or not.