Author Topic: [+++] Be able to capture turfs twice fast if you have no turfs - In LV  (Read 5586 times)

Darwin97

Re: Be able to capture turfs twice fast if you have no turfs - In LV
« Reply #15 on: 02 01, 2022, 08:32:11 pm »
I'm positive

group with more members/allies are the ones that come ahead in fights because of sheer numbers and makes it harder for smaller groups that are focused on quality over quantity to come ahead and this will give them the boost they need to make that happen

Also this will revive wars in LV since it will much more viable to start a war because you may be able to get a turf and a spawn faster

Offline Zio

• Junior Community Member
  • zio'
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: mc
« Reply #16 on: 02 01, 2022, 08:36:37 pm »
Its gonna help balance things out by helping low amounts of players have an actual chance against cracksPositive
Positive attitude only

Offline Scouter

• SAPD Leader
  • Police Chief
  • If you can not be intelligent, be a good person.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Squad: NeXuS/Prodigy
« Reply #17 on: 02 01, 2022, 08:38:16 pm »
If this is will work on only 1 turf then it's useless imo because with 1 turf you won't even feel the difference, if you're talking about cracking then call your groupmates to login and help you but don't suggest stuff that only benefits you and those who will abuse it by creating new groups to troll takeovers, Negative

Offline hanx.iS

• gfds
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: IntocableS
  • Ingame: hanx.iS
  • Squad: 1cK
« Reply #18 on: 02 01, 2022, 08:40:54 pm »
Perhaps the suggestion is not the most appropriate, but creating some modality to control this injustice would be quite useful. or do nothing and let the server continue to die ah hands of hobos as they are most easily will win this suggestion, I think it is more useful to add the 25hp per kill to see who is really good  :tick: :tick: :tick: :tick:

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #19 on: 02 01, 2022, 08:43:22 pm »
Perhaps the suggestion is not the most appropriate, but creating some modality to control this injustice would be quite useful. or do nothing and let the server continue to die ah hands of hobos as they are most easily will win this suggestion, I think it is more useful to add the 25hp per kill to see who is really good  :tick: :tick: :tick: :tick:
Totally agree, the increase in players will be remarkable. I know many players and friends who have decided to stop playing the server for the same reason, the little empathy against minorities and an absurd competition where fun is almost no longer present, the loss of player is notable, since they are killing Lv . It is clear that these skilled players called '' trolls '' who fight against considerable majorities are largely donors, it is quite unfair that players with 500 turfs taken have 500m of profit and 100h because 700h have been afk and others with 10k of turf taken and defended, we have won 100m. A case of collusion, scam or just the intention to kill the fun and delude themselves into thinking themselves good in a 5vs2 10vs4, Imagine Lv without the no more than 10 or 15 trolls that face 30 or 40 players during the day. That would be really sad and a sentence of ever greater and more constant loss of players.https://imgur.com/a/n43w8a4 now. https://imgur.com/a/4oQBjad https://imgur.com/a/YKUyZ2X
@HosttyBoy @Darius can you check this guy please?
fr

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #20 on: 02 01, 2022, 08:52:03 pm »
So overall, I can see the big groups complaining here and getting LS Players to complain. I have a really big question for you all thats how you showing everyone how greedy you're that you won't give small groups a chance to play that's how you're slowly killing the fun, I really liked that guy with non-sense
if you're talking about cracking then call your groupmates to login and help you but don't suggest stuff that only benefits you and those who will abuse it by creating new groups to troll takeovers,
I like how you're talking so if a player have small group of members not 20-30 player logins daily, so if that player doesn't have the mates that would be crack like another groups he should kill himself or play another game  :fp:

The fact it shows everyone that only players calling it shit update/bad update are the from same group which shows how greedy you're and enjoy playing 7-8 groups against 4 groups.

Offline WeL3a

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #21 on: 02 01, 2022, 08:56:39 pm »
Voting positive  :tick: :tick:
This suggestion will help new low-numbered groups and beginners take turfs.

Darwin97

« Reply #22 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:07:19 pm »
Its gonna be Like LS,people will take turfs and run with cars suggest Jetpack too to be like 100% LS just with binds Disagree  :cros:
what d f is this this gonna be like LS
 :cros:
this will make LV like LS with no changes at all, better stop suggesting stuff to ruin LV and think of better ideas, Negative

@HosttyBoy IDK if this is allowed but all of those statement present false facts and not anything productive constructive
LV and LS turfs are very much different they both have different speed binds explosives RPGs turf counters and much more they present no real argument on how will this suggestion make LV turfs like LS turfs while everything is different also LS turfs doesn't have such feature at all this is just random post to downvote this suggestion for any reason

another useless suggestion  :cros:
@HosttyBoy this is also a useless reply that brings nothing or explains why is this a useless suggestion this can in no way or form be considered a legitimate reply

If this is will work on only 1 turf then it's useless imo because with 1 turf you won't even feel the difference, if you're talking about cracking then call your groupmates to login and help you but don't suggest stuff that only benefits you and those who will abuse it by creating new groups to troll takeovers, Negative

Group: SAPD

You know nothing of how wars start so let me explain

lets say group A has most of LV and group B has no turfs but Group has 5 members online and group A has 20 how do you suggest 5 people be able to hold against a group of 5? they need a spawn so this suggestion will help them gain a spawn so they can be able to stand against a group of 20

This suggestion will actually make LV more viable to have a war in because now smaller groups have a chance to gain a spawn faster and make a dent in bigger groups

this will only work for 1 turf which is very useless and will not make any difference, your suggestion is not really useful so i'm voting Negative :cros:
Downvote.

If I understood your suggestion correctly, this will only work on the first turf?
If yes, then this suggestion is useless. One turf makes no difference

explained above

No more shit updates about LV already, stop ruining LV and helping your side to be crack and alive everyone can abuse this by creating new groups and troll LV, negative :cros:

How is this ruining LV care to explain? or just want to empty shit so you can downvote the suggestion?

if someone created a troll group send 2 people to kill him if they have 3 members send 4 people to kill them but also this is how LV is made and this is how it always was trolling in LV is what makes it fun and If you can't stop a bunch of trolls why do you deserve to take LV?

DownVote

LV will be Boring as fuck, 2 players can Troll and claim all LV while the currently sides are fighting, this is not LS.

How can 2 players claim all of LV lmao? its only the first turf you are making no sense at all just downvoting for a senseless reason

@HosttyBoy I hope you take this into consideration that most of those are considered useless replies since they don't even give a valid reason why this shouldn't be added all of those are just random post oh no trolls oh no like LS while this isn't true at all and if you don't believe me ask any unbiased LV players (meaning players that aren't allied with HoBoS/xCode)

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #23 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:08:05 pm »
So overall, I can see the big groups complaining here and getting LS Players to complain. I have a really big question for you all thats how you showing everyone how greedy you're that you won't give small groups a chance to play that's how you're slowly killing the fun, I really liked that guy with non-sense
Yeah, big groups and oldest groups complaining because you're ruining the fun in LV for the "big groups", please quit saying 'new players' because obviously no new players will join CIT just to play in LV or play in in LV directly they need to work and to get money/stats etc... and know the basics of LV so stop talking about new players, just say you're suggesting this to benefit your own side.

The fact it shows everyone that only players calling it shit update/bad update are the from same group which shows how greedy you're and enjoy playing 7-8 groups against 4 groups.
the suggestion is already unsupported by the 'big groups' members, all your previous updates were supported by your groupmates and your friends/alliance and you'll notice that from the so-called-board 'LV Land Development' you adding suggestions that only supported by 10-20 players (most of them if not all of them are your friends/alliance) so yeah, you can manipulate votes on your own board and add them but don't ruin LV with ur shitty suggestions please, thanks
fr

Offline Wangrant

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: MaxWrist
  • Ingame: Wangrant
« Reply #24 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:08:25 pm »
Giving chances to low quantity groups like 1O start playing would be the great beginning for the active and fair gameplay. Positive

Offline DSA

• Donator L3
  • كيف الحال..؟
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #25 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:09:31 pm »
Having a fair fight and giving chance against cracks should be important for all of us but coming here trying to ruin the idea by voting negative shows how you want to make the game dead and not fun because you won't have a fair game. Upvote

Offline LiteKiller

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LK*
« Reply #26 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:10:56 pm »
this is the most useless suggestion i've ever seen so far, adding this will make LV like LS without any competition and boring so no thanks i'm negative  :cros:
O Allah, I ask you to forgive me for the sins I've committed,
     How fortunate am I that you gifted me with the door of repetance,
                            I repent and turn back to you,
              Please forgive me Allah; the most merciful one

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #27 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:13:53 pm »
Yeah, big groups and oldest groups complaining because you're ruining the fun in LV for the "big groups", please quit saying 'new players' because obviously no new players will join CIT just to play in LV or play in in LV directly they need to work and to get money/stats etc... and know the basics of LV so stop talking about new players, just say you're suggesting this to benefit your own side.
 the suggestion is already unsupported by the 'big groups' members, all your previous updates were supported by your groupmates and your friends/alliance and you'll notice that from the so-called-board 'LV Land Development' you adding suggestions that only supported by 10-20 players (most of them if not all of them are your friends/alliance) so yeah, you can manipulate votes on your own board and add them but don't ruin LV with ur shitty suggestions please, thanks
look about your behavior calling my suggestions shitty like I didn't allow you to vote or my topics were hidden and visible only for my players you calling them *friends/allies* about my board. I never told you not to share your opinion there.  :cringe:
this is the most useless suggestion i've ever seen so far, adding this will make LV like LS without any competition and boring so no thanks i'm negative  :cros:
Can you explain how it would be like LS without any competition??

Offline Stockholm1738

• New Community Member
  • nR7Gaming~
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AcidRain~
« Reply #28 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:14:12 pm »
This would help small groups to have a chance fight in LV, just to have fun. I upvote.

Offline Nayeek1

• New Community Member
  • WarStar
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AcidRain
  • Ingame: AlaaTarabeih
  • Squad: Invincible
« Reply #29 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:16:46 pm »
Well, atleasy when I don't have so many friends online with, atleast I can go and troll alone, I upvote.
KRYPTO.BALE.WARSTAR