Author Topic: [+++] Be able to capture turfs twice fast if you have no turfs - In LV  (Read 5571 times)

Offline Metehan

• New Community Member
  • Uncertain
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5th 1O
  • Ingame: Mete
  • Squad: 2O11
Re: Be able to capture turfs twice fast if you have no turfs - In LV
« Reply #30 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:18:35 pm »
Having fairfight will make the game more fun by let players have the chance to attack and have a turf war for small groups

UPVOTED.
117-94-77-55-27-9-2
             87-66-58-19-7
              144-127

Offline Ahmad.ka

• أَشْهَدُ أَنَّ لاَ إِلٰهَ إِلاَّ الله
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Squad: OneShoot
« Reply #31 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:25:59 pm »
This should have never been removed, because LV now is based on a single group against a whole lot of a side which is consisted of 5 groups.

UPVOTE!!

Offline STAR

• xCode Lieutenant
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #32 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:34:45 pm »
Not a whole lot to say since everyone else above has already said what I wanted to say but since I have to make a reply to let people know I'm upvoting, here I am

This will help balance future gameplay for everyone, not just one group. Lets spice things up a bit shall we? Supporting this

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #33 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:39:15 pm »
I am positive, if once you have more than 1 turf it'll be back to normal. I don't think much should be added from my side as it's explained well by daddy, also it'd be the best if it was the way I suggested above this line.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline 4u

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #34 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:39:36 pm »
So u want to help new groups by making them claim and run with cars? :rolleyes:

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #35 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:41:23 pm »
So u want to help new groups by making them claim and run with cars? :rolleyes:
How while it will be twice fast for the first turf only? and someone mentioned that they can take all LV which is false because this will work only if you don't have ANY turf.

Offline Endurna

• Junior Community Member
  • onion
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: ina
« Reply #36 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:43:48 pm »
lets say group A has most of LV and group B has no turfs but Group has 5 members online and group A has 20 how do you suggest 5 people be able to hold against a group of 5? they need a spawn so this suggestion will help them gain a spawn so they can be able to stand against a group of 20

This suggestion will actually make LV more viable to have a war in because now smaller groups have a chance to gain a spawn faster and make a dent in bigger groups
What if a group with 20 members and no turfs spread their members? how will that work? And Let's be real here, there are no new players in LV. Almost everyone has a Hydra and DL so they can get back to turf in a few secs. And As far as I understand, once they claim the turf, they won't claim twice as fast anymore so it won't help them get spawn.

if you don't believe me ask any unbiased LV players (meaning players that aren't allied with HoBoS/xCode)
How many LV players aren't allied with H/xC? Maybe 5 players at most? And if you are talking about new small groups with new players, they have no chance in competing in LV anyways (sad but true).

onions everywhere

Offline SpidermaDa

• لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: QWER
  • Ingame: SpidermaDa
  • Squad: Xplosions
« Reply #37 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:55:04 pm »
You want everyone create a group alone and troll other groups and those who will abuse it by creating new groups to troll takeovers, do you like to deff 40 truf ? Please don't spoil LV -_
Negative  :cros:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Darwin97

« Reply #38 on: 02 01, 2022, 09:56:21 pm »
What if a group with 20 members and no turfs spread their members? how will that work?

This is actually pretty easy lets say a group has 5 members and each member went to a turf the first turf that get that 1% is the one that gets double claim and the others will be regular claim

if by a miracle of god all 5 player started claiming the turf at the very same split second the one with a double claim will be randomized it pretty easy to code that

And Let's be real here, there are no new players in LV.
And that's why small groups will have a small chance of being part of the fight when they go and claim a turf/spawn fast it will encourage them to actually try harder and more its all about small achievements to give an incentive to keep going

Almost everyone has a Hydra and DL so they can get back to turf in a few secs.
I don't have a Hydra nor do I have a DL and I play in LV should I leave?

And As far as I understand, once they claim the turf, they won't claim twice as fast anymore so it won't help them get spawn.
You understood incorrectly you can claim twice as fast as long as you have 1 turf at the map so they can go with this 1 turf till 100% with twice as fast claim and this can be easily avoidable for groups

Lets say HoBoS are trying to get LV and xCode came to stop them HoBoS can kick xCode from a certain turf but keep it at above 50% so the twice as fast claim will no longer work and then its war as usual so its just a little a little incentive that in the grand scheme of things is only there to  make LV more competitive

How many LV players aren't allied with H/xC? Maybe 5 players at most? And if you are talking about new small groups with new players, they have no chance in competing in LV anyways (sad but true).
A lot of groups visit LV sometimes cop groups used to visit LV all the time and they stopped maybe this will help them come back and have fun once in a while

it's all about perspective when you give the people a little push it can make LV look more alive don't you want to play in a LV where there's a little bit of competition?

Note for @daddy: maybe a line should be added to this suggestion that if a group has more members than another group they can't claim their turf twice as fast

For example: HoBoS turfing in LV and have 10 members online and xCode have 0 turfs but have 20 members online if xCode try to claim a HoBoS turf for example they will not have the twice as fast claim since it basically promotes quantity over quality here

that way cracks can't use this to their advantage and abuse this

Offline xenonso

• Senior Community Member
  • 1 shot 1 kill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: |C|xenonso#KO
  • Squad: KnockedOut
« Reply #39 on: 02 01, 2022, 10:11:38 pm »
This suggestion will give any chance for newbies to start turfing in LV, also will make gameplay more fair for players who are getting outnumbered by enemies. Positive
Ex. Polish Translator - Ex. GLM - SCM - Ex. SO

CAMORRA
NorthSideMafia
HoBoS
The_Soldiers
Full_Of_Pain

Offline Predator

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Predator
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #40 on: 02 01, 2022, 10:24:01 pm »
useless suggest, Also I see LV don't wanna any update and I will give your suggest Negative vote :cros:
I never lose either I win or learn

Offline Antiquity

• Junior Community Member
  • peace by the gram
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: One Zero
  • Ingame: Anti
« Reply #41 on: 02 01, 2022, 11:21:36 pm »
LV became quantity over quality and it won't give any option to small and low quantity groups to do anything except leaving the game or quitting as daddy mentioned on his recent posts. Upvote. 

Offline Dark.

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Dark
  • Squad: OldGang
« Reply #42 on: 02 01, 2022, 11:34:22 pm »
I don't get your point or how the suggestion will be useful because basically you wanna ruin LV by suggesting this, for example, a few guys can create new accounts and make a new group so they can claim faster and take the turf faster than the regular big groups, HoBoS already vs a lot of new gangs like they get maximum 7 online (+6 small groups) if these 6 groups spread in the whole map they can easily claim can LV without any effort, players can easily abuse this, probably some restrictions are needed so It can be more fun, Negative
Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #43 on: 02 01, 2022, 11:38:05 pm »
And what's our point from adding this? Giving advantages to groups whom doesn't have turf? No thanks. The current turf capture is alright, it doesn't need any update. So keep it as it is. Hundred percent negative  :cros:

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #44 on: 02 01, 2022, 11:41:43 pm »
And what's our point from adding this? Giving advantages to groups whom doesn't have turf? No thanks. The current turf capture is alright, it doesn't need any update. So keep it as it is. Hundred percent negative  :cros:
Exactly giving advantages to groups doesn't have turfs for the first turf so it can motivate them to start claiming turfs so it will result up making the city more active and contains more than 1 turf war running at the same time