Author Topic: [+++] Be able to capture turfs twice fast if you have no turfs - In LV  (Read 5580 times)

Offline yunus06

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Yunus
Re: Be able to capture turfs twice fast if you have no turfs - In LV
« Reply #45 on: 03 01, 2022, 12:10:16 am »
And everyone will create a group alone to troll other groups, that will be bad for the big groups in LV.
 :cros: No thanks.
As bossx said, online players in lv will definitely not increase, only everyone will create group on their own, and after that, the vitality in lv will decrease even more. there will be an update that will break the balance of lv if this suggestion is added to the game

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #46 on: 03 01, 2022, 12:55:52 am »
As bossx said, online players in lv will definitely not increase, only everyone will create group on their own, and after that, the vitality in lv will decrease even more. there will be an update that will break the balance of lv if this suggestion is added to the game
do you want to tell me that LV is now balanced when it has 7-8 groups against 4  :wat:

Offline 5amorgy

YearsYears
« Reply #47 on: 03 01, 2022, 02:33:19 am »
alot of players here mentioned tons of reasons why should be added the most main reason is to make the city more active and having more than 2 sides attacking each other. :tick: :tick :tick:

Offline Medusa

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #48 on: 03 01, 2022, 03:05:10 am »
Great idea, this suggestion will give many groups the opportunity to fight back their enemies especially when they are 10% of online playercount as well as enjoying the gameplay. Positive.

Offline 4uS

• Donator L1
  • Flying High
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: QWER
  • Ingame: 4mE
« Reply #49 on: 03 01, 2022, 03:58:04 am »
Negative. We already some people who are claimers only and when 1 person is coming to them, they escape using vehicles. If this were added, those people would only do that 24/7, making the game extremely boring because we would have to chase them all the time, and lv isn't about chasing someone (like ls is), it is about fighting. Bad suggestions all the time.

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #50 on: 03 01, 2022, 04:09:54 am »
Negative. We already some people who are claimers only and when 1 person is coming to them, they escape using vehicles. If this were added, those people would only do that 24/7, making the game extremely boring because we would have to chase them all the time, and lv isn't about chasing someone (like ls is), it is about fighting. Bad suggestions all the time.
I'm talking about a group that doesn't have any turfs so this would work with their first turf only.

Offline GB

• New Community Member
  • We Lead You Follow
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: GB
« Reply #51 on: 03 01, 2022, 04:27:44 am »
I Noticed someplayers said this suggest will ruin Lv and make us crack as side  :wat: sorry but I have to reply since they are so provocateurs :knife:
ruining Lv ? and make our side Crack ? are you serious guys ?you are the same ppl who playing 7Groups vs 4 and I dont need to talk about activity since They have a toilet seast in their room  :cringe:  , literally guys this might help the non-crack side and the reason is that we can as low amount of players troll in lv and make it funnier and harder for both sides to claim the whole lv my personal opinion and vote is Positive since I became semi active because always always they have million player online and we're 6,7 players online sometimes and maximum 20 or less in whole alliance upvote
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2022, 06:01:14 am by Jam »
WAKE UP TO  THE REALITY

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #52 on: 03 01, 2022, 07:08:51 am »
Useless posts will be deleted. All you have to do is to put a reason(not a random or a made-up one that has nothing to do with the suggestion) why you are voting negative or positive and this is called "opinion". Try to write at least a line.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #53 on: 03 01, 2022, 07:43:33 am »
DownVote

LV will be Boring as fuck, 2 players can Troll and claim all LV while the currently sides are fighting, this is not LS.

If a group with 15 players online somehow lets "2 players claim all LV" then that means they should delete the game.

Upvoting as this will hopefully be a right step towards balancing small vs larger groups in turf wars.
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline HideOnBush

• New Community Member
  • Huh?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: PGM
  • Squad: Undetected
« Reply #54 on: 03 01, 2022, 08:30:37 am »
Downvote
We Are Still Enjoying The Current LV Pls Dont Change Anymore  :stress:

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #55 on: 03 01, 2022, 10:45:42 am »
The way players who gain power over the turfs because they belong to a certain group/side vote negative on this is very unpleasant and a huge red flag itself, this needs to be implemented to even the odds for people who still even want to play against all those people in LV, and don't forget that this is just a game, not the olympics.

Offline Kikers

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: eXodus-xCoder
  • Ingame: Kikers
  • Squad: RwS
« Reply #56 on: 03 01, 2022, 02:06:51 pm »
Having fair plays will be the best thing that can make the game stay up and active more! As post above me said why people taking it as a challenge to ruin the gameplay by playing 10vs1 its not olympics.

A-GANG.

Offline AlPacino

• Donator L2
  • xCoder since 2014
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: 4
  • Squad: Life
« Reply #57 on: 03 01, 2022, 02:07:55 pm »
This suggestion will give many small groups the opportunity to have the chance in LV to fight back their enemies also to enjoying the gameplay aswell.
Upvoting  :tick:
"We're not here to take part,
we're here to take over."

Offline Genius#

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Genius
  • Squad: 7THBloodBorne
« Reply #58 on: 03 01, 2022, 04:52:20 pm »
I am positive! As the guys above said that this needs to be added. I don't know why the guys saying "it'll be like LS or smth", senseless. :tick: :tick:

Offline voxanN

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: /
  • Ingame: /
  • Squad: notyet
« Reply #59 on: 03 01, 2022, 04:53:28 pm »
It will help small groups to capture turfs twice fast. I believe it will be a great addition. thus, I am positive! :love: :tick:
愛しています