Author Topic: [+++] Be able to capture turfs twice fast if you have no turfs - In LV  (Read 5583 times)

Offline NPC~

• New Community Member
  • Someday you’ll say it wasn’t easy but i did it~
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Be able to capture turfs twice fast if you have no turfs - In LV
« Reply #60 on: 03 01, 2022, 06:51:01 pm »
Game is totally different than it used to be before and I don't know how players enjoy playing 10vs2 this would give big chances to small groups play and low quantity play. Supporting :tick:

Offline KoOta

• Junior Community Member
  • ѕмѕ мє ωнєиєνєя уσυ иєє∂ нєℓρ ✓
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Ingame: KoOta
« Reply #61 on: 03 01, 2022, 07:30:35 pm »
this is great suggestion to fix the current situation in lv. I have no interest in playing lv since everytime we play we get cracked. I dont have many friends in lv. maybe 2 or 3 we trying to claim some turfs and have fun fighting but it is impossible cuz of these cracked gangs. there are no other options in lv whether we should join crack gang or dont play lv. but we have no intention to join others gangs because we work only for ourselves.

also nowdays lv gameplay is like defend one by one. as example if 1 group have 10 memebers they will not split. they all go defend 1 grp. then other groups. they dont give a sh1t if they are 1 or 2 memebers. they cmg with 10 memebers to defend faster and make them demotivate to troll. this suggestion will force them to split defend when 2 or 3 groups start to troll. and it will be more playable for people like us who have 2, 3 memebers. (its funny how there cracks groups crying here saying ''this will ruin lv'' since you already ruining others players gameplay while playing vs low amount members. lol. this is just a game. its about having fun not just take whole lv with 20 memebers and sucking all day without no competition)

hope you guys got my point, sry for bad english. I will definitely be active if this added. positive  :tick:
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2022, 07:36:02 pm by KoOta »
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. The best intelligence test is what we do with our leisure. The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.

Offline Western

• lol
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #62 on: 03 01, 2022, 09:07:41 pm »
Positive, it’ll help bring more competition into the game and give a chance to low-count groups

Offline sando

• Donator L3
  • ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: sando
« Reply #63 on: 03 01, 2022, 10:17:08 pm »
I think this suggestion will back LV active more than now, the newbies and poor players will make a group and  It will give advantage to capture the turfs and get money. POSITIVE  :happy: :love:
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2022, 10:18:39 pm by mingY »
Ex Nothing. :o7:

Offline Aleko

• sl4PP3rs
    YearsYears
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #64 on: 03 01, 2022, 10:21:16 pm »
More fairly wars will become against cracks, when enemy is 2X more than you, you just can't take a % from turf. This update may make it balanced. upvoted :thumb:

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #65 on: 03 01, 2022, 10:26:04 pm »
Although it won't fix the issue of LV being a crack fiesta it will probably make it a tad bit harder for a group to takeover since it'll be possible for even a small group to troll them and get a chance to fight back against the incredibly stupid crack groups. Positive  :tick:
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #66 on: 03 01, 2022, 11:49:09 pm »
Upvoting as this will hopefully be a right step towards balancing small vs larger groups in turf wars.
Great idea, this suggestion will give many groups the opportunity to fight back their enemies especially when they are 10% of online playercount as well as enjoying the gameplay. Positive.
This is plagiarising others players posts therefore copying. These posts breaking the forums rules have been deleted.

The suggestion itself has 37 upvotes around 17 negative votes. Approximately 20 solid positive votes. So it's eligible to be marked as High priority.
Show content
To those who are new to the discussion board, a suggestion being marked as high priority doesn't necessary mean that it'll be added in-game. it also needs administrator's approval.
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2022, 11:52:24 pm by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Regular Community Member
  • Pacing e leading
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
Upvoting. this will give a chance for small groups to fight in LV, and I emphasize how this will REALLY help.  :tick:

Offline Mark.-

• xCode Lieutenant
  • Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Takeovers nowadays are easy for groups with high number of players, if this gets added small groups will have a chance to provoke turfs faster and ruin takeovers. This way LV will be more competitive and enjoyable. Positive
Once upon a time

Offline GoldNugget

• Senior Community Member
  • Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
Since LV is usually held by a single group(s) and they're defending with a ratio of 3 players against 1, I've to vote positively.

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Offline squar1X

YearsYearsYearsYears
I'm voting positively for the simple fact that this will help groups fight even with being outnumbered. It's not that it will give advantage to a specific group, it's beneficial for everyone.  :tick:

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- LV: Be able to capture turfs twice fast if you have no turfs. (Arran + daddy)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.