Support > Resolved Questions

Not sure how to access my account

<< < (3/3)

GaMeFeR:

--- Quote from: BabY on 10 05, 2022, 03:22:52 am ---I got my account and PIN back, thanks.
As for my questions, I couldn't get answers to them yet. They're probably a mystery for someone else behind me  :stress:

I think I request on further assistance so far!

--- End quote ---
So everything good now?

Traxxy:

--- Quote from: BabY on 06 05, 2022, 03:59:14 am ---I tried logging in with my ancient account
--- Code: ---LiL_BabY
--- End code ---
, but seems like I have forgotten the password I had years ago. I tried recovering the password and put in my e-mail, but seems like  it's trying to recover the password for an account called
--- Code: ---xclassix
--- End code ---
instead... I put in LiL_BabY's password just as an attempt and it actually logged me in. I'm not 100% sure about this other account, or how it was linked to my e-mail address. That account has no drugs, few weapons/ammo, almost no money, no vehicles, no bank balance.

I wasn't sure which recovery format I would be using since I'm not recovering a password or an email... My e-mail seems to be attached to an account already, and I'm not very suspicious about it because I think I remember vague memories of why this would have happened. But I'm actually rather trying to recover an account name  「(゚ペ)

How exactly should I be approaching the Account Retrieval request, and which format am I using exactly in my case?

--- End quote ---
if you forget it for real use your Gmail or account retrieval if you forgot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version