Support > Resolved Questions

cant shoot when aim

(1/2) > >>

dz4ever:
hello I have this prblm since last night . when I aim at someone I cant shoot . or shoot then stop shooting randomly
or shoot like 10-20 bullet then stop then shoot and stop . problem I got with . ak m4 spas tec9 . I can shoot with rifle :kek5: and sniper

i was thinking its mouse prblm but I can shoot without prblm also tried shooting with ctrl same thing
https://i.imgur.com/WwVhmz2.png
here is video

i reinstalled gta .
delete gun mods and other mods

IDriver:
Hello brother,

The AIMING breaks on certain guns after 45 fps (I think), there's a mod called mix sets and it has a frame limiter mode called "Auto" which makes the game run at your refresh rate during normal, when you go into water it goes into 30, cutscenes 30 and aiming 45, it's like GSync/FreeSync for the game

mx:

--- Quote from: IDriver on 23 05, 2022, 09:58:03 am ---Hello brother,

The AIMING breaks on certain guns after 45 fps (I think), there's a mod called mix sets and it has a frame limiter mode called "Auto" which makes the game run at your refresh rate during normal, when you go into water it goes into 30, cutscenes 30 and aiming 45, it's like GSync/FreeSync for the game

--- End quote ---
you got any link @IDriver ? If you got please share with us

IDriver:

--- Quote from: Mad on 23 05, 2022, 12:52:59 pm ---you got any link @IDriver ? If you got please share with us

--- End quote ---

@Mad  sure, I hope this will help to fix some problems, also tell me if everything it’s ok now.

Danzy:
Driver, such mods do not work on MTA man.. Silent's mods are loaded only in the single player game due to ASI Loader that MTA doesn't support.

Abrupt stops in shooting have nothing to do with framerate, high FPS breaks moving with aimed guns, not shooting with guns.
Momentary ping spikes, packet loss spikes, or even your mouse itself could all be issues of a momentary stop in shooting. Check your physical mouse if the left click is functioning normally.
Rebind the shooting key to just right click (so holding right click aims and shoots) and check if the issue persists, if it doesn't, do the same with left click, and then if the issue appears, buy a new mouse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version