Ingame Community > News and Updates

[A] Spraying a graffiti over another group's graffiti in a turf will give you 3%

<< < (3/6) > >>

Jumper:
The suggestion is pretty good and I like it, its like the group who sprays graffiti on another group's graffiti is setting his control around the area or something its a little bit realistic and will make the turf system a little bit good but I have a question

How the script is supposed to be created ? I mean how the script will recognize that a graffiti was placed on another graffiti?

noD3:

--- Quote from: Wikiboy on 26 12, 2018, 10:47:17 pm ---How the script is supposed to be created ? I mean how the script will recognize that a graffiti was placed on another graffiti?

--- End quote ---
I assume that if when spraying a graffiti the script sees if theres enough of wall space there , so I think it gets some coordinations or something since it draws even from what angle you are standing so if you spray over the same non alliance graffiti ,in a turf cluster, like for example some coordinate units away from it it counts as spraying over other groups graffiti.

Im not particular sure if it is possible to script this because I think graffities are saved in a client side since I dont think I have seen graffities after I have reconnected , so thats why I mentioned java if it is possible to script this

Sam.:

--- Quote from: Wikiboy on 26 12, 2018, 10:47:17 pm ---How the script is supposed to be created ? I mean how the script will recognize that a graffiti was placed on another graffiti?

--- End quote ---
This is how Hammas got him self stuck with.
--- Quote from: HannnnS on 25 12, 2018, 08:02:04 pm ---I think it's easy I can script it if needed ...

--- End quote ---
good luck scripting it buddy, you will need it.

About the suggestion, it's like the side missions in the original GTA SA, where you go arround spraying Groves Graffiti over the other gangs's griffities to make an infulenc. It will be applied in CIT but in a much efficent way, this will be a good way of capturing turfs and starting wars between gangs and it will be another. It will also be a realistic way of taking turfs so anyone that sees the graffities over each other will know wich gang is taking the turf. Supporting

Java:
It is possible. I could do that myself but will wait for a developer to add a custom event for me ideally as I don't have access to graffiti script. The question I want to ask is, what currently happens whenever you spray a graffiti over another graffiti?

noD3:

--- Quote from: Java on 26 12, 2018, 11:00:44 pm ---It is possible. I could do that myself but will wait for a developer to add a custom event for me ideally as I don't have access to graffiti script. The question I want to ask is, what currently happens whenever you spray a graffiti over another graffiti?

--- End quote ---
You just get regular turf cluster points for spraying a grafitti , a graffiti is getting on top of the graffiti which has been sprayen over, nothing more than that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version