Ingame Community > News and Updates

[A] Spraying a graffiti over another group's graffiti in a turf will give you 3%

<< < (5/6) > >>

Nidus:
Nothing happens except the dynamic percentage of the gang spraying the graffiti which is from 1 to 3, just like spraying another graffiti on nothing @Java

RaMoS:
I do not see any problem with this, but I have a question, when I spraying my graffiti on his graffiti, his graffiti will be removed? I guess you should, otherwise there will be abuse, Positive anyway, But wait for him to answer my question.

noD3:

--- Quote from: RaMoS on 30 12, 2018, 02:12:26 pm ---I do not see any problem with this, but I have a question, when I spraying my graffiti on his graffiti, his graffiti will be removed? I guess you should, otherwise there will be abuse, Positive anyway, But wait for him to answer my question.

--- End quote ---
I already have stated that in the suggestion that thr graffiti that over sprayen will dissapear.

Brand:
Approving this for now.

Voting Table
Proponents (10)
MgD
Nun0
HaMo
sheRRy
Sultan
Roster46
Zelda
Wikiboy
Sam.
Anuran
                               Opponents (Y)

TrickStar:
I like the idea as it's also very realistic. IRL and in single player gangs spray OVER already existing graffiti of rival gangs which shows dominance and change. Your idea of increasing the boost therefore seems very fitting.
Upvoting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version