Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] Adding a new pizza shop in SF

(1/10) > >>

Uzaki:
I have here an multiple image that will serve as a clearer visual representation of why and where.

Image #1:
Image 1 here shows a Roughly 1k effective perimeter with Pizza shops at its center point presented in a YELLOW CIRCLE
Another is red and green boxes. GREEN BOX signifies where most/majority of pizza delivery happens (Will be shown in Image #2). While REDBOXES are areas in SF where you dont or rarely delivery pizza as a pizza delivery guy
Show content

Image #2
Image 2 shows the YELLOW PERIMETER and REDDOTS that signifies my last deliveries that took me about >30mins to record manually.
Show content

Image #3
Image 3 here shows another set of image but this time it has a PURPLESQUARE where it signifies a preferable perimeter to put another pizza shop where delivery guys can take pizza after each set. This is not by my wants but is based on the Crude statistics presented above, where the purple area is much more effective based on the average and majority of deliveries happen. While the yellow ones can be clearly seen much ineffective and simply too far from delivery hotspots.
Show content
Now down below are list of Images of area's that I think would fit most and would be great to put a new one or just simple revamp the building into a pizza shop.

* Show content
* Show content
* Show content

LASTLY, I know some of you wont even consider analyzing the CRUDE Statistics provided and just vote. But I know few sensible people will so down below is a shorted and concise list of LEGENDS you can find in the images above

■ Yellow zones - approx 1000perimeter with pizzashop at its center
■ Red Zones - Zones you barely or dont even deliver pizza
■ Green zones - Zones where most and majority of delivery happens
■ Purple Zone - Zone where I wold prefer to have the new pizza shop to maximize efficacy.
• RED DOT - Dot is my recording of my previous deliveries for the last more or less 30minutes.

Bondo2a:
Perfect  8)

tobey:
 :tick:

Ace:
actually it seems like we don't need this at all. The current locations work great as they are without having to add any more. Anyone taking the job seriously is teleporting back to the pickup location anyway.

Negative  :cros: :cros: :cros:

Smith.:
I agree with this proposal.  :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version