Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] When danger level <1.0 cops are given additional time penalty to enter AR

(1/11) > >>

Metall:
My suggestion is to add additional time penalty for cops trying to enter AR area when danger level is below these levels. This is to ensure that when cops side heavily outnumber the criminal side, additional crims should have time to respond to the AR before the cops are allowed to enter, otherwise we end up in situations like I've seen all day today when as soon as cops can enter they clear the AR in a matter of a very short time.

When Danger Level < 1.0 give police extra 40 seconds time penalty. Meaning they can't enter until there is 260 seconds left of the AR.
When Danger Level <= 0.8 give police extra 60 seconds time penalty. Meaning they can't enter until there is 240 seconds left of the AR.
When Danger Level <= 0.6 give police extra 80 seconds time penalty. Meaning they can't enter until there is 220 seconds left of the AR.

If you feel these times are unfair in any way or have a better idea for what times and danger levels are suitable please comment below before just downvoting. I asked around a few highly ranked police officers and they told me what the danger levels looked like when cops usually outnumber criminals so these numbers are not out of the blue.

Manaa:
I support this proposal and it will give more enjoyment to (AR)  :tick: :tick:

Waltz:
Completely upvoting, it's really annoying when they crack every single CE in a heartbeat. This one will help us even a bit and it'll make both sides more equal from my point of view thus I am positive :tick:

DeathWish:
Show contentMy vote is Negative  :cros:

As I discussed with you IG the times are unreasonable, the danger levels easily reaches 0.8 these days which means criminals get an extra 60 seconds to rob before cops enter which means they get to rob till 240 seconds uninterrupted by cops

lets do some math the AR is 420 seconds long and I did a little testing to check how much time it would take a criminal to /rt and drive to an AR location. I went to GT where it's a bit a secluded and there's not really any spawns near it atleast for me, it took me 30 seconds to /rt and drive there and start robbing even with my shitty driving so I will be starting to rob at 390 seconds.

390 (time left for the AR to end) - 180 (time for you to rob) = 210 which leaves cops with 30 seconds to enter and AR area and clear it completely which sounds a lot when you hear the danger level is 0.8 or lower and cops must be cracking as hell but not really
an hour ago there were 8 cops active and 6 criminals robbing Vagos House, which means the danger level was below 0.8 and the first criminal died at 180 seconds inside Vagos House which means that a criminal could have been late up until 360 seconds to start robbing and he would've been fine.

And if the danger level is less than 0.6? oh well then a criminal can rob once without shooting a single shot or being shot by cops which is ridiculous, basically free money for AKFING inside an AR

I gave a worst case scenario here with the times to start robbing and it's still shows how unbalanced this suggestion is and how it will fuck up ARs for cops since they can't do anything and criminals can rob once without being touched by a cop so basically a free rob.

I talked with Metall IG and suggested the times be changed to
When Danger Level < 1.0 give police extra 20 seconds time penalty. Meaning they can't enter until there is 280 seconds left of the AR.
When Danger Level < 0.8 give police extra 40 seconds time penalty. Meaning they can't enter until there is 260 seconds left of the AR.
When Danger Level < 0.6 give police extra 60 seconds time penalty. Meaning they can't enter until there is 240 seconds left of the AR.
When Danger Level < 0.4 give police extra 80 seconds time penalty. Meaning they can't enter until there is 220 seconds left of the AR.

The times I gave seem very fair for both criminals and cops and if Metall decides to change the times to the time I gave I'm willing to vote positive on this suggestion
I have decided to vote  :tick: :tick: in the hopes this will bring up the criminal activity

Metall:

--- Quote from: DeathWish on 19 10, 2023, 01:12:58 am ---
390 (time left for the AR to end) - 180 (time for you to rob) = 210 which leaves cops with 30 seconds to enter and AR area and clear it completely which sounds a lot when you hear the danger level is 0.8 or lower and cops must be cracking as hell but not really
an hour ago there were 8 cops active and 6 criminals robbing Vagos House, which means the danger level was below 0.8 and the first criminal died at 180 seconds inside Vagos House which means that a criminal could have been late up until 360 seconds to start robbing and he would've been fine.

And if the danger level is less than 0.6? oh well then a criminal can rob once without shooting a single shot or being shot by cops which is ridiculous, basically free money for AKFING inside an AR

--- End quote ---

You make it sound like criminals can magically appear at the AR after it starts. Right now ingame after PB CE event finished, there was a message that DPD AR was starting. I was inside my car and drove there immediately, but I did not arrive until there was 360 seconds left of the AR. 360 seconds left - 180 seconds rob time = 180 seconds left of AR, meaning even if Danger level is <0.6 you would have had 40 seconds to enter the AR and kill him, at the time when the cop penalty is at the absolute highest.

The first criminals most often arrive at around 360-380 seconds left of the AR, if they are responding immediately when the AR starts. Most actually arrive later, so saying that criminals will get a free rob without cops being able to touch them is not true.

Danger Level <1.0 = 360 seconds arrived at AR - 180 seconds rob time = 180 seconds left. Meaning you have 80 seconds to kill the criminal from when you are able to enter.
Danger Level <=0.8 = 360 seconds arrived at AR - 180 seconds rob time = 180 seconds left. Meaning you have 60 seconds to kill the criminal from when you are able to enter.
Danger Level <=0.6 = 360 seconds arrived at AR - 180 seconds rob time = 180 seconds left. Meaning you have 40 seconds to kill the criminal from when you are able to enter.

And when Danger Level is at 0.6, I'd say on average cops take around 30 seconds to clear an AR if they are fast and organized.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version