Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++][B] Increasing the reputation points you get after robbing an ATM

(1/11) > >>

ReDoXx:
Hello guys, as you know after robbing an ATM you only get 50 reputation points which is nothing compared to the number of the rp you get when you rob a house or a store.
So my suggestion as you read in the title is after you rob an ATM you will get 250 or 300 reputation points instead of getting 50 rp. A small increase, but it will make more criminals interested in robbing ATM's, also some groups will add it to a daily task for their members as a main task like robbing stores, houses etc.

Bondo2a:
As I'm always top atm robber, I'll strongly agree. Postive  :tick:

tobey:
Great idea as most people only rob atms for WL these days and they don't finish the robbery :tick:

IDriver:
Good suggestion, I will upvote for sure  :tick:

Uzaki:

--- Quote from: ReDoXx on 23 10, 2023, 06:00:55 am ---Hello guys, as you know after robbing an ATM you only get 50 reputation points which is nothing compared to the number of the rp you get when you rob a house or a store.
So my suggestion as you read in the title is after you rob an ATM you will get 250 or 300 reputation points instead of getting 50 rp. A small increase, but it will make more criminals interested in robbing ATM's, also some groups will add it to a daily task for their members as a main task like robbing stores, houses etc.

--- End quote ---

I can't see you providing any solid reason as to why we need to increase it.

:cros:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version