Ingame Community > News and Updates

Making Waste Managers be able to recover Sweepers when non-VIP

(1/5) > >>

Shanoa:
Waste Manager has a sub-job called Street Cleaner. There's no job marker for this job so you can only become one by going around and collecting garbage with a Sweeper.

So if I was not VIP, if I wanted to play as Street Cleaner, if I went and took Waste Manager job, and tried to recover my Sweeper to become a street cleaner, I am currently not able to do that as Waste Manager can only recover a Trashmaster as their recoverable non-VIP vehicle.

Street Cleaner can already recover a Sweeper when non-VIP, but becoming a street cleaner from waste manager is the issue as you can't recover your Sweeper to yourself when not a VIP.

You should be able to, I think it's just an oversight

SN1P3D~:

--- Quote from: Shanoa on 28 11, 2023, 12:19:17 pm ---Show contentWaste Manager has a sub-job called Street Cleaner. There's no job marker for this job so you can only become one by going around and collecting garbage with a Sweeper.

So if I was not VIP, if I wanted to play as Street Cleaner, if I went and took Waste Manager job, and tried to recover my Sweeper to become a street cleaner, I am currently not able to do that as Waste Manager can only recover a Trashmaster as their recoverable non-VIP vehicle.

Street Cleaner can already recover a Sweeper when non-VIP, but becoming a street cleaner from waste manager is the issue as you can't recover your Sweeper to yourself when not a VIP.

You should be able to, I think it's just an oversight

--- End quote ---
Good idea  :tick:

IamAhmed:
 :tick: good idea

Kacem:
Why you want to become a street cleaner from waster manager?
Street cleaning is a different job that you can get by collecting trash using Sweeper which you can buy from the orange circle  near waste manager job markers
Being a waste manager is not a requirement for becoming a street cleaner, And if you don't have VIP go to a nearby recovery point and recover it from there. Negative

Jaguar.:
A better suggestion would be for every player to be able to recover the Sweeper without VIP hours, similar to how the Faggio and Moonbeam can be recovered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version