Ingame Community > News and Updates

Changes to the rules

<< < (3/3)

guest79991:

--- Quote from: Kavzor on 05 08, 2018, 09:18:15 pm ---This heavily depends on the context and in which manners it is being said. E.g. One option is to suggest bringing something back something old because I really dislike some certain new features, but, I could also suggest a new feature inspired by an old feature which would suit the modern CIT rather than some vision of what old CIT was or is. Needless to say the later is showing more appreciation towards hard work done to implement new features.

Basically, the rule is asking of you to consider the amount of time a player put into his work regardless of whom he or she is before you make a post which completely neglects their effort.

--- End quote ---
Under what law is one required to respect and worship the government or one's work? This rule infringes the right to freedom of speech.

Brand:

--- Quote ---This heavily depends on the context and in which manners it is being said
--- End quote ---
Certainly, I would put the server's interest in the first place before thinking about the content. Otherwise, I am truly being ungrateful.

--- Quote ---One option is to suggest bringing something back something old because I really dislike some certain new features
--- End quote ---
Surely, you would dislike a certain update if it wasn't needed, or for more meaning, they had super fun with that previous update and it has been removed/replaced, how would you really feel? Notice that we lost players because of this matter as well.

However, why should I be ungrateful while I am already suggesting reverting back your work, this work is yours and you are the one who's being ungrateful by denying your work not me, I shouldn't be subjugated to that. This just has to be reviewed slightly.

Kavzor:
I believe that that biggest impact of our differences is how lenient we are to appeal, and that's why we've got 2nd opinions. If you would be kind enough to contact me on discord with these examples you're speaking of then we can work them through together!

I am going to lock this topic, but if anyone sees a flaw in a certain rule or which to simply discuss it, hit me on irc, discord or forum pm and I will gladly discuss it/them, might even try to enforce a change if deemed necessary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version