Author Topic: [+++] 2 seconds freeze when cops hide jetpacks in AR areas  (Read 5952 times)

Offline Sammy

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Sammy
  • Squad: N/A
I think this feature would be a disadvantage cops, this suggestion would be fear for everyone if instead of freezing the cops, not letting em shoot for 5 seconds would be the deal for everyone...but freezing cops in an event full of criminals? I'm going with Negative for now

Offline Rybo

• Junior Community Member
  • aka iTaChi
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Agreed. As long as this isn't a bug in the first place, this perhaps is more of a necessity than anything given the people that tend to rely on this advantage on a regular basis (especially during open-world ARs). Balance for both sides of the CnR Gameplay is something that will always have to be imposed & adapted thanks to various tweaks such as these. I'd even say have the jetpacks totally restricted and revoked once you're inside the AR zone but a freeze restriction shall perfectly do the job aswell.
« Last Edit: 15 07, 2020, 01:01:24 am by iTaChi »
Non sum qualis eram

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
I'm voting positive because they are even op with maverick operatşons and jetpacks make them beat criminals and take a big advantage using high buildings or rushing directly to arl zone. As I said positive:tick:

Offline 5th|Altair

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
I agree with you cops really abuse this jetpack thing they should be frozen for the same period as criminals because it gives them unfair advantage coming from the back killing us while shooting while we can't do the same so yea they got more advantage than us so i'm positive.

Offline RaMoS

• Hazardian Co-Founder
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
I think this feature would be a disadvantage cops, this suggestion would be fear for everyone if instead of freezing the cops, not letting em shoot for 5 seconds would be the deal for everyone...but freezing cops in an event full of criminals? I'm going with Negative for now
Why abusing the jetpack and try to storm the AR area using the jetpack and then land behind the criminal and kill him? Also, I do not see any difference between your opinion and the proposal, because if you cannot use the weapon for 5 minutes, what is the benefit of being in AR?

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 14 positive votes.
- 2 negative votes.
- 0 neutral votes.

The topic will remain as neutral priority.

This shows the level of intelligence and unawareness this community has progressed to. If you despawn your jetpack near a criminal, you automatically get frozen for 5 secs. If you use a jetpack in an AR, you lose health and eventually die in a second's notice. If however, this for some reason is not working, then it's a bug that you have to report on the QA board.
I thought it was a bug, and it was actually reported by me but the QAMs considered it not a bug and it was supposed to be like that.
Your concern can be answered by just reading the main topic, no need to quote it again after a few votes.

Ass or tits?

Offline VenTePaCaKriz

• Donator L3
  • ♥ dont b afraid to fail be afraid dont to try it ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: |NR|5TH|TR|[GG]
  • Ingame: VentePaCaKriz♡A
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
I definitely want to share my point of view about the excessive use of the jetpack for the police, is it clear from the images the exact moment that a cop fell close to a wanted criminal? My question is how does  he  fall or land next to a wanted criminal? or maybe he uses an vehicle called hydra and got on the roof. , or sure he uses the / rt command only for donadors  access level 2, I want to know how or  what it did to get you there in less than 2 seconds,There is no other explanation for the image that omar showed, the exact moment that the police once the ex-use of the jetpack, you have a positive vote for this suggestion, please, the image that omar shared with us.
is clearly explained ,I want to know how he got to the ceiling? In such a short time, I mean, in a matter of seconds. I want to know and someone explain to me please, without a doubt the police used jetpack.   positive vote for freeze cops of 4 seconds as minimun ,for landing on a jetpack   on ar area :tick:
    Una existencia es un acto, un cuerpo una ropa, un siglo un dia y la muerte es un aire renovador.

Offline Omar

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
This post looks funny to me as a cop where a criminal can already lurk up behind at any time not only in ARs (which is very common btw)
Lame abuse behavior detected: trying to kill a cop close up with no wanted level. We are already restricted from using jetpack while wanted. In addition to that, you can't shoot for a certain period when you aim at a cop with no wanted level.
I wonder when you will consider shooting a criminal an unfair advantage too... Not to mention you already get frozen for landing near a wanted player. Pretty unnecessary suggestion, I vote negative.
That's the point of the suggestion, so you get frozen when you land near a wanted criminal at an armed robbery.
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
Its mostly a suicidal attack, So if the criminals at the AR can't handle one cop rushing between their lines using a jeptack then its mostly their problems, I clearly can't see where is the disadvantage, Most of ARs got like two doors and its easy to take down one cop coming all the way using jetpack, in addition of that I didn't like the term of "cop can come from behind the criminal", When criminals are cracking ARs they literally leave the AR and kill the cops from back and there is no way to stop such thing. So I'm not supporting this idea.
Do that suicidal attack with a car or a heli or any vehicle you got, but not jetpack, and no it's not the same, it takes time to leave the vehicle which lets criminals kill the cop easier, criminals "can't handle on cop rushing" because HE IS ABUSING, basically jetpack is meant to freeze you next to criminals, why you don't want it in ARs as well ?

why you guys don't support this while you actually get frozen next to other wanted criminals ? bullshit to keep your advantage huh ?, you're really funny guys, look at yourself, creating any excuse to vote negative.

Also, if criminals are cracking ARs then cops are sleeping or patrolling in other places, it's not our problem that you kill the guys robbing stores instead of clearing ARs/CEs first, proofs can be sent in 1-3 days "if wanted"
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
Well, I think I have to support the criminals' side this time. It is unfair when criminals shooting and suddenly, without any notice, they see a cop in front of them or even behind them after he used the jetpack. They can't understand it until after 5 seconds have been passed by switching to the right weapon and other things...And I am pretty sure this period is long enough for this criminal to be killed by this cop who used the jetpack to land in front of him. So, there are 2 solutions: Disabling the jetpack in ARs or freezing the cops who landed in front of wanted criminals using it. But I think the solution number 2, which you suggested, is more reasonable. That's why I am positive.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline HunkJ0

• Regular Community Member
  • get busy livin' or or get busy dyin'
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Hunk
  • Squad: TMS
Do that suicidal attack with a car or a heli or any vehicle you got, but not jetpack, and no it's not the same, it takes time to leave the vehicle which lets criminals kill the cop easier, criminals "can't handle on cop rushing" because HE IS ABUSING, basically jetpack is meant to freeze you next to criminals, why you don't want it in ARs as well ?

why you guys don't support this while you actually get frozen next to other wanted criminals ? bullshit to keep your advantage huh ?, you're really funny guys, look at yourself, creating any excuse to vote negative.

Also, if criminals are cracking ARs then cops are sleeping or patrolling in other places, it's not our problem that you kill the guys robbing stores instead of clearing ARs/CEs first, proofs can be sent in 1-3 days "if wanted"
Yes,outside AR it would be abuse because your defenses might be down or cops come from nowhere, but in AR its way different story, I say its mostly used in LSA-S, if you for example can't shoot someone flying through a huge door from long way then its definitely your problem, or the campers problems, and about the AR thing I won't even bother replying to this illogical statement "it's not our problem that you kill the guys robbing stores instead of clearing ARs/CEs first" because this is not even relevant to what I said :fp:.

Chief of San Andreas Police Department

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
Yes,outside AR it would be abuse because your defenses might be down or cops come from nowhere, but in AR its way different story, I say its mostly used in LSA-S, if you for example can't shoot someone flying through a huge door from long way then its definitely your problem, or the campers problems, and about the AR thing I won't even bother replying to this illogical statement "it's not our problem that you kill the guys robbing stores instead of clearing ARs/CEs first" because this is not even relevant to what I said :fp:.

bro, in LSA-S there're 2 doors if you don't know, if you guys did better tactics you'd get LSA, It's 2 doors bro, and like 75% of the criminals stand at that door where you come with jetpack, simply tell some cops to go from second door, when they get the criminals there, they start shooting at the ones at the first door, and like that you can rush and clear the AR, simple ain't it ?, why should you abuse your jetpack then ?

Basically I can't shoot someone who's "flying through a huge door" because there're alot of blockers, I do this multiple times in CEs, just yesterday, did it with Slow[AF], we rushed in the CE while criminals were camping and we simply got them since they can't shoot us because they're blocking each other, what I'm trying to say that you cannot get 1 cop flying while you're just in the middle of about 20 criminals.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Omar

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 16 positive votes.
- 2 negative votes.
- 1 neutral votes.

The topic remains a neutral priority.
« Last Edit: 05 08, 2020, 12:24:43 pm by Diamond »
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [++] 2 seconds freeze when hiding jetpack by cops in AR area
« Reply #28 on: 28 07, 2020, 07:53:43 am »
This post looks funny to me as a cop where a criminal can already lurk up behind at any time not only in ARs (which is very common btw) but any place and anytime at all. So it's not really an unfair advantage. I wonder when you will consider shooting a criminal an unfair advantage too... Not to mention you already get frozen for landing near a wanted player. Pretty unnecessary suggestion, I vote negative.
Its mostly a suicidal attack, So if the criminals at the AR can't handle one cop rushing between their lines using a jeptack then its mostly their problems, I clearly can't see where is the disadvantage, Most of ARs got like two doors and its easy to take down one cop coming all the way using jetpack, in addition of that I didn't like the term of "cop can come from behind the criminal", When criminals are cracking ARs they literally leave the AR and kill the cops from back and there is no way to stop such thing. So I'm not supporting this idea.
My vote gonna be Negative, because if a cop was using a jetpack and went near a criminal, and he removed it and  freezed, the criminal gonna get advantage to damage the cop and maybe killing him while the cop is frozen, and that's very unfair, and i'm assure for you that many cops will hate the game.In the close ARs like GY, GT( inside te building), CC, RB, MO, IS(Inside the building), and BB no one can come from behind of you and killing you.
The other ARs are open, yes, but when alot of criminals in 1 AR, just a few cops will use jetpack and attack from behind, but some criminals will catch him and killing him before that cop kill any criminal.

Criminals can't use jetpack for obvious reasons, in which sense of fairness it allows you cop to rush with jetpacks inside ARs like if it's tactical movement? Even if it was a few cops rushing with jetpacks, 2 seconds won't end your life if you manage to land safely fully armored and healed. It won't be suicidal movement once you realize these facts. Failing to kill the campers does not give you the advantage over us by using jetpack without a freeze count.

Biased posts are forbidden when accusing the suggestion to harm "my side" over failure in explaining the reasons for so will result in a warning. For encouraging hatred between the two sides by mixing your opinion in the post and going off-topic instead of being a fair person. You still can give examples of other subjects by going off-topic BUT, you should explain it well in a way it attaches the current idea of the topic. If you fail so, you will be warned for a biased post. Think fairly before posting.

Simply, bring valid reasons so in common sense I can feel the fairness around. Consider this as your verbal warn this time  @pysn @HunkJ0 @MR.Beat Your votes are invalid to the suggestion as well.

Thus, 16 positives and 0 negatives. Marked as medium priority.

I heard that cops do get frozen when hiding a jetpack nearby of a wanted criminal, that is true, but NOT in armed robberies. I tested it outside with a cop, worked, 2 seconds freeze. I tested it inside AR and the 2 seconds freeze did not work at all. Here is the proof https://imgur.com/a/wGR0lNL

Make your posts meaningful and we would hear it and discuss. Thank you.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline RonParu

• Junior Community Member
  • ♉If you treat me good, I will treat you better.♉
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: RonParu
  • Squad: The_Society
Re: [++] 2 seconds freeze when cops hide jetpacks in AR areas
« Reply #29 on: 28 07, 2020, 10:04:45 am »
As we know that if you use jetpack near wanted criminal, you'll get frozen when you close it. I think it's unfair if cops use a jetpack to get inside AR and they won't get frozen if the jetpack gets auto-hide. It is really an advantage for cops as there's no seconds of getting freeze and can be an unfair fight. Thus i'll vote POSITIVE.
Freelance Software Developer | CS Student | C#, VB.NET, C, Java, Python