Author Topic: [Added] DM Cars AT LS Stadium  (Read 1945 times)

adelwolf

[Added] DM Cars AT LS Stadium
« on: 19 05, 2014, 04:14:37 pm »
Hello,
as Most of You Guys Know We Was Have Cars DM at LS Stadium, it Was Very Very Funny,
And I don't Know Why it Removed, So I Suggest To Get It Back, it is Will Be Really Good
Since LS Stadium is Useless, and unhelpful Place, We Can Add Top Winner Too, And We Maybe can Add it to Crim Events
Cops vs Crim. (Player Have +150 Ping - Less Then 20 FPS) Not Able To Join Since We Don't want Laggers into it.
« Last Edit: 17 06, 2014, 05:13:12 pm by Arran »

Offline Venom.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Venom[AF]
Re: DM Cars AT LS Stadium
« Reply #1 on: 19 05, 2014, 04:53:29 pm »
People stopped going there because it costed a lot and there was just too much people required to start the event. One of the problems were laggers too. When you shoot laggers car with a rocket, he won't be destroyed and you can't win.

Well, I liked the event and I'd like to see it again, it was pretty much fun thus I'm supporting this suggestion.

One thing I'd suggest is making 5 players matches, this way the arena would fill faster and people wouldn't wait long time. Also as there would be less players, participating ticket should be 5k and winning prize 25k.
E Pluribus Unum

adelwolf

« Reply #2 on: 19 05, 2014, 04:56:33 pm »
People stopped going there because it costed a lot and there was just too much people required to start the event. One of the problems were laggers too. When you shoot laggers car with a rocket, he won't be destroyed and you can't win.

Well, I liked the event and I'd like to see it again, it was pretty much fun thus I'm supporting this suggestion.

One thing I'd suggest is making 5 players matches, this way the arena would fill faster and people wouldn't wait long time. Also as there would be less players, participating ticket should be 5k and winning prize 25k.
For Laggers, We Can Made People Have More Then +150 Ping, They Are Not Be able To Join The Event, Same As FPS, If we Added it To Crim Event, Much Player Will attend it.

iAltair

« Reply #3 on: 19 05, 2014, 05:27:19 pm »
I totally agree with you but I wanna suggest that some of the staff team (mappers) add more maps/dimensions so each time we will fight in a different dimension so people don't get board from it fast also they can map 1-2 dimensions every 1-3 months, anyway upvoted.

Montana

« Reply #4 on: 20 05, 2014, 08:01:53 pm »
Good idea to get it back but, server gonna have more lag than now. But it was fun thing to do it. Im neutral man.

Offline MikeJones

• Honorable
  • Make love, no war.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Mike
  • Squad: Project ✖
« Reply #5 on: 21 05, 2014, 10:30:34 pm »
Hello,
as Most of You Guys Know We Was Have Cars DM at LS Stadium, it Was Very Very Funny,
And I don't Know Why it Removed, So I Suggest To Get It Back, it is Will Be Really Good
Since LS Stadium is Useless, and unhelpful Place, We Can Add Top Winner Too, And We Maybe can Add it to Crim Events
Cops vs Crim. (Player Have +150 Ping - Less Then 20 FPS) Not Able To Join Since We Don't want Laggers into it.

I do agree with you,

As you said, currently LS Stadium has no usage, and it will be really nice to add more accessories and more activities to the game such as new CnRs, and new continuously events.

I actually prefer to make it FFA more than CnRs, but yeah, both ideas are great.

Offline MaXenon

• The Dragonborn
  • Senior Community Member
  • Creator of the Gangsta Nation
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FFH
  • Ingame: MaXenon
« Reply #6 on: 28 05, 2014, 12:22:36 am »
Well, you said to maybe criminal events will get added for DD cars. If you will add criminal events, you should add somethings else for more different events. Maybe you can make a shooter mod. You will shoot and kill peoples in their cars. With weapons. Maybe it will be rocket or maybe it will be normal weapon , maybe minigun etc..
It is good to take it back but if we will make a criminal event with cars, we need more different things.
Positive

adelwolf

« Reply #7 on: 01 06, 2014, 12:44:31 am »
Well, you said to maybe criminal events will get added for DD cars. If you will add criminal events, you should add somethings else for more different events. Maybe you can make a shooter mod. You will shoot and kill peoples in their cars. With weapons. Maybe it will be rocket or maybe it will be normal weapon , maybe minigun etc..
It is good to take it back but if we will make a criminal event with cars, we need more different things.
Positive
Cars DM at LS Stadium include rocket launcher

Offline ToxiK

• Junior Community Member
  • I love you too :* ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: ToxiK[SAPD]
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #8 on: 01 06, 2014, 09:30:12 am »
I agree with u because with DM in stadium, we can have some fun with our friends, the stadium will be used with more frequency.
Positive
"The greatest gift you can give someone is your time because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back."

Portuguese and Proud

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [Added] DM Cars AT LS Stadium
« Reply #9 on: 17 06, 2014, 05:13:19 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.