Author Topic: [ADDED] Adding a "Reset modification" button to Transfender shops.  (Read 884 times)

Offline Aditya.N

• Senior Community Member
  • Proud to be a part of KLM. Former CIT supporter.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-VP|Aditya.N
  • Squad: Speed (#SP)
Hello!

So, the title of this topic should make this suggestion quite clearly understandable. And, I hope that this hasn't been suggested previously. However, I did search before starting off with my suggestion.

This is how the current transfender shop looks like: http://postimg.org/image/69dbhu5ff/

I am suggesting to add a "Reset modification" button (or just a 'Reset' button), in all the Transfender shops.

The main reason behind this is players cannot remove their modifications (spoilers, paintjobs, etc) unless they sell their vehicles and re-buy them.
Adding this would not annoy players to re-buy their vehicles if they have added any modification already.

Lets think about Hydraulics as an example here.
We all know we can't use the horn while having the hydraulics installed. So, as to remove the hydraulics system in our vehicles we need to sell and purchase the same vehicle again.

If we got a 'Reset' button in the Transfender shop itself then we won't need to do a re-buying procedure every time we dislike any appearance feature we added to our vehicles. We can simply reset the vehicle modification back as it was in it's first stage when it was bought by the player.

I thought little more about this and wanted to add that, after resetting the whole vehicle back to it's first stage, the players won't receive refunds. I don't know if this can prevent the abuse like for example, when a player adds a paintjob and then drives his car. Later on, he finds out that he don't want it or gets bored of it. Hence, he resets his car and gets his money back. So, it's not a good thing, imo.

^Well, it's up to you guys to decide whether to remove my 2nd point (to prevent abuse). I just suggested it.

Feel free to reply any more drawbacks of this by you guys, if there are any.
« Last Edit: 14 06, 2014, 03:32:26 pm by Arran »
Vice President of KLM| | My introduction.
IRC nick: Aditya

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Adding a "Reset modification" button to Transfender shops.
« Reply #1 on: 10 06, 2014, 12:44:11 pm »
Yeah, I agree with you.
I had the same problem before, I couldn't return my car tune back also my additions car when I edit it from car shop.
I think adding "Reset" button will be helpful for our community.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
I just made it easier to remove them individually.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.